1. Effect of Substrate Temperature on Porosity and Gas Sensing Behavior of Sb:Sno2 Doped Polypyrrole Thin Films
Neelambika T, Anilkumar Bidve, Vijayalaxmi Reddy, Dixya A S – Sharnbasva University, Kalaburagi-585103 Karnataka, India.
Page No: 1-5
2. TOURISM AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN INDIA: AN ECONOMIC DEMONSTRATION
Dr. Prasanna.T – Government First Grade College Bhadravathi, Shimoga District, Karnataka State, India.
Page No: 6-19
3. Development of Fly Ash Based Geopolymer Concrete
P.Raghul, P.Santhosh, N.Ashok Kumar, S.Thirugnanasambandam – Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, India.
Page No: 20-33
4. Throughflow and g – jitter effects on binary fluid saturated porous layer in the presence of internal heat source
Sravan Nayeka Gaikwad, Preeti Bhushan Rangdal – Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karanataka, India.
Page No: 34-60
5. LEG CIRCULAR EXERCISE ON EFFECT OF SELECTED NEURO GROSS MOTOR SKILLS VARIABLES AMONG SCHOOL MEN FOOTBALL PLAYERS
Dr. K. SATHEESH KUMAR – St.Johns College of Physical Education, Veeravanallur, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 61-65
6. A TECHER’S PERSPECTIVE ON READING PROBLEMS FACED BY LEARNING DISABLED CHILDREN IN CLASSROOM
M Shasidhar Reddy, Dr. Kalyana Chakravarthi Thirunagari – Career Point University.
Page No: 66-71
7. Agricultural Crop Recommendations based on Soil
Kavyayadlapalli, Kamepalli Sujatha – VFSTR Deemed to be University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 72-90
8. PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PHARMACOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF LEAVES OF EMBLICA OFFFICINALIS LINN. WITH EMPHASIS ONANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY
Tulsidas Nimbekar, Dilipkumar Sanghi, Akash Jaiswal, Chhatrapal Chaudhari – Shri Laxmanrao Mankar Institute of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Amgaon, Dist. Gondia, India.
Page No: 91-99
9. Packet Scheduling Using Back Propagation Neural Network
Monika Rani, Dr Kiran Ahuja – IKG Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala, India., DAVIET, Jalandhar, India.
Page No: 100-106
10. Tribal Dependency on Forest: Comparative Analysis of Odisha and Madhya Pradesh State
Mr. Kondalu Sarathi, Ms. VibhaSahu, Ms. Subhashree Mohanty, Mrs. Prachi Parimita Rout – SCSTRTI, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Page No: 107-120
11. EMPOWERING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ENTREPRENEURS: UNPACKING THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN MOTIVATION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL SUCCESS IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Jajula Anjaiah, Dr K V Ramana Murthy – Career Point University.
Page No: 121-132
12. Assessment of the performance of the national reference center in neonatology and nutrition based on survival analysis in newborns aged 28-37 and its effect on reducing neonatal mortality in Morocco.
Fatima. Aslaou, Darifa. El hairach, Khal-layon soad, Kaoutar Chafiq, and Amina. Barkat – University Mohamed V. Rabat. Morocco., Ibn Tofail University.
Page No: 133-142
13. Determinants of financial factors on bank profitability: Panel data evidence from Indian Commercial banks
Dr. Vidhya Pillai, Dr. Nataraja N S, Dr. Ganesh L – IFIM College, Bangalore., CHRIST College, Bangalore.
Page No: 143-164
14. Issues in Subcontract Management in Residential Projects at Lucknow City (India)
Karunesh Kumar Srivastava, Dr. Gaurav Shukla – Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT), Lucknow, UttarPradesh, India.
Page No: 164-180
15. LIQUIDITY DECISION AND MARKET VALUE OF A FIRM: ADYNAMIC PANELGMM APPROACH.
Vincent Ikumariegbe Ogboghro – Delta State University, Abraka.
Page No: 181-199
16. Design and Analysis of a Composite Fan Blade
Vamshi Alagandula, D.S.Chandra Mouli, Mahendran Mohan, Shashank Reddy Pisati, Vuradi Mallikarjun Reddy – MREC(A), Hyderabad.
Page No: 200-213
17. Procedural dilemmas in Higher Education:Analyzing Compulsory Attendance
Anamika – University of Delhi.
Page No: 214-221
18. Investigating the Effect of Accelerator Financing on the Success of Startups
Mehrdad Amir Esgandari, Fatohollah Tari – AllamehTabatab’i University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 222-234
19. Memory and Familial Relationin A K Ramanujan’s Obituary
Dr. B M Badiger – Govt. First Grade College for Women.
Page No: 235-240