1. Role of pre-employment stage of psychological contract in enhancing employability of job seekers
Santhosh K V, Dr. Bhavya Vikas – BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Page No: 1-9
2. “Migration Study of Biodegradable Blend of Cassava Starch, Low Density Polyethylene and Its Characterization”
Arati H Munde, Genitha Immanuel, Hrushikesh R Gurjar – Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Prayagraj (U.P), India.
Page No: 10-18
3. Design Compatibility of Elementary School Buildings in Indonesia using RISHA Prefabricated Technology
Carissa, Dewi Larasati, Sugeng Triyadi, Mia Wimala, Farhan Auliya – InstitutTeknologi Bandung, Indonesia., Airmas Asri, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 19-40
4. Climate Change and Role of Land-Use Planning for Flood Management in Sindh, Pakistan
Maria Sajid Zaheer, Syed Asim Mobin, Hira Ovais – Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Page No: 41-51
5. Isolation, Modification and Utilization of Starch from Mango Seed as Fruit Waste utilization
Anisha Francis, R. N. Shukla and Kadam Shahaji Munjaji – Vaugh Institute of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology& Sciences, Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) India.
Page No: 52-60
6. Contribution of Digital Marketing in Developing Brand Loyalty: ConsideringThe Mediating Role of Brand Trust
Muhammad Adeel Abid, Muhammad Mohsin, Dr.Imad-u-Din Akbar, Waqar Ahmed, Rizwan Anwar, Dilawar Masih – The Superior University Lahore, Pakistan.
Page No: 62-76
7. TRADE DRIVERS AND BALANCE OF PAYMENT EQUILIBRIUM IN NIGERIA: PRE AND POST COVID-19 ERA
EHIEDU, Victor C. Ph.D – Delta State University, Abraka.
Page No: 77-96
8. STUDIES ON REGIONAL SOURCES OF GROUNDWATER DEPENDENCY IN TAMIL NADU STATE, INDIA
M Sowndharya, Dr S Duraisamy, Dr T Latha Maheswari – Chikkanna Government Arts College, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu, India., Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 97-109
9. Multimedia communication over wireless networks
Archana Saxena – Invertis University, Bareilly U.P.
Page No: 110-116
10. An Evaluation of Users’ Contentment Regarding Movement Facilities of a School Building in Karachi, Pakistan
Reena Majid Memon, Tania Ali Soomro, Naureen Nazar Soomro, Sohni Siddiqui, Fahad Ahmed Bughio, Halima Bano, Rabia Siddiqui, Furqan Khan – Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan., Area Study Centre, Far East, and Southeast Asia University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan.
Page No: 117-130
11. Qualitative and Quantitative Phytochemical analysis of leaves extract of plant Plumbago zylanica
Shonu Jain, Amit Kumar Jain – SAM Global University, Raisen, (M.P)., Mandsaur University, Mandsaur (M. P.).
Page No: 131-144
12. Determining the role of organizational innovation towards firm performance in Pakistan: Linking organizational innovation with firm performance through parallel mediating mechanisms
Hina Umar Mirza, Prof. Dr. Tan Owee Kowang – “University Teknologi Malaysia” (Johar Bahru Malaysia).
Page No: 145-170
13. Methodology for evaluating the accessibility of urban public spaces in empowering the disabled persons especially those with Mobility Impairment
Aya M. Gaber, Mahmoud M. Abd El-Razik, Laila El-Sayed El-Masry, AssemAbd El-Salam Shaban – Cairo University. Giza, Egypt., Housing and Building National Research Center (HBRC), Building Physics Institute (BPI), Cairo, Egypt.
Page No: 171-184
14. Effect of calculated trust and job satisfaction on organizational performance among doctors and nurses during the COVID-19 pandemic in southern Morocco
Fatima Aslaou, Hanaa Elmastini, Hasna Salem, Nabil Abdessamad, Amina Barakat – Mother and Child Health and nutrition Research Team, Faculty of Medecine, and pharmaccy /University Mohamed V. Rabat. Morocco.
Page No: 185-196
15. A systematic review of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of health care workers consistent with the interaction between pandemic burden and psychosocial resources
Hanaa Elmastini, Fatima Aslaou, Amina Barakat, Nabil Abdessamad – University Ibn Tofail Kenitra. Morroco.
Page No: 197-219
16. Impact of HR capabilities on Change Supportive Behavior: Review for Meeting the Decent Work Place for Economic Growth Agenda of United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
RIZWAN ANWAR, DR. KASHIF MEHMOOD, SARFRAZ ZAMAN, MAHA JAMIL, SAHAR ANSAR – SUPERIOR UNIVERSITY, LAHORE.
Page No: 220-230
17. DIGITALIZING PHARMACEUTICAL FIRMS: THE IMPACT OF ONLINE PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING BY JORDANIAN COMPANIES ON PURCHASE INTENTION
Baraa Ali Alkhatib – Girne American University, Kyrenia, TRNC via Mersin 10 Turkey.
Page No: 231-244