Submit paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSN No : 1006-7930
1. Natural Language Processing with Disaster tweets using Bidirectional LSTM
Aryan Karnati, Shashank Reddy Boyapally, Dr. Supreethi K.P - Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 1-6
Private label brands
V. Anitha, Dr. A.R Krishnan - SRM College of Management, SRM Institute of Science and Technology | Kattankulathur.
Page No: 7-19
3. Covid-19: DeepeningWhirlpool of Youth Unemployment in India
Dr. Sheetal Mundra - Institute of Management, JK Lakshmipat University, Near Mahindra SEZ, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Raj, India.
Page No: 20-31
4. Study on the Effectiveness of Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 QMS Standard to an Educational Institution- A case study
P.Radhakrishna Prasad, P.V.R.Ravindra Reddy - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 32-35
5. Simrit’s emergence from the shattering experience of divorce in Nayantara Sahgal’s The Day in Shadow
Dr. (Mrs.) P.Kulalmolial - AMET Deemed to be University 135, ECR, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu India.
Page No: 36-45
6. Impact on Education system and its Digital Transformation during Pandemic crisis
J. Mounika Reddy - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Page No: 46-52
7. Cognitive Linguistics Study of the Conceptual Derivation of Word Meaning
Banan Mishref Daher Al-shehri, Afifa Bano - College of Arts and Science Al Namas Campus (girls) University of Bisha, Asir, Saudi Arabia.
Page No: 53-61
A. RUTHESHNAN, Dr. K. VAITHIANATHAN - SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 62-71
9. Phytochemical and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Rivea hypocrateriformis (Desr.) Choisy.
Iswarya S and Mary Kensa V - Abishehapatti, M.S.University, Tirunelveli., S.T. Hindu College, Nag.
Page No: 72-85
10. Application DE Optimization Algorithm based Automatic Generation Control of Interconnected Multi Area Power System
Sangram Keshori Mohapatra, Saumya Narayan Behera, Susanta Kumar Biswal, and Kabita Bhuyan - Goverment College of Engineering,
Department of Electrical Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha, India
Page No: 86-96
11. THE IMPACT OF ONLINE EDUCATION ON MENTAL HEALTH AMONG SCHOOL STUDENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
SANJAYKUMAR S - SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No: 97-101
12. The Effect of Information-Gap Task versus Reasoning-Gap Task on Iranian EFL Learners’ Listening Comprehension
Maryam Soltani - Islamic Azad University, Damavand Branch, Iran.
Page No: 102-123
13. Reading Shakespearean Masterpieces through Bollywood Lens.
Sadaf zaman, Neha Tiwari - Kolhan University, Chaibasa.
Page No: 124-130
Tuychiev Abdurakhmon Gafurovich, Abdurakhmanov Valijon Gofurovich, Iminov Tokhtasin Nurmamatovich, Kadyrov Xumoyun Tolibjonovich,
Mamadaliev Qodirjon Kobiljanovich, Kurganov Hakimjon Rustamovich
Page No: 131-144
Enter your text here