Submit paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSN No : 1006-7930
1. Numerical simulation for the geometrical courtyard parameters affectingthe indoor natural ventilation, case study in Sur, Oman
Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed Abdelhady - Suez University, Suez, Egypt.
Page No: 1-15
a Cylindrical Annulus with Thermo-Diffusion and Chemical Reaction
Dr. P.Vijayalakshmi - Gates Institute of Technology,Anantapuramu, A.P, India.
Page No: 16-29
Effects, Heat Sources in Slip Flow Regime
Lakshmi Reddy, Dr. C. Venkatalakshmi - Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati, A.P., India.
Page No: 30-37
4. Effect of Autocorrelation on Combined Monitoring Schemes
Dr.Annie Cherian - Baselius College,Kottayam, Kerala, India.
Page No: 38-46
5. Theoretical comparison of nonlinear analytical methods in biofilm model
M.Rajaram, Dr. A.Meena - Saraswathi Narayanan College (Autonomous), Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 47-59
PHYSIOLOGICAL VARIABLES OF DEAF AND DUMB COMMUNITY
N. Sathyabama, Dr. R Annadurai - Bharathiar University, CoimbatoreTamilnadu, India.
Page No: 60-76
7. Comparative Study of Seismic Behaviour of Multi - Storey Buildings with Flat Slab, Waffle Slab, Ribbed Slab &Slab with Secondary Beam
Shivnarayan Malviya, Mr.Vipin Kumar Tiwari - Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 77-90
8. Comparison of Egyptian and International Seismic Codes for Different Building Heights
Manar M. Hussein, Nehal I. Sallam, Walid A. Attia - Cairo University, Egypt.
Page No: 91-107
9. Foreign Exchange and risk management
R.Anusha, Prof. Hariprasad Soni - Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad, Telengana, India.
Page No: 108-122
10. A Pragmatic Study on Applying Rubrics in Imparting Technical Writing for Engineering Students
Dr.Brindha. K, Ms. T. Anitha - Chikkanna Govt Arts College Tirupur., Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore.
Page No: 123-131
11. THE IMPACT OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC ON THE PRODUCTIVITY AND FUTURE PREPAREDNESS OF RESEARCH COMMUNITY
Ms. Aleena Fernandez, Mr. Muhammed Ali KT - Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
Page No: 132-138
12. Generalized -Irresolute Mappings in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Topology
S. S. Thakur, Chandra Prakash Rathor - Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur (M.P.)., Rani Durgavati University,Jabalpur (M.P.).
Page No: 139-142
Enter your text here