1. Leveraging Learning and Development Opportunities through Culture of Engagement
Dr. Poonam Abhijit Rawat – Maharashtra Education Society’s MES Senior College, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 1-7
2. Cannibalistic and predatory behaviour of male crab, Barytelphusa guerini (H. Milne Edward, 1853) on freshly molt female crab.
Momin Heena, Momin Shakir – G. M. Momin Women’s College, Bhiwandi., Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College, Mumbai.
Page No : 8-12
3. A Robust Approach for Effective Spam Detection using Supervised Learning Techniques
R Jegadeesan, Durga Bhavani, Dava Srinivas – Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology and Science, Karimnagar.
Page No : 13-25
4. A study on factors influencing compliance of patients undergone chemotherapy for various stages of breast cancer
Abarna R, Anugraka P, Baskaran R, Mahendravarman P – Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India., Government Cuddalore Medical College and Hospital, Department of Surgery, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 26-33
5. ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND CUSTOMER RETENTION PROJECTS IN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Dr. Ashifa KM – Istanbul Gelisim University- Turkey.
Page No : 34-40
7. ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF FEW NATURAL DYES -A COMPARISION
Dr.M.Kumaresan, Dr.G.Satheeshkumar, Prof.V.Rajasubramanian, Dr.P.Selvakumar, Prof. A. Balthilak – Nehru Institute of Technology, Kaliapuram, Coimbatore.
Page No : 51-55
8. Photoluminescence investigations on Pr3+ ions doped Pb-Cd- Alkali earth Phosphate glasses
P.M. Prasad, L. Krishna Kishore Babu, P.Vasudeva Rao, Ch. Nageswara Rao, G.Giridhar – Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, AP, India.
Page No : 56-69
9. Fabrication of Copper-Aluminum Oxide Metal Matrix by powder metallurgy technique and analysis of mechanical parameters in EDM
Ranjan Gautam, Maneesh Mishra – S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No : 70-78
11. In Vitro Anti-cancer effects of Ethanolic Extract, Leucas Aspera (Willd.) Link Whole Plantagainst Hela, Hep G2 And MCF-7 Cell Lines
S.Indira, V.Mahalekshmi – S.A. Raja Pharmacy College, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 91-112
12. Humidity sensing behavior of Polypyrrole lithium zinc ferrites composites
Vinay.V.Kannur, Rajshekar.L.Madival, Prashantkumar.M, N.Nagaraja, Vinod Rathod – Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College, Ballari, Karnataka, India., Government College (Autonomous), Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 113-121
13. A UNIQUE WEAPON DETECTION WITH AN AUTO ALERT SYSTEM PROMOTES SECURITY
M.Manoj, K.Aravind rathnavel, Dr.T.Anand – Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai- India.
Page No : 122-135
14. Power Supply in Switch Mode for a Multilevel Inverter
MAHAMMAD ANWAR,DR.ABDUL KHADAR.A,SANTHOSHA B M,DR.RAGHAVENDRA P – Institute of Technology and Management, Ballari, Affiliated to VTU Belagavi.
Page No : 136-141
15. STABILITIY STUDIES OF ANTHOCYANINS FROM HIBISCUS ROSASINENSIS IN IN VITRO FOOD MODEL.
Reshma V. Jadhav, Vijay Y. Jadhav, Ashish S. Jain, Santosh S. Bhujbal – Shri. D.D. Vispute college of Pharmacy and research center,New Panvel, Maharashtra., Dr. D. Y. Patil college of Pharmacy, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra., Shri. D.D. Vispute college of Pharmacy and research center,New Panvel, Maharashtra.
Page No : 142-150
16. Determining the role of Green Employee Involvement Practices towards Organization Environmental Performance with Mediating role of Organization Citizenship Behaviorin Healthcare Sector
Hina Umar Mirza, Prof. Dr.Tan Owee Kowang – “UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia”(Johar Bahru Malaysia).
Page No : 151-168
17. Study the influence of CeO2 additive on electrical, structural and gas sensing properties CuO thick films
Dr. Vinayak Vishram Kadam – MGV’s, Arts, Commerceand Science College, Surgana, Tal-Surgana, Dist. Nashik, State- Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 169-181
19. Valuing the Attributes of Solid Waste Management:A Choice Experiment Analysis
Kanchan Kumari Sharma – Gogamukh College, Dhemaji, Assam.
Page No : 188-208
20. SOLICITATIONS OF INEQUALITIES FOR THE ENLARGEMENT OF ASSOCIATIONS AMONG DISSIMILAR ENTROPIC MODELS
Om Parkash, Retneer Sharma – Graphic Era Deemed to be University, Dehradun, Uttrakhand (India)., Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (India).
Page No : 209-219
21. An Extensive Performance for Fault Positioning in Randomly Distributed Networks to Extend Cluster Lifetime in WSN’s
Harish SV, Archana NV – NIE Institute of Technology, Mysuru.
Page No : 220-237
22. Nationalist consciousness in Rita Chowdhury’s novel ‘Ei Samay Sei Samay’
Kasturi Borah – Gauhati University.
Page No : 238-242
24. WOMEN TEACHERS’ JOB SATISFACTION OF PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGES
Dr. K. LEELAVATHY – Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation – Deemed to be University, Chennai Campus Paiyanoor, Chennai, Kanchipuram District.
Page No : 257-264
25. “Simplified Techniques for calculating fire resistance of reinforced concrete columns’’
Mostafa M. Abd elsalam, Mohamed H. Agamy, Magdy M.M. Genidi, Mohamed, Salem – Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt., Housing and Building National Research Center.
Page No : 265-291
26. Translation Teaching Approaches: A Case Study of Two Syrian Universities
Nagham al-Sheikh Ebraheem – University of Aleppo.
Page No : 293-302
27. Role of Supplementary Cementitious Materials in Enhancing the Depolluting Characteristics of Concrete: A Review
Dev Bhavsar, Jaydeep J. Chavda, Dr. Jayeshkumar R. Pitroda, Dr. Indrajit N. Patel, Chirag Patel – BVM Engineering College, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, India.
Page No : 303-312
28. Serotonin and Emotional Eating: Implications for Weight Management
Ms.Muskan soni , Mrs.sweety tiwari , Dr. Ashish jain ,Dr.Akhlesh kumar singhai – LNCT University, bhopal, M.P. India.
Page No : 313-317
29. Review on Comparative Analysis of Solar Photovoltaic Panel Efficiency and Materials
Srinivas S, and Dr Shamala N – The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore., VVIET, Mysore.
Page No : 318-335
30. A Study of Text Mining Methodologies for Astute Literature Reviews
Dr. B VENKIAHAPPALASWAMY – AdikaviNannaya University Campus, Tadepalligudem , West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State, India.
Page No : 336-340