1. Design and development of Device for Blood Group Detection
Payal Pawar, More Vrunal, Maniyar Mithun – SVERI’s College of Pharmacy, Pandharpur, Maharashtra, india.
Page No: 1-10
2. Transition from SnS2 to SnO2 under calcination: An analysis of the electronic and local structure using Maximum entropy method and Pair distribution function
N. Pavithra, M. Charles Robert, K. Kaviyapandimeena – Hajee Karutha Rowther Howdia College, Uthamapalayam, Theni, Tamilnadu, India (Affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai).
Page No: 11-20
3. Ameliorative properties of seaweed (H.discoidea)on serum lipid profiles of STZ induced diabetic male albino rats
Annapureddy Suvarna, Ediga Madhu Goud, Salikineedy Kishore, Suneel Kumar Yalla, Samson Rokkarukala, Raju Mohanraju, Dr. S. Kishor – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, A.P, India., Pondicherry University, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India.
Page No: 21-28
4. Vulnerable Server under Bernoulli Vacation and Non-Persistent Customer
Bharathi J, Nandhini S, Nur Aisyah Abdul Fataf – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu., Digital Industrial Revilution Centre, Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia, Malaysia., Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia, Malaysia.
Page No: 29-47
5. The Effect of Intellectual Capital on Organizational Performance by Considering the Mediating Role of Knowledge Management (Case Study: Mobile Telecommunication Industry)
Mehrdad Amir Esgandari, Behrooz Amir Esgandari – Allameh Tabatab’i University, Tehran, Iran., Sharif University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 48-68
6. Do Chief Executive Officer Attributes Mediate on the Relationship between Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure Practice and Financial Performance? A Case of Sub-Saharan Africa
OSAZEVBARU Henry Osahon, ODIRI Vincent I.O, YAHAYA Garba Hassan – Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – Nigeria.
Page No: 69-88
7. Monitoring Temperature and Humidity Levels Using Raspberry Pi with Internet of Things
M. Chandrakala, Prof.M.V. Lakshmaiah – Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, A.P, India.
Page No: 89-94
8. IOT Based Weather Monitoring System Using Arduino and Machine Learning
Nangunuri Anjaneyulu, Motkuri Krishna, Nandiraju Vishnu, PoluPalli Praneeth Kumar, Dumpa Naveen – Geethanjali College of Engineering andTechnology Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 95-98
9. Historical Significance of ‘Awadh Peasant Movement’
Dr. Aparana – D.S.M.N.R. University, Lucknow, U.P., India.
Page No: 99-101
10. MANAGEMENT OF DIFFICULT AIRWAY IN THE PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH FOREIGN BODY ASPIRATION IN EMERGENCY CONDITION
Prof. Uma A N, Sathish Kumar. D, Yuvasri.P, Hema.P, Kanimozhi.M, Riswana Begam.M.C., Sivaranjaniy.M, Shayina.S – Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth(Deemed to be University), Puducherry, India.
Page No: 102-110
11. QUANTITATIVE STUDIES ON WEED DIVERSITY OF VEGETABLE CROPS IN THE NORTH COASTAL ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.
J. Ramalakshmana, Y.T. Rajesh Babu, S. Matya Raju, Vinaykumar Gera, S. B. Padal – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 111-123
12. Place Identity of El-Shohadaa Square in Alexandria, Egypt
Ahmed Mohamed Nasr El-Din, Rana Gamal El-Din Mohamed El-Sadek, Alaa El-Din Nagy Sarhan – Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Alexandria, Egypt
Page No: 124-141
13. SOLUTION OF WAVE EQUATION BY HOMOTOPY PERTURBATION TRANSFORM METHOD
Sujata Mookanagoudar, Sujata S. Tallur, Vijaykumar V. Aigal, Krishna B. Chavaraddi – Government First Grade College, Kalaghatagi, Karnataka,India., Shivaji Arts and Commerce College, Baad, Karwar, Karwar, Karnataka, India., S. S.Government First Grade College and P.G.Studies Centre, Nargund, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 142-152
14. Smart Phone Front Camera Video Based Sign Language Recognition System with Minimum Distance and Artificial Neural Network based Classifiers
G. Anantha Rao, K.Syamala – GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam, India., Avanthi institute of Engg. &Tech, Cherukupally, India.
Page No: 153-165
15. Online shopping- achieving a sustainable competitive advantage over Offline shopping.
Bharati Makhijani – S K Somaiya college (Somaiya Vidyavihar University) Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 166-185
16. GPS and GSM-Enabled Border Alert and Rescue System for Fishermen Crossing International Oceanographic Lines
Appala Raju Uppala, R.Odaiah – Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 186-190
17. Effects of 12 weeks of Combined Circuit Training with Yogic Practices, Circuit Training and Yogic Practices on selected Muscular Strength
Dr.Kamatham Sivananda, Dr. B. Krishna Deepika – Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh., NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram.
Page No: 191-193
18. RSM (Central composite design) for Dual fermentation system a new approach to enhance LC-PUFA in corn by using marine Candida tropicalis
Anuradha Jape, Abhay Harsulkar – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Yashwantrao Mohite College of Arts, Sci. Comm, Pune, India., Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune India.
Page No: 194-208
19. A REVIEW OF CLINICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANSIENT EPILEPTIC AMNESIA
Prof. UMA A N*, Akila M, Akila, Visheshwa Mathur, Fairy Branham.G, Silviya Florence.C, Krithika.R, Hasthalakshmi T.M.S, Divyarani. – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Puducherry, 607402, India.
Page No: 209-214
20. Finding the evolution of research in the domain optimal and uniform numerical methods for singularly perturbed problems
Dr. Selvakumar K1;∗, Jenisha J2 – Anna University, University College of Engineering, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 215-221
Malati Yeola – B.P.H.E. Society’s, Ahmednagar College, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India.
Page No : 222-228
Asha R, Rajasri A, Junior Sundresh N, Anton Smith A – nnamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India., Government Cuddalore Medical College and Hospital, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 229-236
Ajaz Afzal Lone, Mohd Yasin Wani, Ashfaq Hamid Dar – Chandigarh University, Punjab., University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, J&K.
Page No : 237-245
Niharika Mishra, Adesh K.G – M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management.
Page No : 246-257
Dr. Selvakumar K, Shamna M – Government Women’s Polytechnic, Kayamkulam, Kerala, India., Anna University, University College of Engineering, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India
Page No : 258-264
26. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in health monitoring of Mechanical Machines
Rathnakar.G, G.M.Swamy, Devappa, Umamaheshwar Hebbal and Mruthunjaya M – JSS Science and Technology University, Mysuru., JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore.
Page No : 265-274
27. Solution of Non-Homogeneous Ordinary Differential Equation with Variable Coefficient by using Modified Adomian Decomposition Method.
Renuka L. Solanke, Bhausaheb R. Sontakke – Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Dist. Aurangabad, (M. S. ), India., Pratishthan Mahavidyalaya, Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, (M.S.), India.
Page No : 275-
29. Characterization investigation in lithium zinc ferrites containing Polypyrrole composites
Vinay.V.Kannur, Rajshekar.L.Madival, N.Nagaraja, Prashantkumar.M, Vinod Rathod – Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College, Ballari, Karnataka, India., Government College (Autonomous), Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India.
Page No : 300-309
30. USING SELF-CLEANING NANOMATERIALS TO ENHANCE THE EFFICIENCY OF GOVERNMENT BUILDING ENVELOPES (CASE STUDY: CAIRO , EGYPT)
Pof.Mohamed Reda Abdallah, Dr.Mahmoud M. Abd El-razik, Eng.Rasha Samy Mohamed kamel – Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
Page No : 310-319
31. REVIEW ABOUT FEEDING ON THE WAY TO MARS
Prof. UMA A N, Soundharya Thiyagarajan, Lakshmi Suresh, Varsha Sathiyan, Shruthi Nahar, Logitha.G, subasri.V – Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Puducherry, India.
Page No : 320-326
32. Empowering the Innovative Entrepreneurship Culture: Understanding the Key Factors and Government Support from the Perspective of Senior Omani SMEs
Khalid Suraid Salim Alhattali, Rosmini Omar, Parisa Mohammadi – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia., University of Business and Technology, Sari St, Jeddah, 21361, Saudi Arabia.
Page No : 327-345
33. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND TEACHER PERFORMANCE OF GRADE ELEVENTH STUDENTS AT KALKUDAH EDUCATION ZONE IN BATTICALOA
K. Nithikaran and Dr. V. Ambedkar – Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu in India.
Page No : 346-355
34. ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND PRINCIPAL SUPPORT OF GRADE ELEVENTH STUDENTS
K. Nithikaran, Dr.V.Ambedkar – Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu in India.
Page No : 356-362
35. Navigating the Virtual Classroom: Exploring the Complex Impact of Online Learning on Student Engagement and Academic Performance
Dr. Pochamreddy Rajeswari – Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Page No : 363-366
36. Growth and Characterization of Barium Chloride doped with Semi Organic Compounds for Biosensor Applications
R.Vasughi, Dr.L.Jothi – Namakkal Kavignar Ramalingam Government Arts College for Women, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India., Periyar University, Periyar Nagar, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No : 367-373
37. Real-World Application Of Data Mining By Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques
Dr. CH N Santhosh Kumar, Mrs. N Lakshmi Deepthi, Mrs. P Aswani – Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad, India.
Page No : 374-379
38. PREVALENCE OF UTERINE FIBROIDS AND ASSOCIATED RISK FACTORS AT A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL
Suresh Kumar.P, Gomathi.S, Chitra.B, Sriram.S – Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy, Sankari, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No : 380-389
39. A Framework for Spatial Function Selection the Adaptation of Industrial Heritage Buildings: A Case in Alexandria, Egypt.
Mohamed Shahin, Maye Yehia, Mohamed Gabr – Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Alexandria, Egypt.
Page No : 390-407
40. Strategies for ‘Place Marketing’ and ‘Place Branding’: Systematic Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis
Aruna Sharma, Dr. Soma Sengupta – Dyal Singh Evening College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India., Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
Page No : 408-423
41. A Review Paper on CV Analysis-Based Personality Prediction System
Miss. Gauri Kolhe, Prof. Dipti Theng – G H Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur, India.
Page No : 424-432