1. Energy-efficient and balanced load routing approach using Bald Eagle Search Algorithm for path convergence in MANET
S.Venkatasubramanian, S.Hariprasath – Saranathan College of Engineering,
Trichy, TamilNadu, India., Organization Name, City, State, Country.
Page No: 1-12
2. Comparitive analysis of anomaly detection algorithms
Utkarsh Maheshwari, Saba Farheen N S – R V College Of Engineering Bangalore, India.
Page No: 13-18
3. Consumer Behaviour Analytics through fuzzy based classification
Sasidhar K, Dr Rajesh Kulkarni – Career Point University.
Page No: 19-32
4. Text Based Speech Emotion Analyzer Using Machine Learning
Dr. Lakshmi Kanthan Narayanan, Adhie Sivaprakasam, Dharshini Ravichandran,
Hidhayath Nisha Mohamed Idris – Saranathan College of Engineering, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 34-38
5. RP-HPLC Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Estimation of Azelnidipine and Metoprolol Succinate in Synthetic Mixture
Monali S. Diyora, Dr. Zarna Dedania, Dr. Ronak Dedania – Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy,
Surat, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 39-46
6. A Review on effect of minimum quantity lubrication on different Machining parameters emphasizing on biodegradable lubricants for sustainable manufacturing
Sheth Pushpak, Dr. B.K.Patel – L.D.College of Engineering , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 47-53
7. Image Segmentation Using Morphological Bilateral Subtraction with Enhancement Filter for Classification of Cancer Masses in Mammogram Images
Dr. S. Thilagavathi, Dr. Marrynal S Eastaff, Dr. P. Jayasree – Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and
Science, Coimbatore., Hindusthan College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore.
Page No: 54-62
8. IN VITRO AND IN VIVO ANTIINFLAMMATORY POTENTIAL OF MORINDA TINCTORIA FRUITS
Pandey Pradeep, Ahuja Dharmendra – Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Page No: 63-76
9. A Study of Investment Behaviour of Professional Women in Chennai city
Dr.V.RAVICHANDRAN – Dr. Ambedkar Government Arts College Vyasarpadi, Chennai.
Page No: 77-83
10. Recognition of Sign Language Using Image Preprocessing Techniques
A.Sathiya Priya, Dr. B.Sumathi – CMS College of Science & Commerce, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 84-89
11. A Requisite for Sustainable Shorelines with special reference to Chavara -Arattupuzha Beach
Dr.Ancy VP, Sreelu Sreepadi, Thejus Thomas, Archit Shirish Wadalkar – Cochin University of Science
and Technology, Kochi, Kerala, India.
Page No: 90-100
12. STIMULATING ECOLOGICAL CONSCIOUSNESS AMONG POST GRADUATE ENGLISH STUDENTS THROUGH THE POETIC WORDS OF WILLIAM WORDSWORTH
BASKARAN R, UMA AN – Periyar Arts College, Cuddalore, Tamilnadu, India.,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & RI, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry, India.
Page No: 101-106
13. Exact Solutions of Linear and Non-linear Fredholm Integro-Differential Equations of Fractional Order
J.A.Nanware, Parameshwari M.Goud, T.L.Holambe – Shrikrishna Mahavidyalaya, Gunjoti
Dist.Osmanabad, (Maharashtra), India.,
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad (Maharashtra)-India.,
Late Shankarrao Gutte Arts, Commerce and Science College, Dharmapuri,Tq.Parli (V),
Dist.Beed (Maharashtra), India.
Page No: 107-115
14. A STUDY ON THE ATTITUDE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS OF THENZAWL TOWN TOWARDS TEACHING PROFESSION
Vanlalhluzuala Sailo – Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, Aizawl, Mizoram.
Page No: 116-124
15. SCALE LEVEL SKIP MODEL FOR WAVELET CODING
G.KIRANMAYE, B. Sridhar – Guru Nanak Institute Of Technology Hyderabad, Telangana, India.,
Sphoorthy Engineering College Hyderabad,Telangana, India.
Page No: 125-143
16. Real Time Object Detection System with YOLO and CNN Models: A Review
Viswanatha V, Chandana R K, Ramachandra A.C – Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Page No: 144-151
17. A REVIEW ON METHANOL AS AN ALTERNATIVE FUEL FOR IC ENGINES
Dr. R.S. Deshpande, Dr. S.S. Thipse, Dr. N.B. Kardekar – PVPIT, Bavdhan, Pune (M.S), India.,
Powertrain Engineering (PTE) ARAI, Pune, India.
Page No: 152-159
18. IMPLEMENTATION OF TINY MACHINE LEARNING MODELS ON ARDUINO 33 – BLE FOR GESTURE AND SPEECH RECOGNITION
Viswanatha V, Ramachandra A.C, Raghavendra Prasanna, Prem Chowdary Kakarla, Viveka Simha.PJ
Nishant Mohan – Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Page No: 160-169
19. Risk Analysis and Security Idea for e-Healthcare Data Propagation and Storage
R. Sivaranjani – Hindusthan College of Arts Science, Coimbatore, India.
Page No: 170-175
20. CHALLENGES OF ETHICAL PRACTICES IN SELECTED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS IN KARNATAKA
Mr. Panduranganagouda Honnali. Dr. Mamatha. S.M, Smt. Manasa C.T – Sahyadri Commerce
& Management College (Constituent College of Kuvempu University) Shivamogga, Karnataka.,
CSI college of commerce, Dhaewad.
Page No: 176-185
21. Development of Automation Tool for Optimising Floorplan of a Given VLSI Design
Dr.Shilpa DR, Vishal Kumar, Hemanth Madev Naik, Kartik S Marathe –
RV College of Engineering Bangalore, India.
Page No: 186-191
22. Development in the Deployment of the Robots in Various Industrial Sectors
Sumedha Atul Karanjkar, Atul V. Karanjkar – HAL H&JC Ojhar Township, Nashik, India.,
KVNSPS LoGMIEER, Nashik India.
Page No: 192-197
23. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF GENDER ON MENTAL HEALTH SELECTED ASPECTS OF PROBLEMATIC USES OF THE MOBILE PHONES (PUMP)STRESS, SELF-EFFICACY AND LOCUS OF CONTROL AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS
Mr.Muragesh Math, Dr.Vijaya M Sorganvi, Dr.D. Gopinath, Mr.Siddapa Hugar, Dr.M C Yadavannavar –
BLDE (Deemed To Be University, Shri B M Patil Medical College, Vijayapura
Page No: 198-219
24. Study the effect of weld heat input on mechanical properties of nitrogen alloyed stainless steel by GMAW
Rishabh Shukla, Vinay Kumar Singh, Atul Kumar Tiwari
S R Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India., School of
Management Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 220-228
25. Design of optimized BIST using Modified TPG for BP Monitor and Glucometer
Phalgun G K, Shreyash Rao, Shirag Shiva kumar, Mrs. Namita Palecha – R.V College of
Page No: 229-235
26. Prediction of Crop Yield Production using Hybrid Random Forest model in Machine Learning
Aparna S, Valarmathie P and Bala Gayathri D – Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.,
RMK College of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvallur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 236-249
27. Role of stethoscope in healthcare associated infections:in a tertiary care hospital of north karnataka
Jyothi Parameswarappa, Basavaraj C Metri,Tanushika Dhamija
Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapur.
Page No: 250-255
28. ESTIMATION OF A INCUBATION PERIOD BETWEEN HIV TO AIDS -A STUDY OF VIJAYAPUR DISTRICT
Dr. Vijaya.M.Sorganvi, Muragesh. Math, Dr M .C. Yadavannavar –
Shri. B.M.Patil medical college and research Centre, BLDE (Deemed University), Vijayapur.
Page No: 256-275
29. Impact of pesticide on the growth of Vigna radiata plants treated with Rhizobium species
Dr. Daya Sharma – Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School, Nangal Choudhary, Haryana.
Page No: 276-281
30. BISPECTRAL INDEX ANALYSIS FOR THE QUALITY OF RECOVERY IN PATIENTS UNDERGOING ELECTIVE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERIES: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Madasetty Likitha, Vidya A Patil, Anusha Suntan – Shri B M Patil Medical college,
Hospital and Research center, Vijayapura, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 282-290
31. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC MOTOR UNWINDING MECHANISM
Gunashree.D, Hemanth.N, Kavya.R, Anand Lamani, Devappa
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 291-296
32. Study of antibiotic resistance pattern and biofilm formation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in an intensive care unit of B L D E medical college and hospital.
Basavaraj C Metri, Jyothi Parameswarappa, Richa R – Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Vijayapur.
Page No: 297-308
33. “Determining the impact of electronic quality of services delivered, justice and brand image on deriving online satisfaction”
Dr. Sunita Dwivedi – SCMS-NOIDA, Symbiosis University, Noida.
Page No: 309-324
34. In-Vitro Drug Release Kinetics from Controlled-Release Tofacitinib Citrate Tablets using high viscosity grade polymer
Satyabrata Barik, Priyanka Soni, Ankit Anand Kharia – Mandsaur University, Mandsaur,
Madhya Pradesh, India., Research and Development, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 326-345
35. GROUND WATER ASSESSMENT OF GOMATI RIVER IN LUCKNOW REGION
Ragini Singh, Anupam Kumar Gautam – Maharishi University of Information Technology,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 346-353
36. Application of ML to obtain RMS values in smart energy Meters
Aravind Karthik, Dr. Rajani Katiyar, Arun Kumar Panday – R.V. College of Engineering
Page No: 354-362
37. A Bibliometric Analysis of Faculty Work Engagement Literature in Higher Education Domain (1997-2021)
Syeda Sana Zainab, Ungku Norulkamar Ungku Ahmad – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Page No: 363-373
38. A Comprehensive Review on Its Morphology, Chemistry, Phytochemistry, Pharmacological Activities and Medicinal Mysteries of Manilkara Hexandra (Roxb) Dubard (Khirni)
Shikha Mishra, Govind Soni – Oriental University, Sanwer Road, Jakhya Opposite
Revati Range Gate No. 1. Indore, MP.
Page No: 374-390
39. Fabrication, Characterization and Conducting Behavior of Boron Phosphosilicate Doped Polyaniline Composite Material
Danamma G Patil, Dr. Anilkumar Bidve, Ambika Bhusange – Sharnbasva University,
Vidya Nagar, Kalaburgi, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 391-398
40. Computer Aided Diagnosis System for the screening of Cervical Cancer – A Review
Remya R, Kumudha Raimond, Anitha Mary X – Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Coimbatore.
Page No: 399-411
41. Advanced Oxidation Processes against p-Amino Benzoic Acid in Groundwater Samples
Chandra Kumar, Anupam Kumar Gautam – Maharishi University of Information Technology, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 413-422
42. COMPARISON OF FIBEROPTIC BRONCHOSCOPE AND AIRTRAQ FOR ANTICIPATED DIFFICULT AIRWAY- A RANDOMIZED CLINICAL STUDY
Dr. Pratibha S D., Dr. Shivanand LK, Dr. Nirmaladevi.k, Dr. Renuka. Holyachi,
Dr. Ravindra kumar.N. karadi – BLDEDU’s Shri BM Patil medical college hospital and
research center, Vijayapur.
Page No: 423-440
43. Development of Test Platform – Automation testing
Arun M, Hari Krishna R, Dr. Prakash Biswagar, Pavan Kumar Duvvuri
R.V College of Engineering Bengaluru., Honeywell Technology Solutions Bengaluru.
Page No: 441-446
44. Stability and Bifurcation Analysis of Generalized Discrete-Time Tumor Model
Ausif Padder, Dr. Afroz, Ayub Khan – Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad,
Telangana., Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, India.
Page No: 447-458
45. Synthesis, Characterization and Gas Sensing Behavior of Zn2SnO4 Doped Polypyrrole Nano Composite Thin Films
Praveen Chouri, Anilkumar Bidve, Nirdosh Patil – Sharnbasva University,
Kalaburagi-585103 Karnataka, India.
Page No: 459-466
46. Developing a native business model for Iran’s northern ports based on smart-making and greening indicators
Esmaeil Sadri, Fatemeh Harsej, Jafar Siah balaii, Mostafa Hajiaghaei-Keshteli
Islamic Azad University, Nour Branch, Iran., Escuela de Ingeniería y Ciencias, Puebla, Mexico.
Page No: 467-479
47. EMC Testing for Automotive Analysis
Kiran kumar S, Dr. Rajani Katiyar – R.V. College of Engineering Bengaluru, India.
Page No: 480-483
48. Fabrication of Smart Robotic Sanitizer to Disinfection of Passenger Buses
Pradhyumn Soni, Rahul Sharma – IPS Academy, Institute of Engineering & Science, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 484-494
49. Structural, Optical and Photoluminescence Properties Of SnMoO2 Doped Polypyrrole Nanocomposite Thin Films
Anita.R.H, Nirdosh Patil – Sharnbasva University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 495-501
50. ENHANCED ENERGY-AWARE LOCATION-AIDED ROUTING PROTOCOL (EELARP) FOR MOBILE ADHOC NETWORKS
Vijaya Kumar D, Dr.C. Chandrasekar – Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore,
Tamilnadu, India., Government Arts and Science College for Women, Puliakulam, Coimbatore,
Page No: 502-509
51. Assessment of Implementation Status of Service Benefits of UGC Regulations for the Teachers of Private-unaided Educational Institutes of Maharashtra
Anuradha Dhadge Girme, Anil Pawar – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be) University, Pune, India.
Page No: 510-522
52. Developing a secure ELT process using MuleSoft’s API led architecture
Abhishek Malik, Saba Farheen N S – R V College Of Engineering Bangalore, India.
Page No: 523-527
53. Study of Structural, Morphological, Electrical and Gas Sensing Behavior of CdO/ZnO/Ppy Nanocomposite Thin Films
Dixya, Vijayalaxmi Reddy, Anilkumar Bidve – Sharnbasva University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 528-534
54. QUALITY OF VOLUNTARY CORPORATE DISCLOSURE: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF STAKEHOLDERS PERCEPTION
Dr. Preetinder Kaur, Dr. Sukhvir Singh- Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
Page No: 535-558
55. Automatic Video Description Model based on ResNet50 and LSTM
Dr. Megha Borse, Ms. Manasi Mundankar, Ms. Shrutika Teli, Tanvi Tornekar
Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 560-565
56. Application monitoring and Health Check Using Spring Boot Actuator
Rounak Kumar Chaurasia, Saba Farheen N. S. – RV College of Engineering Bengaluru, India.
Page No: 566-569
57. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Gomti River in Jaunpur City, Uttar Pradesh
Santosh Kumar Singh, Anupam Kumar Gautam, Chetan Choudhary
Maharishi University Of Information Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 570-572
58. The Tragic Complications due to Abusive Co-exposure To The traditional Herbal Based fattening recipes and Dexamethasone in the Oued-Eddahab Region of Southern Morocco.
Fatima Aslaou, Kawtar Chafik, , Bouaazaoui Mohamed Laarbi, Rokaya Aitlhaj-mhand,
Darifa El Hairach, Samir Ahid, Abdelmajid Soulaymani,Mohamed Fadli –
Animal, Agro-Industry Productions, Biodiversity and Terrestrial., Ibn Tofail University,
Page No: 573-584
59. Brain Tumor Detection, Segmentation and Comparison using ResNet and UNet
Arun Govardhan R O, Anirudh S Nadig, Hariharan S, J K B Rohit Surya, Rohini S Hallikar
R V College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 585-593
60. Electron theory on conductor, insulator and semiconductor
Murugan Thirumalai, Paulraj. T, Sivaganesh. R – St. Joseph University in Tanzania, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Page No: 594-599
61. Empirical Evaluation on Trie Hashing Authentication Secured Cloud Data Services
Dr.P.JAYASREE – Hindusthan College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 600-604
62. Grey Wolf Optimized Feature Selection for Genomic Predictive Pattern Analytics
Dr. Marrynal S Eastaff – Hindusthan College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 605-608
63. Designing an Effective Digital Learning Framework for Learning Dharmaśāstric Knowledge Tradition in India
Arooshi Nigam, Subhash Chandra – University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India.
Page No: 609-617
64. A STUDY ON CHARACTERIZATION OF WEAR AND CORROSION RESISTANT B4C (BORON CARBIDE) COATING ON MOLYBDENUM HIGH SPEED STEEL
Sharan kumar, Akash, Girisha K G, Pankaj Jadhav – Sharnbasva University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka,
India., Akshaya Institue of Technology, Tumakuru, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 618-624
65. Plastic Waste Utilization in Bituminous Roads & Material Testing
Dharmendra Kumar Kushwaha, Anupam Kumar Gautam, Rajan Kumar, Ajay Kumar Gupta,
Chetan Choudhary – Maharishi University & Information Technology, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh (India).,
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Raipur (India)., Infotrust India Pvt. Ltd.
Page No: 625-632