1. A Hybrid Approach for Imbalanced Data Reduction using Oversampling and Undersampling
B. Manjula, Shaheen Layaq – Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, India.
Page No: 1-10
2. Improving the properties of Geopolymer Concrete using Steel and Polypropylene fibers Under Ambient Curing
Eng. Ehab Abd Elhady Zakrya, Prof. Dr. / Gouda Mohamed Ghanem, Prof. Dr. /
Sayed Mohamed Abd Elbaky, Dr. /Weal Rafat Abd Elwhab – Helwan University Vice President of
El Shorouk Academy Cairo – Egypt.
Page No: 11-40
3. ENHANCED RATE CONTROL DATA COLLECTION (ERCDC) FOR CONGESTION CONTROL AND MAXIMISATION OF INFORMATION IN WIRELSESS SENSOR NETWORKS
S.Prabhu, Dr. C. Chandrasekar – Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore,
Tamilnadu, India., Government Arts College, Udumalpet, Tiruppur, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 41-46
4. CYBER CRIMES – NEED FOR HIGHER TRAINING TO INVESTIGATION AGENCY AND ADVOCATES
Ms.Karishma Pushkar Patil, Dr. Anuradha Dhadge Girme –
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), New Law College, Pune.
Page No: 47-56
5. ALGERIAN RURAL HABITAT: THREE ERAS, THREE GENOTYPES.SPACE SYNTAX APPROACH
BENYAHIA Lamia, HAMOUDA Abida, BOUARROUDJ Nedjoua, ACHERAD Sabrina
University of Batna, Algeria.LEMPAU laboratory, University Batna Hadj Lakhder Algeria.,
University of Salah Boubnider, Constantine, Algeria.
Page No: 57-67
6. Human Resource in Banking Industry
Dr. K. M. Chinnadorai – Kamban College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 68-76
7. The mutual influence between human behaviors and needs with urban planning and character architecture
Marwa Nossier Hamdan El-Hamaida
The Higher Institute of Engineering and Technology in Al-Arish Al-Arish, North Sinai, Egypt.
Page No: 77-88
8. A SURVEY ON EVOLUTION OF AUTHOR PROFILING
M.Swapna, Dr.K.Nikitha – Osmania University Hyderabad, India.,
Matrusri Engineering College Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 89-102
9. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Various Parameters of Yamuna River Water in Delhi
Santosh Kumar Singh, Anupam Kumar Gautam, Ajay Yadav
Maharishi University Of Information Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Aryavart Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 103-109
10. E-PROCUREMENT ADOPTION AND ASSESSMENT IN SELECTED PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
ROHINY. A, DR.P. CHINNADURAI – Annamalai University Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 110-125
11. Molecular Docking Study of Some Natural Compounds against Lipid Disorder
Anant Kumar Patel – SunRise University, Alwar, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 126-130
12. EVEN SUM LABELING OF SOME GRID RELATED GRAPHS
Pritesh Andharia, Venus Chaudhary, Ranjeet Dharsanda, V.J. Kaneria –
Institute of Computer Technology-Ganpat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India., Maharaja
Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India., Government Science
College, Gariadhar, Gujarat, India., Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 131-137
13. MEASURING APRIORI ALGORITHM BASED ON THE EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF THE TIME EXECUTION BY USING REGRESSION TECHINIQUE
PADMANABHA SASTRY T.V.A., PUSHPENDER SARAO – Shri Venkateswara University, U.P.
Page No: 138-143
14. Reliability of Time dependent stress- strength for series and parallel system for random cycles
N.Swathi – Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State.
Page No: 144-148
15. A Novel Systematic approach for Recognizing a Speaker
Uttam Kr. Mondal, Ashis Debnath, Utpal Ghosh, Bibek B. Roy – Vidyasagar University, Midnapore,
West Bengal, India.
Page No: 149-162
16. A study of Simorgh’s idea with Shirdal (Griffin) in the ancient East1
Zahra Azizi, Morteza Afshari – Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 163-175
17. The effects of Chinese painting on illustrated copies of Rabe Rashidi Cultural and Artistic Collection (Animal Benefits,ComprehensiveHistory, Shahnameh of Demot)1
Zahra Azizi, Morteza Afshari – Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 176-189
18. EPIDEMIOLOGY OF PITUITARY ADENOMAS IN THE HOSPITAL OF SPECIALITIES OF THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF RABAT-MOROCCO
M. Legmouz, A. El Ouahabi, S. Boulbaroud, F.-Z. Azzaoui – IBN TOFAIL University,
Kenitra, Morocco., Hospital of Specialities, CHU Rabat, Rabat, Morocco.
Page No: 190-201
19. Vertical correction in DEM of satellite data for a river cross section using field measurements
Ratnesh Kumar, Ramakar Jha – National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar, India.
Page No: 202-208
20. ANALYSIS OF SOME CUTTING PARAMETERS ON METAL REMOVAL RATE, SURFACE ROUGHNESS & OVERCUT IN WIRE ELECTRIC DISCHARGE MACHINING PROCESS
Mahendra Kumar Gautam, Abhishek Srivatava – S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 209-218
21. Fabrication and Testing of Mechanical Properties of Al6082/Al2O3 Metal Matrix Mixtures with different % of bolstering by Stircasting method.
Naveen Chandra Balodi, Dr. D.P. Singh – S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 219-228
22. Optimization of Minimum Quantity Lubrication by the Use of ANOVA Technique
Shashi Kant, Maneesh Mishra – S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 229-237
23. Urban Transformation Governance in Capital Cities; Practices from Cairo, Berlin and Doha
Mohamed ElDabosy, Ahmed ElTantawy, Alaa ElAishy, Mohamed ElAttar – Mansoura University,
Page No: 238-247
24. Motivation for Engaging People in Physical Activity and Harmonious and Obsessive Passion in the Context of Physical Activity in Pakistan
Dr. Muhammad Badar Habib, Sumbal Shoukat, Dr. Muhammad Zia Ul Haq, Mussrat Abbas –
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.,
Capital Institute of Physical Education.Beijing (CHINA)., The University of Lahore, Pakistan.
Page No: 248-258
25. Tidal Energy Power Generation Turbine
Akash, Hemanth Darshan.S, Chandan k, B Karthik Bharadwaj, Devappa
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 259-266
26. A study to assess the effectiveness of empowerment strategies on stress, depression and quality of life regarding symptoms among perimenopausal women in selected rural areas of Himachal Pradesh.
Ms. Lakshita, Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur – Akal College of Nursing, Eternal University, Sirmaur, (H.P).
Page No: 267-272
27. Effectiveness of video assisted teaching programme versus traditional method of demonstration on knowledge regarding obstetrical palpation among nursing students.
Sakshi Negi, Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur – Akal College of Nursing, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
Page No: 273-278
28. Peristaltic Transport of Rabinowitsch Fluid Flowing in an Inclined Channel with Permeable Walls
T.V.A.P.SASTRY, N.L.BHIKSHU, K.CHAKRADHAR – Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Kommuri Pratapa Reddy Institute of Technology, Hyderabad,
Page No: 279-287
29. Trend of Translation of Assamese novels into Bodo (From 2000 to 2010)
Ganesh Baro – Kokrajhar Govt. College, Kokrajhar, Assam, India.
Page No: 288-291
30. VAGUE – CONNECTEDNESS & COMPACTNESS IN VAGUE TOPOLOGICAL SPACES
E.L. MARY TENCY, Dr. PAULINE MARY HELEN – NIRMALA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, COIMBATORE – 18.
Page No: 292-301
31. “Study of the properties of wood manufactured from wood waste”
Hassan Hamouda, Sherif Mohamed, Mohamed Elnabrawy, Mohamed Amin – Suez University, Egypt.
Page No: 302-313
32. In-Situ Bioremediation in a Natural Municipal Drain Discharging Effluent to River Ganga at Patna, India
Priyanka Tomar, Ramakar Jha, A. R. Quaff – National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar, India.
Page No: 315-321
33. Effect of Aluminum Waste Powder on Properties of Concrete Using North Sinai Materials under
Different Curing Conditions
Mohy S. Fattouh – Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt North sinai, El-Arish, Egypt.
Page No: 322-339
34. “A Review on Signal Timing & Co-Ordination Under Various Traffic Demand for Vadodara City”
Parth Vaghela, Jayshiv Thakkar, Ankita Sharma – Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat-India.
Page No: 330-344
35. Clay rich deposits in the Ramgarh-Naudiha region of Uttar Pradesh: Identification using Remote Sensing
Debiprasad Karmakar, Vartika Singh, Raghvendra Singh, Shetru Mallapa Veerabhadrappa,
Lalit Kumar Sharma, Swapan kumar Ghosh – Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 345-355
36. Combination of mordants: Application of ecofriendly natural dye obtained from the flower of Opuntia FicusIndica on silk fabric
Dr.M. Kumaresan – Nehru Institute of Technology, Kaliapuram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 356-361
37. Elimination of Polysemy in Persian Compound Verbs An Analysis Based on Contextual Allosemy in the Framework of Distributed Morphology
Ahoo Alvand, Zeinab Mohammad Ebrahimi Jahromi, Mazdak Anushe – ShahidBeheshti University,
Tehran, Iran., Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran., Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 362-381