1. The Legacy of Assamese Language Over Time: A discussion from Historical Standpoint
Dr.Mousumi Dutta – Gauhati University, Guwahati.
Page No: 1-7
2. REALISM IN CHITRA BANERJEE DIVAKARUNI’S ARRANGED MARRIAGE
Mr.P.Karthikeyan, Dr.P.Vedamuthan – Manomaniam Sundarnar University, Tirunelveli.
Page No: 10-15
3. Moment Curvature Relationships of Bamboo Reinforced Concrete Columns
K.Rajeswari, N. Srujana – Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 16-21
4. AN ANALYTICAL STUDY ON CHALLENGES FACED BY WORKING WOMEN IN MAINTAINING A BALANCE BETWEEN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE
Venkata Ravi Kumar Katta, Dr.K.V.Ramana Murth – Career Point University.
Page No: 22-35
5. Myer-Briggs Personality Prediction Using regression analysis of Senti-word
T.Semalatha, Dr.R.Sankarasubramanian – Erode Arts and Science College, Erode.
Page No: 36-39
6. A Review: Spirulina an ecologically significant cyanobacteria
Elizabath Lesny Jacob, Arya P. Mohan and Lizzy Mathew – St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous),
Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
Page No: 40-48
7. Analysis on the Effects of Covidin the Food Delivery Sector through Online in Kerala
Dr.Swapna K Cherian, Dr.John T Abraham – MSM College, Kayamkulam., Bharata Mata College, Kochi.
Page No: 49-57
8. YOUNG ADULTS AND SMART PHONES: INFLUECE ON DAILY LIFE
KM Ashifa – Istanbul Gelisim University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Page No: 58-64
9. ANALYZING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FORGIVENESS ON MENTAL HEALTH, PERSONALITY MEASURES AND COPING MECHANISMS
Jawaharlal Nehru Pathaneni, Dr Sri Krishna Gannavaram – Career Point University.
Page No: 65-77
10. UTILIZATION AND AWARENESS OF REHABILITATION SERVICES AMONG DISABLED IN RURAL PARTS OF TELANGANA
Venkateshwarlu Chukka, Dr. Y. Ashok Kumar – Career Point University.
Page No: 78-89
11. Some explorations in graceful coronas
Amiya Kumar Behera – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Page No: 90-100
12. The Impact of Supply Chain Management on overall Performance of Retail e-commerce
Deepak Kumar Agarwal, Amrita Bhattacharya – NSHM Business School, Durgapur.
Page No: 101-105
13. Design Simulation of Cam Dynamic Test Rig to Facilitate the Study of Modified Four-Dwell Profile Using Minimum Rubbing Velocity
Atul V. Karanjkar, Dattaji K. Shinde – Smart Dynamx Nashik India.,
VeermataJijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 106-118
14. Relation between Socio-Demographic factors and the Physical Fitness of Elderly People in BTAD (An analysis on Case Study–)
Smritimayee Sarma, Dr. Bandana Sharma –
Kokrajhar Govt. College and Research Scholar of Cotton University, Kokrajhary, Assam, India.,
Cotton University, Guwahati, Assam, India.
Page No: 119-126
15. Application of Interaction Design to Reduce Chain Fine Dining Restaurants Food Waste through User-Centred Design and Refined Kano Model
Hanieh Khakshoor, Ahad Shahhoseini, Yazdan Movahedi – Tabriz Islamic Art University, Tabriz, Iran.
Page No: 127-151
16. Neural Network on Motion Robot Mobile
Amira. A. Elsonbaty – High institute of engineering and technology, New Damietta, Egypt.
Page No: 152-159
17. Aesthetics of Beauty and Representation of the Female Body in Women’s Magazines: A Study
Kalyani Hazarika – Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, Nagaon, Assam, India.
Page No: 160-168
18. Green Synthesis of Nanoparticles from Plant Extracts With Antiviral, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activity
D.T. Sakhare – Shivaji, Art’s, Comm. & Science College Kannad.Dist. Aurangabad, (M.S.) India.
Page No: 169-192
19. IoT Based Environment Friendly Public Dustbin for Smart Cities
Vikas Mahor and Prachi Singh – Madhav Institute of Technology & Science, Gwalior, INDIA.
Page No: 193-199
20. ROLE OF MASS MEDIA IN CREATING ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
Mousumi Gogoi – Nagaland University.
Page No: 200-202
21. Planning Municipal Solid Waste Management for Mass Gatherings and Sustainable Urbanisation
Saloni Goel, Divya Gupta, Sunil Kumar, Swati Vaish, Mahesh Kumar Basantani –
Sansad Marg, new Delhi., Institute of Biosciences and Technology,
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh (India).
Page No: 203-221
22. Studying the relationship between Statistics Anxiety and its Effects on Punjab Secondary School Students Achievements
Naeem Shahzad, Hafiza Rukhsana Khuram, Shahbaz Nawaz, Shakil Akhtar –
University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.,Govt. Post Graduate College for Women Samundri,
GCU Faisalabad., Sarhad University of Information and Technology Peshawar.
Page No: 222-239