1. SHTC: Single Hand Two Cameras Recognizer
Jayshree R. Pansare – M. E. S. College of Engineering, Pune, S. P. Pune University, Pune, India.
Page No: 1-18
2. Real-time Hand Gesture and Sign Language Recognition for Speech Impaired Children
Jayshree R. Pansare – MES College of Engineering, S. P. Pune University, Pune, India.
Page No: 19-33
3. Production of Activated Carbon, Bio Oil and Syngas From Coconut Shells- A Review
Mr. Tejpal C Parshiwanikar, Dr. Chandrahas C Handa – KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur, India.
Page No: 34-42
4. EFFECT OF VERMICOMPOSTING BY DETERMINING THE PLANT GROWTH IN THE MIXTURE OF POLLUTED- VERMICOMPOST SOIL
G. Priya, M. Ranjith kumar and Vimalabangarusamy – Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science College, Chennai, Tamilnadu.,
Queen Mary’s College of Arts and Science, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 43-54
5. A Comparative Study between Inspiratory Muscle Training and Breathing Retraining Exercises on Improving Functional Capacity of Chronic Bronchitis Patients
U.Nambiraja, Sundaram M. S., Kalidasan Varadan, P. SenthilSelvam, S. Isakky malar
Page No: 55-60
6. PROSPECTING AND EXPLORATION APPROACH TO FIND OUT THE UNDERGROUND MINING EXTENSION
Prof.(Dr.) Arvind Dewangan – Model Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (J& K).
Page No: 61-66
7. Global Vs. Local: Analysis of Factors Affecting Consumer reference in the purchase of personal hygiene product.
Dr. Kavya Saini, Dr. Bhumija Chouhan – International School of Informatics and Management, Jaipur.
Page No: 67-72
8. Modeling a bi-objective load-dependent depreciation location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery demand within a time window and solving it using NSGAII algorithm
Zahra Samadi – Al-Zahra University, Faculty of Technical and Engineering (MSc degree in Industrial Engineering).
Page No: 73-88
10. Disaster management planning to fight against COVID-19 war
Dr. Jitendra A. Hole – JSPM’S Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune.
Page No: 104-110
11. A Survey on Authentication protocols forBlockChain Technologies And Cross-Chain Transactions
S.Madhuri, Prof. V. Nagalakshmi – GITAM (Deemed to be University) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 111-119
12. CHEMICAL OXYGEN DEMAND AND COLOUR REMOVAL FROM THE TEXTILE EFFLUENTS BY USING LOWCOST ECO- FRIENDLY ADSORBENTS
Aravind G, Prasanna k – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 120-126
13. Location of Efficient Single Outrigger Wall Connection and Wall Belt Supported System over Horizontal Plane
Kunal Meshram, Ankit Pal – Oriental University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 127-138
14. Design of 26GHz Cascode Low Noise Amplifier for 5G Wireless Applications on 0.18µm CMOS Technology
Apsana Khatoon, Neelam Srivastava – IET Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 139-148
15. INFLUENCE OF ASANAS AND CORE STRENGTH EXERCISES WITH MEDITATION ON ABDOMINAL STRENGTH AMONG IT EMPLOYEES WITH LUMBAGO SYNDROME
A. RUTHESHNAN, Dr. K. VAITHIANATHAN – SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 149-157
16. Investigation of e-Governance Services for successful Communication to Citizens in the State of Odisha
Debashis Nanda, Padmalaya Mohapatra, Sujogya Mishra – UtkalUniversity,VaniVihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.,
Page No: 158-164
17. Supplier-retailer coordination for trade credit with deteriorating items for FMCG
Nitin K. Mishra, Sakshi Sharma, Seema Mishra, Abhay Bhandari – Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab (India).
Page No: 165-176
18. Design and Development of a Fuzzy Logic Controller for Prediction of Inner Surface Finish of Flow Formed Component
P.Prabhakar Reddy, P.V.R.Ravindra Reddy – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 177-185
19. Friction Stir Welded Joint Efficiency of Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6
Dr. Md. Aleem Pasha, T.N. Aditya, A. Chandrakanth, K. Gurubrahmam – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet,
Hyderabad-75. Telangana, India.
Page No: 186-191
20. Customer Efficiency as a measure of Customer Lifetime-Value: An alternative approach to CLV based Segmentation
Saurabh Pradhan, Gokulananda Patel, Pankaj Priya – Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 192-213
21. Criminal Face Identification System
GORANG SHARMA, SANTOSH RANJAN KUMAR, ANIKET SINGLA – GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY.
Page No: 214-221
22. Analysis of Educational Data Mining Using Machine Learning Algorithms
R.Rupasi, T.Jwalitha, R.Sudarshan, T.Manasa, Prof.Sanjay Gandhi Gundabatini – VVIT, Guntur.
Page No: 222-230
23. THE IMPACT OF PANDEMIC COVID -19 AND THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGES IN HEALTHCARE FACILITIES – ROLE OF CENTRAL AND
C.L. AVADHANI – Annamalai University.
Page No: 231-248
24. Does Social Media Marketing Affect Online Impulse Buying
Ms. Ankita Dubey, Mr. Rohit Nair and Mr. Yash Pandey – Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, MH, India.
Page No: 249-265
25. Syllabus Structure of Product Based Education and Product Economy
Dr. Jitendra A. Hole – JSPM’S Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune.
Page No: 266-270
26. Changes in Life Style, Attitude and Consumption of Health Supplements during the Covid-19 lockdown
Ms. Harshali Bhalerao, Dr. Dhananjay Mandlik – Sinhgad Business School, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 271-283
27. Power Quality Issues mitigation in Grid Connected Solar-Wind Hybrid System
Mr. Gunvant A. Patel, Dr. Murali Krishna Talari – SRK University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 284-295
28. ANALYSIS OF BANKS TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY BYAGGREGATE LEVEL
Bhadrappa Haralayya, P. S. Aithal – Srinivas University, Mangalore, India.
Page No: 296-314
29. Assessment of Effectiveness of Crops Residue in Reducing Atrazine Leaching through the soil
Shri Krishna Singh, Dr. A. R. Quaff – National Institute of Technology, Patna (India).
Page No: 315-320
30. Role of Rural Women in Local Level Politics in IndiaThrough Self Help Groups in Ganjam District.
Bobby Rani Das and Dr. Rajesh Seth – Berhampur University.Ganjam, Odisha.
Page No: 321-328
31. VIBRATION ANALYSIS OF VARIABLE LIQUID FILLED STAINLESS STEEL THIN CYLINDRICAL SHELLS
P. KIRAN KUMAR, J. V. SUBRAHMANYAM – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana India., Osmania College of
Engineering, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 329-335
32. Role of Child Magazines in Emotional Excellence of Children (With Special Emphasis on Assamese Child Magazines)
Chandamita Thakuria – Gauhati University.
Page No: 336-340
33. Development of 3D printed model using medical CT scan data with optimum build time
T.N.Aditya, Dr.Md.Aleem Pasha, K.Gurubrahmam, A.Chandrakanth – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telengana, India.
Page No: 341-345
34. UNMANED AERIAL VEHICLE IN DEFENCE AND CIVIL SECTOR
Raghav Arora, Air Cmde Devender Sharma – Aeronautical Engineering, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad.
Page No: 346-352
35. Investigating Various Modal Analysis Extraction Techniques to Estimate Damping Ratio
K. Gurubrahmam, A. Chandrakanth, T.N. Aditya, Dr. Md. Aleem Pasha – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad-75.
Page No: 353-361
36. GLOBAL TRANSMISSION OF STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY– A COMPARITIVE STUDY ON SELECTED COUNTRIES
Dr. K. T. VIJAY KARTHIGEYAN, Dr. KAVITHA SHANMUGAM – SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY KATTANKULATHUR.
Page No: 362-389
37. An empirical study on promotional marketing strategies on branded Jewellery in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Mahi Mishra, Dr. Kavya Saini – IIS University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 390-399
38. Bertrand Russell on ‘the Good Life’.A Philosophical Review
Dr. Tabassum Sheikh – G.M.Momin Women’s College, Bhiwandi.
Page No: 400-410
39. Identifying the Underlying Factors Influencing Sports Entrepreneurship Education of Sports Science Students
Vahid Shojaee, Mehrnaz Sabzemeidani, Mohammad Hami – Islamic Azad University of Sari, Iran.
Page No: 411-421
40. High attitude indigenous house form of Lepcha community of Rinchenpong, Sikkim, India
Ar. Jemish Lathiya, Ar. Jemish Lathiya – Shantaben Manubhai Patel School of studies and research in Architecture & Interior Design (SMAID),
New Vallabh Vidyanagar. Anand, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 422-430
41. PIVOT OF ASIA; Doctrine to counter and “Rebalancing” of US interests from Europe and the Middle East towards & Beijing Unveils
MANOJ DATHAN M – SWAMI VIVEKANANDA CHARITABLE TRUST FOR CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (SVCTCSR) THRISSUR, KERALA.,
St. PAUL INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES INDORE (MP)
Page No: 431-438
42. Design and Development of Regenerative Braking System
Mr. Kedar Bhanewad, Mr. Rahul Pandhurnekar, Mr. Saurabh B. Khandekar, Mr. Tejpal C. Parshiwanikar – G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering
and Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 438-445
43. An Alternate Medical Diagnostic Technique: Biosensors for COVID-19 Detection
B.Vinoth kumar – Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College,Sivakasi,Tamilnadu.
Page No: 446-457
44. THE CHANGING STYLE OF POLITICAL CARTOONS IN MODERN INDIA
Mrs ANANYA SINGH, PROF. DR. ANANT KUMAR OZARKAR – Manipal University Jaipur, India.
Page No: 459-469
45. Experiments on the thermo-mechanical behavior of Al 319 strengthened with recycled glass.
Mr V. Jaipal Reddy, Ms V.Sandhya, Dr L Suresh Kumar, Mr G. Sreenivasulu Reddy – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 470-482
46. Modelling and Analysis of Herringbone Gears by using ANSYS: A Case Study
Ruma Roy, Kalyan Chatterjee, Sayanti Banerjee, Pranjal Holme Roy, Ankit Tiriya – Amity University, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Page No: 483-486
47. Women Empowerment and Economic Development in India A study of Dongaria Tribes in Kalahandi District.
Uma Sankar Sethi and Dr. Rajesh Seth – Berhampur University, Ganjam, Odisha.
Page No: 487-494
48. On Chromatic Zagreb Indices of Some Cycle Related Graphs
Albina. A, Manonmani. A – L.R.G. Govt. Arts College for Women, Tirupur, India.
Page No: 495-509
49. Examination and Analysis of Thermal Stream Boiler using Power Plants
N Venkateswara Rao, Dr. Rahul, P Surendar Reddy – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 510-516
50. Analysis on Manufacturing Automated Guided Vehicle for MSME Projects and its Fabrication
P Surendar Reddy, Dr. Rahul, N Jyothirmayi – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 517-524
51. Modeling a bi-objective load-dependent depreciation location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and deliverydemand within a time window and solving it using NSGAII algorithm
Zahra Samadi – Zahra University, Faculty of Technical and Engineering (MSc degree in Industrial Engineering).
Page No: 525-540
52. Comparative Analysis of SSSC and Series Vectorial Compensator (SVeC) for Stability enhancement in Grid Connected Wind Farm
Mr. Ashishkumar N. Patel, Dr. Sanjay R.Vyas – KSV University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 541-554
53. The Socioeconomic Status of Women Headed Households in the Oddusuddan Divisional Secretariat in the Mullaitivu District During the Post-2010 Period
G.Gnanachandran, J.A.Arul Chellakumar – Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 555-566
54. Modelling of Geosynthetic-Reinforced unpaved Roads by Finite Element Method
Dr. EVR RAO, Dr. R. P. DAS – NALLAMALA REDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE, TELENAGANA, India., D NSRIT, A.P, India.
Page No: 567-571
55. Assessment of CNC Machine Tools using MCDM Techniques
Pramod A. Naik, Shivam Patil, D. N. Raut – VJTI, Mumbai, India.
Page No: 572-583
56. Energy Efficient Routing using Gateway Based Routing
Arvind Pande, Er. Prateek Singh – SHIATS Allahabad.
Page No: 584-591
57. Studies the twin stir technology and welded parameters of friction stir welding on AA7108 T79
Maulikkumar B. Patel, Dr. Komal G. Dave – GTU, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India., L.D. Engineering College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 592-598
58. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ECONOMICAL HUMANOID
Shama B.H, Sandhyashree A, Lipi Patnaik, Yaseen Khan, Pradeep Kumar R, Nanditha H G – Presidency University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 599-603
59. How to Improve Social Capital through Smart Urban Design
Tiana Plotnikova – Uflo, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Page No: 604-607
60. A CONCEPTUAL STUDY ON THE FUTURE OF WEB BASED MEDIA IN MARKETING
Dr. A.IRIN SUTHA – College of Science and Humanities SRM IST.
Page No: 608-617
61. A Study on-“Cultural obstacles faced in Human resources for Development of Entrepreneurs in Job Consulting Firm, New Delhi”
Dr Anjali Singh – MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES.
Page No: 618-643
62. ESTIMATION OF BONE MINERAL DENSITY TO IDENTIFY OSTEOPOROSIS
E. Rajalakshmi, E. Rajalakshmi, Dr. H. Anwer Basha – RAAK Arts and Science College, Perambai., Siga College of management and Computer
Page No: 645-650
63. A BRIEF STUDY ON WRITTEN ASSAMESE CHILDREN LITERATURE
Trishna Mani Kalita, Shikha Moni Saharia – Gauhati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 651-658
64. A study of growing availability and use of technology among SME entrepreneurs in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
Namrata Acharya, Dr.Govind Shinde – St. Francis Institute of Management Studies & Research, & Research Scholar (BVIMSR- University of
Mumbai)., BabasahebGawde Institute of Management Studies, & Research Guide (University of Mumbai).
Page No: 659-669
65. Evaluation of Financial Soundness of Listed Commercial Banks in India: An Application of Bankometer S-Score Model.
Dr.Anju Motwani, Dr.Anju Vaswani, Dr.Disha Shah – Thakur Global Business School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India., Mansukhani Institute of
Management Studies. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India., Vivekanand Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 670-683
66. Vertex Degree Preserving Spanning Trees in Digraphs
K. Sangavai – PSG College of Technology
Page No: 684-691
67. BIPOLAR INTERVAL VALUED INTUITIONISTIC FUZZY MAPPINGS
M.Suganya, A.Manonmani – LRG Government Arts college for Women, Tirupur.
Page No: 692-701
68. Assessment of Plant Growth Promoting Potential of Curd in Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper (Black Gram)
Abisha Dharmaraja, B. Vanavil – Tamilnadu Agricultural University Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., Kalasalingam Academy of Research and
Education Krishnankoil, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 702-706
69. SANSKRIT LANGUAGE TEXT SUMMARIZATION USING MODIFIED PAGE RANK ALGORITHM
Shalini Tomar, Mr. Sandeep Rana, Mr. Baldivya Mitra – JPIET, MEERUT, U.P., INDIA., MIET, MEERUT, U.P., INDIA.
Page No: 707-713
70. Merge Conflict Resolution using Meta-Information
Rajat Goel, Pronab Kumar Adhikari – Kanpur Institute of Technology (Affilated from A.K.T.U) Kanpur, India.
Page No: 714-720
71. Enhancing Heat Transfer Rate by Optimization of Commercial Refrigeration Condenser and its Design Metrics
N. Venkateswara Rao, Narasimha Kulkarni, K. Y. Sreeram – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 721-728
72. Numerical Analysis of Engine Hood
Ms Varimadugu Sandhya, MsYarramsetty Nagini, Ms Venkata Sushma chinta, Mr V.Jaipal Reddy, MsJyothirmayi Narne – Chaitanya Bharathi
Institute of Technology, Hyderabad-75, Telangana, India.
Page No: 729-736
73. Effects of Hall current and Viscous dissipation on MHD Free Convective Casson fluid over a semi-infinite aligned vertical plate
R Vijayaragavan, N Kanimozhi, S Karthikeyan – Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India., Loyola College, Vettavalam, Thiruvannamalai,
Page No: 737-751
74. Design & Simulation of CUK converter based MPPT control scheme for PV array using Double Diode Model
Akriti Garg, Dr. Bhupal Singh, Dr. Anil Kumar Rai – Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
Page No: 752-757
75. Design and Fabrication of Octacle Arm
Mr. Samboju Ajay Kumar, Mrs. Kalahasti Sirisha – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 758-768
76. Review on Parameters Influencing Optimization of Daylight in Buildings
Shuvanga Subedi, Harsha A.Bhandage, Dr. B R K Holla – Manipal Institute of Technology,Maniapl Academy of Higher Education, Manipal,
Page No: 769-777
77. FORECASTING ANALYSIS FOR SUGARCANE PRODUCTIONIN TAMILNADU USING ARIMA MODEL
C. Devaki, Dr. A. Kachi Mohideen – Bharathiyar Arts & Science College for Women, Attur, Selam, Tamilnadu, India., Periyar EVR College
(Autonomous), Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
Page No: 778-790
78. Experimental Investigation on Influence of Process Parameters for Machining AISI 310 on EDM
A. Chandrakanth, K. Gurubrahmam, Dr. Aleem Pasha, TN Aditya – CBIT, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 791-796
79. Impact of Competency Variables on the Performance of Highly Effective Employees at Supervisor Level in Indian Telecom Industry: Empirical Evidence
Mr. Uttam Sahay, Dr. Gagandeep Kaur – Chandigarh University, Gharuan.
Page No: 797-812
80. COLLATION OF TECHNIQUES USED FOR ENHANCING THERMAL COMFORT AND VENTILATION OF A BUILDING
Rohan Pratap Singh, Sinchana, Dr. B R K Holla – Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka,
Page No: 813-829
81. Impact of Work Values and Employee Engagement on personal/work life: A study of Centennials from IT Industries in India
Ms. Meenakshi Banerjee, Ms. Harshali Bhalerao, Dr. Sanjeev Kulkarni – Chitkara Business School, Chitkara University, Chandigarh, Punjab.,
Sinhgad Business School, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 830-841
82. Effect of Physical Activity for Development of Physical Fitness among School Children in India
Prof. Rajesh Kumar – Osmania University, Hyderabad, T.S. India.
Page No: 842-851
83. Adaptive kNN based Intention Prediction
Dhaarani S, Pavithra L, Keerthana B, Dr. V. Latha Jothi
Page No: 852-859
84. Heat and Mass Transfer Investigation on MHD Casson Fluid Flow past an Inclined Porous Plate in the Effects of Dufour and Chemical
R Vijayaragavan, M Ramesh, S Karthikeyan – Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India., VMRF, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.,
Loyola College, Vettavalam, Thiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 860-873
85. A Novel highly Compact Planar UWB Antenna for Wireless Applications
Satishkumar Kannale, N. M. Biradar – Bheemanna Khandre Institute of Technology, Bidar, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 874-887
86. Efficient Solar Panels with Phase Change Materials And Their Applications
Dr. Asheesh Kumar – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Page No: 888-892
87. The importance of Effective Executive factors in Billboard Advertisement Success: A Case Study of Shiraz City Billboards
Roya Razmi – Managing Director of IMA Point Company.
Page No: 893-904
88. TAGORES PERSPECTIVE ON RURAL RECONSTRUCTION: AN ANALYSIS
Dr. Madhumita Ghosh – Assam University Silchar.
Page No: 905-909
89. SOCIETY IN THE EYES OF BANKIM CHANDRA CHATTOPADHYAY
Dr. Madhumita Ghosh – Assam University, Silchar.
Page No: 910-915
1. SHTC: Single Hand Two Cameras Recognizer