1. Natural Language Processing with Disaster tweets using Bidirectional LSTM
Aryan Karnati, Shashank Reddy Boyapally, Dr. Supreethi K.P – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 1-6
2. Factors determining the effects of Perceived Utilitarian and Hedonic motives on online purchase intention with special emphasis on Private label brands
V. Anitha, Dr. A.R Krishnan – SRM College of Management, SRM Institute of Science and Technology | Kattankulathur.
Page No: 7-19
4. Study on the Effectiveness of Implementation of ISO 9001:2015 QMS Standard to an Educational Institution- A case study
P.Radhakrishna Prasad, P.V.R.Ravindra Reddy – ChaitanyaBharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 32-35
5. Simrit’s emergence from the shattering experience of divorce in Nayantara Sahgal’s The Day in Shadow
Dr. (Mrs.) P.Kulalmolial – AMET Deemed to be University 135, ECR, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu India.
Page No: 36-45
6. Impact on Education system and its Digital Transformation during Pandemic crisis
J. Mounika Reddy – ChaitanyaBharathi Institute of Technology
Page No: 46-52
7. Cognitive Linguistics Study of the Conceptual Derivation of Word Meaning
BananMishrefDaher Al-shehri, AfifaBano – College of Arts and Science Al Namas Campus (girls) University of Bisha, Asir, Saudi Arabia.
Page No: 53-61
8. EFFECT OF ASANAS AND CORE STRENGTH EXERCISES WITH MEDITATION ON BREATH HOLDING TIME AMONG IT EMPLOYEES WITH LUMBOGO SYNDROME
A. RUTHESHNAN, Dr. K. VAITHIANATHAN – SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 62-71
9. Phytochemical and Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Rivea hypocrateriformis (Desr.) Choisy.
Iswarya S and Mary Kensa V – Abishehapatti, M.S.University, Tirunelveli., S.T. Hindu College, Nag.
Page No: 72-85
10. Application DE Optimization Algorithm based Automatic Generation Control of Interconnected Multi Area Power System
Sangram Keshori Mohapatra, Saumya Narayan Behera, Susanta Kumar Biswal, and KabitaBhuyan – Goverment College of Engineering,
Department of Electrical Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha, India
Page No: 86-96
11. THE IMPACT OF ONLINE EDUCATION ON MENTAL HEALTH AMONG SCHOOL STUDENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
SANJAYKUMAR S – SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No: 97-101
12. The Effect of Information-Gap Task versus Reasoning-Gap Task on Iranian EFL Learners’ Listening Comprehension
Maryam Soltani – Islamic Azad University, Damavand Branch, Iran.
Page No: 102-123
13. Reading Shakespearean Masterpieces through Bollywood Lens.
Sadafzaman, Neha Tiwari – Kolhan University, Chaibasa.
Page No: 124-130
14. CLASSICAL TERMINOLOGICAL AND THEORETICAL BASIS OF FINANCING TRANSFER OF INNOVATION TO SMALL BUSINESS (BIBLIOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS)
Tuychiev Abdurakhmon Gafurovich, Abdurakhmanov Valijon Gofurovich, Iminov Tokhtasin Nurmamatovich, Kadyrov XumoyunTolibjonovich,
Mamadaliev Qodirjon Kobiljanovich, Kurganov Hakimjon Rustamovich
Page No: 131-144
15. E-commerce challenges for small and medium business in india
Kapil Saini, Pradeep Saran, Krishna Kumar Tiwari, Apoorv Srivastava, Navjot Kaur
Page No: 145-147
16. Customized Manipulator for Dental Implantation Procedures
AnithaGovindhan, Karnam Anantha Sunitha – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 148-157
17. Antecedents of Behavioural Intention towards Mobile Payment Application Using UTAUT model
K.Kavitha, Dr. D. Kannan – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 158-168
18. The operative Tree based Distributed Clustering Routing Policy for Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Networks
DrK.Ammulu – Dravidian University, Kuppam.
Page No: 169-175
19. Solutions of one dimensional heat equation and heat-like equation with variable coefficients using Variational Iteration Method
Dr.E.Rama, Dr.K.Sambaiah – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India., Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State, India.
Page No: 176-184
20. A SURVEY STUDY OF COMMON SPORTS INJURIES AMONG COLLEGE LEVEL MEN FOOTBALL PLAYERS
HARIS RAHMAN E – SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No: 185-188
21. BIG IoT DATA ANALYTICS: OPEN RESEARCH CHALLENGES
J. Jenifer, Dr. R. Jemima Priyadarsini – Bishop Heber College,Trichy-17,TamilNadu,, India.
Page No: 189-192
22. An overview of the most famous names of Surah Al-Fatiha
Majid RoohiDehkordi – Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, Iran.
Page No: 193-200
23. Antecedents and organizational consequences of Work-Life Balance in a banking sector – A Conceptual framework
CaralD’Cunha, Dr. Lukman Patel – N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.,
Allana Institute of Management studies &Reserach, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 201-213
24. Application of Variational Iteration Method to solve one dimensional wave equation and wavelike equation with variable coefficients
E.Rama, K.Sambaiah – University College of Science, Saifabad, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Kakatiya University,
Flat No.101, Riddhis Pebble, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 214-220
25. Low speed walking detection using wearable footstrap
Anitha Govindhan, Subiksha Venkat, Vigneshvaran B, Prithvi Shankar G – SRM institute science and technology, Chennai, India.
Page No: 221-231
26. “Changing perceptions of citizen of Pune city during Lockdown 1 in 2020 and Lockdown 2 in 2021”
Dr. MilindPeshave – AISSMS College of HMCT, Pune.
Page No: 232-239
27. The Impact of Digitalization on IRCTC Booking at Coimbatore City
Dr.Bindu V.T, Dr. S.Dhanabagiyam – Avinashilingam Institute of Higher Education for Women.
Page No: 240-257
28. Induction Motor Drive Using LLC Resonant Converter Supplied with Solar PV
PrafullMadhukarTarwatkar, Dr. Sunil Kumar – Kalinga University, Raipur, C.G., India.
Page No: 258-265
29. A Comparative Study on Icosikaioctagonal Fuzzy Numbers
S. Kohila, R. Mohana – Dr. N.G.P Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
Page No: 266-274
30. Chaos in Fractional Order Hyperchaotic Voltas System
Deepti Sharma, M.K. Shukla – Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India.
Page No: 275-279
31. EMPIRICAL OBSERVATIONS ON LIFE EXPERIENCES OF TRIBAL TRANSGENDERS IN ODISHA
PrachiParimita Rout – SCSTRTI.
Page No: 280-292
32. WOMEN IN NATIONAL POLITICS:A STUDY FROM ASSAM
AnamikaAdhikari, BapukanSaikia – Majuli College., J.N. College, Boko, Assam, India.
Page No: 293-297
33. IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES UNDER CSS-VSE IN WEST BENGAL – CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES.
Parimal Bhattacharyya, Prof. Muktipada Sinha, Headmaster, Prof. Subarna Kumar Das – JadavpurVidyapith, Kolkata.
Page No: 300-332
34. INSTITUTIONAL ARBITRATION: AN OVERVIEW TO INDIA’S RISING ARBITRAL PROCESS
Sunil Roy – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 333-340
35. A STUDY ON THE INNOVATIVE TEACHING STRATEGIES OF PHYSICAL SCIENCE IN SECONDARY LEVEL SCHOOLS
Allu Ashok Kumar, Dr. T. Sharon Raju – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Page No: 341-354
36. INTERNET OF THINGS AND ITSAPPLICATIONS
ArshitaMadan, Ishika, Yash Bhardwaj, AbhiruchiPassi, Rajesh Thapa – ManavRachna International Institute of Research and Studies,
Page No: 355-364
37. Power Quality Improvement Using STATCOM
Yashoda R. Perkar, Dr. JaydeepChakraborty – Indus University, Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India.
Page No: 365-371
38. PROTECTIONOF ENVIRONMENT AND CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
Namerah Akhtar – Law college dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 372-382
39. EFFECT OF AEROBIC AND AEROBIC CROSS TRAINING ON VITAL CAPACITY AMONG VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS
D. Ezhilrajan, Dr. K. Palanisamy – Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, India.
Page No: 383-386
40. FREEDOM OF PRESS : FOURTH PILLAR OF DEMOCRACY
AYUSHI SINGHAL – LAW COLLEGE DEHRADUN, UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA.
Page No: 387-393
41. Preliminary Screening System for Detecting the Presence and Absence of Paranasal Sinusitis using Thermal Imaging Technique
M.A.Pramod, Reethu Sharma J, K.A.Sunitha, Dr.P.K.Purushothaman, M.Menaka, B.Venkataraman – SRM Institute of Science and Technology,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India., Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 394-403
42. A STUDY ON ANALYSIS OF CFD ANALYSIS OF HEAT TRANSFER ENHANCEMENT IN SHELL BY USING PASSIVE TECHNIQUE
D.Ravi, P.Radha Krishna Prasad – ChaitanyaBharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 404-418
43. THE GENDER JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA AND IT’S LEGAL FRAMEWORK
MANSI NAGYAN – LAW COLLEGE DEHRADUN, UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA.
Page No: 419-428
44. SOME ISSUES ON STRUCTURE OF THE HUMAN BRAIN
Karimov N., Kabulov N.A., Toshpulatov D.T., AkhmedovSh.A. – Andijan Institute of Agriculture and Agrotechnologies, Uzbekistan.
Page No: 429-435
45. EFFECT OF PROPRIOCEPTION ON RIDING COMFORT OF SELECT VEHICLE: AN EXPERMENTAL STUDY
Murukesan Vimalathithan, C. Madhavi and Venugopal Shankar – Annamalai Universiity., A.U., Mahendra and Mahendra, Chennai.
Page No: 436-445
46. Enhancing Internet Traffic Privacy using lDiversity and Tor
Pramod Kumar Maurya, Rimjhim Singh, DamayantiChattopadhyay, Apoorva Jain, Devjyot Singh Siddhu, SiddarthAnoopNayar,
Divyang Arora – VIT, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 446-456
47. GLOBALISATION,ADVERTISEMENTS ANDTHEIRIMPACTONASSAMESECULTURE: A STUDYWITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE ASSAMESE
Shikha Moni Saharia – Gauhati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 457-467
48. THIN SANDWICH COMPOSITES: A REVIEW
Alein J S, Dr. M. Bhuvaneshwari – SRM Institute of Technology,Kattankulathur, Chennai, India.
Page No: 468-473
49. Smart Irrigation System with Soil Moisture Detection and Automatic Plant Watering
Pramod Kumar Maurya, PrernaSultania, SaloniUday Parekh, Shreya Maheshwari, Shashank K Drolia, Bharat Joshi and Divyansh Chaudhary –
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 474-481
50. Guide Vane Height Effect on Performance of Sheer Wind Turbine
T.Ratna Reddy, Ch.IndiraPriyadarsini, M.V.S.Murali Krishna – ChaitanyaBharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telanagana,India.
Page No: 482-489
51. Design of Automatic Shooting & Sensing Mechanism Bot using Unmanned Vehicle
ChandanD.Chaudhari – SIES Graduate School of Technology, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Page No: 490-495
52. αJ-closed sets in topological spaces
Dr.R.Sudha, Dr. PL. Meenakshi – Dr.N.G.P.Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., Avinashilingam Institute for Home
Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 496-502
53. Brain Inspired Network Model Design And Security Analysis
Aryan Chandrakar – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
Page No: 503-519
54. Anecdote of Woman & Woman-hood in Mahabharata: A Critical Study
DrBaisakhi Ghosh – Bijoy Krishna Girls’ College, Howrah.
Page No: 520-526
55. E-Voting System using BlockChain
KurakulaTanu Sri, KurakulaRupa Sri, Nikhita Pedamallu – VIT Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 527-533
56. Computer Vision And Deep Learning Based Hand-Hygiene Guidance
Rajvardhan Sudhakar Deshmukh, Rishav Agarwal, Syed MoazMurtuza, Preetha Evangeline D. – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 534-544
57. Evaluating the effect of venture capital on financing, financial leverage, performance and quality of financial reporting in small and medium companies listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange
MasoudBahmani Rad, HosnaSoltanian – AllamehTabatabaei University, CEO at Toseepishrorefahpardis, Tehran. Iran.,
(Maadenva Felezat investment company), Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 545-559
58. The role of increasing the economic efficiency of potato production in food supply of the population of Uzbekistan
Dr. Nosirov, Bahodirjon; Rahmonova, Barno; Islamova, Dilobar; YoqubovShukurillo – Andijan Agriculture and Agri-technologies Institute,
Page No: 560-567
59. Exploring Indigenous Knowledge to meet Sustainable Development through the case of indigenous methods of fishing of the Bodo community of Assam, India
J D Herembeswar Basumatary, Ujwala Raj Basumatary, Luke Daimary – Assam Don Bosco University, Sonapur, Guwahati., Udalguri College, Udalguri, Assam, India.
Page No: 568-574
60. Evaluation of Optimal Form Musical Building Using Algorithmic Architecture and Energy Attitude (Case study: Musical building in Tehran, Iran)
Javaherian Amir Hossein, GhorbaniParamAfshin, AbasiFatemeh – Islamic Azad University, Damavand Branch, Iran.
Page No: 575-595
61. Role of Buildings’ Architecture in PostCorona Quarantine Crisis
Hoseinvatan dost, Afshin Ghorbani Param, Elahe Abdollahi MorakabZanjani, Alireza Khodadadinejad, FatemehAbasi – Islamic Azad
University of Chalous Branch, Iran.
Page No: 596-622
62. DESIGN, FABRICATION AND ANALYSIS OF AIR COOLED HEAT EXCHANGER FOR EXHAUST GAS HEAT RECOVERY FROM IC ENGINE
Praveen Math – REVA University, Bangalore, INDIA.
Page No: 623-635
63. Combustion Characteristics of Copper Coated Two-Stroke SI Engine with Methanol Blended Gasoline over Conventional Gasoline Engine
Dr. K. Kishor – ChaitanyaBharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 636-643
64. Improving the performance of multi-product, multi-stage, and multi-echelon supply chains with an approach to the effectiveness of the bullwhip phenomenon
Mohsen Derakhshani, YaghoubAlaviMatin, Majid Bagherzadehkhajeh, MojtabaRamezani – Islamic Azad University, Tabriz, Iran.
Page No: 644-658
65. Deepfake Video Generation & Detection:Analysis
MayurPatidar, Rohit R Nair, Dr. Kanchana M – SRMIST, KTR, Chennai, India.
Page No: 659-666
66. Magnetic Abrasive Finishing Process- A Versatile Tool
Jagdeep Singh Gill, Dr. Lakhvir Singh – IKGPTU, Kapurthala, Punjab, India., BBSBEC, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India.
Page No: 668-678
67. Curtailment of losses in Distribution Systems
RajniBala, Smarajit Ghosh – Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, India., Thapar Institute of Engineering
and Technology, Patiala, Punjab, India.
Page No: 679-689
68. General study on testing and retrofitting of beams
Mr. Raja HashirYousuf, Dr. NadeemGulzarshahmir, Sourabhlalotra – srisai college of engineering and technology., Govt. College of
engineering and technology, safapora.
Page No: 690-697
69. Risk management function in entrepreneurship: features and problems of modern development
Komolov Hursandbek Hasanovich, Imodinov Hamidillo Soyibjonovich – Andijan Agriculture and Agri-technologies institute, Uzbekistan.
Page No: 698-707
70. Role of Youth on Human Rights Advocacy: Perspective and Prospects
Dr. KM Ashifa – Istanbul Gelisim University- Turkey.
Page No: 708-719
71. BFOA based Design of Static Synchronous Series Compensator based Damping Controller to Damp Sub Synchronous Oscillations
Asini Kumar Baliarsingh, SangramkeshoriMohapatra – Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, Odisha, India.
Page No: 720-728
72. A Comparative Study of the Imagery in select poems of Sarojini Naidu and T.V.Reddy.
Raimy George, Dr. V.Sunitha – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 729-733
73. Energy consumption situation in selected hospitals in Tehran and the effect of using perlite block to significantly reduce energy consumption of the building
Saeed Taghizadeh, NafisehTajdary, ReyhanehAskari – Islamic Azad University of Mashhad, Mashhad, KhorasanRazavi, Iran.
Page No: 734-739
74. The Capacity of Preventing the Spread of Terrorism in Iranian Domestic Law and International Documents in the Next Ten Years
AskarJalalian, SiavashEynali – Asalouyeh International Center, Asalouyeh, Iran.
Page No: 740-761
75. ROBOTIC VEHICLE FOR RAILWAY TRACK FAULT IDENTIFICATION
Arti Sonekar, Shweta Ramteke, Karishma Kotangale and Dr. Shubhangi Ambekar – K.D.K. College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 762-765
76. Myths,Legends andHistorical allusions in Dr.Bhupen Hazarika’s songs.
Ms. AnjelaDaimari – Satyawati College (Day) University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
Page No: 766-771
77. EFFECT OF AQUATIC AND NON-AQUATIC TRAINING ON EXPLOSIVE POWER-HORIZONTAL AMONG MEN VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS
M.GOKUL RAJ, Dr. M. SENTHIL KUMAR – SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 772-780
VOLUME XIII, ISSUE 5, 2021
1. Natural Language Processing with Disaster tweets using Bidirectional LSTM