1. Women’s Participation in the Village level Politics of Bodoland Territorial Area Districts (BTAD) of Assam. Dr Mahan Borah, Hemanta Rabha – Assam University, Silchar.
Page No: 1-11
2. Colonial Indian Architecture:A Historical Overview
Debobrat Doley – Dibrugarh University.
Page No: 12-16
3. Cognitive Perspectives on Social and Psychological Skills among Teacher Trainees in Relation to their Teaching Performance
Page No: 17-22
4. An Empirical Research on Various Innovative Banking Practices Adoption by Kotak Mahindra Bank Towards E-Banking
Dr. Nirav R. Joshi, Aishwarya Patel – Ganpat University,Gujarat.
Page No: 23-43
5. Computational analysis of PM sparklers
Manivannan.R, SenthilKannan.K, P. Thamaraikannan, V. Kalaipoonguzhali, S.Kannan – E.G.S Pillay Engg.College, Nagapattinam.
Page No: 44-47
6. “Environment, Sustainable Livelihood and the Mising Community”
MADHURJYA PEGU – Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya.
Page No: 48-62
7. A STUDY ON FACTORS AFFECTING INVESTMENT DECISION OF BANK EMPLOYEES
Dr K S Meenakshisundaram, Dr K V Ramanathan – AMET University, Chennai., Indusind Bank, Chennai.
Page No: 63-68
8. IMPACT OF PAPER INDUSTRY ON RURAL COMMUNITIES – EVIDENCES FROM ODISHA, INDIA
Dr. Minati Sahoo, Mr. Simachal Mishra – Central University of Odisha NAD, Sunabeda, Dist-Koraput, Odisha, India., Model Degree
College, Rayagada, Odisha, India.
Page No: 69-76
9. OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING (ODL) EDUCATION SYSTEM: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE – A STUDY OF AN UNCONVENTIONAL EDUCATION SYSTEM
Dr.I.Ambeth, Dr.N.Saravanakumar – Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai.
Page No: 77-87
10. PERCEPTION OF OPEN AND DISTANCE EDUCATION IN INDIA
Dr.I.Ambeth, Dr.N.Saravanakumar – Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai.
Page No: 88-101
11. A Study on Factors influencing the Customers towards Online and Conventional Buying (A Case Study of Hyderabad City)
Dr Shaik Shafeequr Rahman – Anwarul Uloom College of Business Management Hyderabad-1, Telangana, India.
Page No: 102-113
13. National Highways of India: A Study on Constraints of Public Private Partnerships in Highways
Dr.Anurag Kumar Srivastava – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Page No: 122-128
14. “A Study of Customer’s Branded Clothing Priority in Lonikalbhor, Dist. Pune”
Prof.Dr.Karuna Gole – MIT College of Management, MIT ADT University, Lonikalbhor, Pune.
Page No: 129-143
15. Performance Evaluation of Selected Mutual Funds: A Private – Public Sector MF Comparison
Dr Ashalatha K, Vignesh S Gaonkar, S. Saravanan – JKSHIM, Nitte., SDMIMD, Mysore.
Page No: 144-153
16. Perceptions of Staff members towards the work environment of select corporate hospitals in Hyderabad city of Telangana state
A.Madhusudhan Rao, Dr. PACHA.MALYADRI – Osmania University, Hyderabad, India., An ICSSR Research institute, Ministry of HRD,
Govt. of India Begumpet , Hyderabad, India
Page No: 154-170
18. Expectations of the Farmers’ towards Agriculture Sector
Dr. S. Velanganni, Dr. D. Jebaselvi Anitha, Dr. Subramania Bala Jeshurun – Jeyaraj Annapackiam College for women (Autonomous),
Periyakulam., The American College, Madurai., Francis Xavier Engineering College (Autonomous), Tirunelveli.
Page No: 186-197
19. Consumer Buying Behaviour at Lulu Mall Cochin
Dr. B. Ganesh, Dr. Subramania Bala Jeshurun – Kerala Institute of Co-operative Management, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India., Francis
Xavier Engineering College (Autonomous), Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 198-208
20. Role of Market Intermediaries and Marketing Practices of Small Tea Growers in Assam
Dr. S. John Mano Raj – Jnana Bharathi Campus, Malathalli Post, Bengaluru.
Page No: 209-217
21. Climate and Anthropogenic Changes on the Hydrology of Various Water Bodies- A Review
Dr. D. K. Agrawal, Dr. M. D. Chaudhary – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed to be university, Karad, Maharashtra.,
B D College of Engineering, Sewagram (MS), Wardha, Maharashtra.
Page No: 218-231
22. The Usage of Smart Phones and their Impact on Adolescent Students
Anjana.V.R.Chandran – Periyar University, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 232-239
23. The Treasures of the Sassanid King Kisra Abruz (590-628 AD)
Prof. Maytham Abd Al-Kazim Jawad Al-Nuri, D. mahdia Faisal Al-Mousawi – University of Baghdad – College of Arts / Department of History
Baghdad., University – College of Education Ibn Rushd / Department of History.
Page No: 240-249
24. Peaceful coexistence in Islam (A Historical Study)
Assist Lecture. Harbi Ramadan Hilal, Dr.. Ziyad Muzaffar Saeed – Mosul University / College of Education for Girls / Department of Quranic
Sciences and Islamic Education.
Page No: 250-267
25. Impact of using thelen model on preparatory stage female students acquisition of Islamic concepts and developing their educational values
Assist. Prof. Dr. saddam Mohamed Hameed, Hasan Ahmad Khalid – University of Mosul/ college of Education for humanities.,
general director for Education in Duhok.
Page No: 268-294
26. Policy of Vandals tribe towards the Arab Maghreb country at ( 429 – 534 AD )
Hasanain Abdulrazzaq Hasan Alhadi – Al-Mustansiriyah University, College of Education
Page No: 295-324
27. The position of the British administration From education in Iraq (1918-1920)
Assist Prof. Saif Adnan Rahim Al-Qaisi – Iraqi University – College of Arts
Page No: 325-336
28. The stylistic features of the phenomenon of repetition in the novel (his name is Ahmad) and its effect on casting
Faiza thobaan Al-Musawi, Yousra Khalaf Samir, Prof. Bushra Hanoun Mohsen – College of Islamic Sciences / University of Karbala.,
Page No: 337-357
29. The provisions of scientific quotation when writing academic research in Islamic jurisprudence
Prof. Sadeq Khalaf Ayoub – Education College for Women, University of Anbar.
Page No: 358-381
30. Limits on the Legalization of Journalistic Criticism In Iraqi Journalists’ Rights Law
Mazin Khalaf Naser – AL-Mustansiriyah University, Iraq
Page No: 382-393
31. Legal Confusions in the Preiviliges of a member in Iraqi Councils of Representives
Lecture Haifa Radi Jafar Al-Bayati – Al-Nahrain University
Page No: 394-415
32. Features of advertising designs of telecommunications companies
assist prof, Dr. Siham Mohsen Kitan – Central Technical University / Institute of Applied Arts / Department of Print Design Technologies
Page No: 416-436
33. Demographics and Counterfeit Fashion Product Purchase Intention: An analysis
Savita Panwar, Dr. Ashish Pareek – Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, & Research Scholar, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
Page No: 437-444
34. Theology to Technology; The Shift of Facilities Media Da’wa in Millennial Era
Ilyas Ismail, Badrah Uyuni – Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta., Universitas Islam Assyafi’iyah Jakarta.
Page No: 445-463
37. A study on the relationship between life skills and reasons for living among institutionalized early adolescents
Sujatha, K.N. Jayakumar – VICAS, Thiruchengode, Tamilnadu., Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 544-549
38. INTERNET ADDICTION AND AFFECTS AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
S. Arul Prabakaran, J. Venkatachalam – Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 550-555
39. EFFECTIVENESS OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND LOYALTY IN THE BANKING COMPETITIVE
G.Kalaiarasi, Dr.C.Mugunthan – Periyar University PG Extension Centre, Dharmapuri.
Page No: 556-566
40. AN ANALYSIS ON THE FACTORS INFLUENCING ONLINE SHOPPING IN SALEM DISTRICT OF TAMIL NADU
A.VIVEGAA, Dr. SUDHAMATHI – AVS Arts and Science College, Salem.
Page No: 567-575
41. COLLABORATIVE ROUTING PROTOCOL FOR DETECTION OF DDOS ATTACKS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS
KRISHNA VENI T.J, R. VAHITHA. K. THANGAM – ROHINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Page No: 576-581
42. “TO IMPROVE THE SYSTEM SECURITY FROM VIRUSES”
Zareen, Dr. Praveen Kumar, Sabia Perween – Delhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 582-592
43. WHITE COLLAR CRIME IN INDIA: A CRITICAL STUDY WITH REFERENCE TO BLACK MARKETING.
CHANCHAL GOYAL, Dr. VIJAY SRIVASTAVA – LAW COLLEGE DEHRADUN, UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY, ARCADIA GRANT, PREMNAGAR,
Page No: 593-598
44. Migration and Occupational Mobility: A Study with reference to the Return Migrants in a Fishing Village in Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala
John Christopher J, Sundara Raj T – Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem -636011, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 599-621
45. An Empirical Study on Customers’ Predilection towards the Online Food Delivery Companies in Madurai
Dr. Subramania Bala Jeshurun, Sally M, Mr. S. RamKumar – Engineering College (Autonomous), Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.,
The American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India., Nazia College of Arts and Science, Kariapatti, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 622-629
46. An Empirical Study on Profession Consummation among College Librarians
Dr. Subramania Bala Jeshurun – Francis Xavier Engineering College (Autonomous), Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 630-642
47. Review on Synthesis of Metal Oxide Based Nanocomposites and their Photocatalytic Applications
S. M. Sasikanth, Ganapathi Raman .R – Noorul Islam Centre For Higher Education Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 643-648
48. MHD flow of a dusty visco-elastic (Rivilin-Erickson type) past an inclined plane through permeable medium
Prabal Pratap Singh, Ritu Sharma, Seema Raghav – J.S. University, Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 649-657
49. Negotiating Queer Identities through the lens of ‘Naanu Avanalla, Avalu’
Varun Vaidyanathan V – MEL
Page No: 658-670
50. Mechanisms of Coordination Between Fiscal and Monetary Policy and Its Impact on Economic Stability in Iraq for The Period (2004-2017)
Hayder Oleiwi shami Alsaidi, Naji Radees Abd – University of Maysan., Iraqi Parliament Member.
Page No: 671-690
51. CHARACTERIZATION OF Ig-LOCALLY CLOSED SETS IN IDEAL TOPOLOGICAL SPACES
D.Vinodhini, L. Senthil Kumar and S. Sandhiya – Amrita University, Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India., Mahalingam College of Engineering and
Technology, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India., Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 691-697
52. THE EFFECT OF USING A PROPOSED STRATEGY IN THINKING ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF STUDENTS IN THE FIRST CLASS OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND THEIR REASONING THINKING IN MATHEMATICS
Assistant Professor Dr. Ammar Hadi Mohammad
Page No: 698-716
53. LAND COVER CHANGE DETECTION OF GRANITE QUARRY AREA USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK IN KRISHNAGIRI DISTRICT, TAMILNADU.
P.Nithya, Dr G.Arulselvi – Annamalai University.
Page No: 717-726
54. A STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON DIGITAL BANKING
N.Maha Lakshmi, Prof. Dr. M. Kavitha – VISTAS, Pallavaram, Chennai.
Page No: 727-734
55. EFFECT OF FARTLEK AND COMPLEX TRAINING ON ENDURANCE AMONG PHYSICAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
Dr. D. SURESH – A.V.V.M Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Thanjavur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 735-738
56. AN EMPIRICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MARKETING STRATEGIES AND PROFITABILITY OF BUSINESS
KALAISELVI JASTINRAJ, Dr.G.S.MAHESWARI – VISTAS, PALLAVARAM, CHENNAI.
Page No: 739-747
57. The Present Status of Kurdish Language in Turkey; A Sociolinguistic Study of Van Community
Kawa Abdulkareem Sherwani, Memet Metin Barlik – Erbil Polytechnic University, Erbil, Iraq., Yüzüncü Yıl University, Van, Turkey.
Page No: 748-765
58. A STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF IoT THROUGH MOBILE PHONES AMONG ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW
Dr. S. RAHINI, Mr.S. WILLIAM JOHN CHRISTOPHER – Bishop Heber College(Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, INDIA., Dhanalakshmi
Srinivasan Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, INDIA
Page No: 766-775
59. A Study on the Experiences of the Customer Pertinent to the Consumption in Velan Coffee Shop, Coimbatore
Dr. S. Aravinth, Dr. Subramania Bala Jeshurun, Dr. M. N. Sasirekha, Dr. P. Vijay – Dr. G.R. Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore.
Page No: 776-785
60. The effect of team learning to develop attitudes of students related to principles of art education
Asst. Prof. Dr.Mohamed Sobeih Mahmoud, Asst. Prof. Dr.Attia Wazeh Abboud, Asst. Prof. Dr. Firas Ali Hassan – Mustansiriya University –
Iraq – Baghdad / College of Basic Education.
Page No: 786-804
61. Solipsism ,Madness and Possession in Vladimir Nabokov’s Lolita
Assistant lecturer: Omar Najm Abdullah – University of diyala / Collage of Administration and Economics
Page No: 805-821
62. Psychological containment for university students
Afak basim Ali ehsan – College of Education / Iraqi University.
Page No: 822-841
63. The role of change in the educational environment on academic engagement using post-occupancy assessment (POE)
Mayyadah L Abdulwahhab, Basim H. Hashim – University of Mustansiriyah, Baghdad – IRAQ
Page No: 842-853
64. Diagnosis of the reality of organizational learning in industrial companies / Analytical study of a group companies in the province of Baghdad
Basima Abood Aboodi, Sahar Khaleel Ismail – Middle Technical University Middle Technical University /Baghdad, Iraq /Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 854-868
67. The Role of Governance Mechanisms in Improving the Performance of Economic Entities
Suaad Adnan Noaman AlShammari, Ahmed Taher Kadhim AlAnbagi, Wasan Yahia Ahmed – University of Baghdad., Dijlah University
College., Mustansiriyah University.
Page No: 914-923
69. The strategy of the geographical location of the city of Mosul in the Islamic conquests (a study in historical geography)
Prof. Dr. Khalid Abdul Karim Abdul Razzaq – Iraqi University.
Page No: 936-946
70. TRUST BASED SECURE ROUTING PROTOCOL FOR HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
Dr. Renjith P N – Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 947-985
71. Digital transformation of Payment and Settlement System of developing country like India
Dr Rashmi Soni – Somaiya Vidhyavihar University, Mumbai India.
Page No: 986-1002
72. Stockholm Syndrome : How it has been romanticized in the Bollywood films of the 21st century
Priyam Ponkhi Saikia – Christ (Deemed-to-be) University, Bangalore.
Page No: 1003-1009
73. DEPICTION OF TRUTH IN HISTORICAL FILMS, DISNEY FILMS AND TELEVISION SERIES
Angelina Thangjam – Christ (Deemed to be) University,Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 1010-1012
74. A study of brand experience dimensions affecting the age wise lingerie buying behaviour of consumers in India.
Neetu Singh, Binaya Bhusan Jena and Rahul Chandra – Symbiosis International (deemed university), Lavale, Pune, India., National Institute of
Fashion Technology, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India., Institute of Company Secretaries of India, C-37, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, India.
Page No: 1013-1044
75. Analysis of Data Mining Techniques in Talent Management
Satinder Bal Gupta, Raj Kumar Yadav, Shivani – Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari, India.
Page No: 1045-1053
76. GENDER DIFFERENCE IN THE SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL PROBLEMS OF STUDENTS STUDYING IN HIGH SCHOOLS
Mr. E. ANBARASAN, Dr. R. GNANADEVAN – Annamalai University.
Page No: 1054-1059
77. THE INVESTIGATION OF BURNOUT LEVELS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH AGE, GENDER, TEACHING EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION AMONG COLLEGE TEACHERS
S. GIRIJA, Dr. K.K. SABARIRAJAN – Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
Page No: 1060-1065
78. A STUDY ON BRAIN DOMINANCE OF SLOW LEARNERS STUDYING IN NORMAL SCHOOLS
P.MAHENDIRAN, Dr.R.GNANADEVAN – Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, TamilNadu.
Page No: 1066-1070
79. IMPACT OF DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES ON CALLING AS WORKBELIEF AMONG COLLEGE TEACHERS
S. GIRIJA, Dr. K.K. SABARIRAJAN – Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
Page No: 1071-1076
80. THE ROLE OF MEANINGFUL WORK IN COLLEGE TEACHERS’ WORKENGAGEMENT ANDWELL-BEING
S. GIRIJA, Dr. K.K. SABARIRAJAN – Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
Page No: 1077-1082
81. Meaning of Indecency in India: A question yet to be answered
PARTH GUPTA, PROF.VAIBHAV UNIYAL – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 1083-1088
82. A Sociological Enquiry on Parenting and Occupational Stress among Working Mothers of Adolescents
Ajith R Pillai, Dr. P. Sethurajakumar – Periyar University.
Page No: 1089-1094
83. Implementation of Chatbot That Teach Programming Language
Jayakumar Sadhasivam, Moiz Ametwala, Amitava Mazumdar, Ashutosh Bhataiya, Balajee J.M, Vinoth Kumar V – Vellore Institute of
Technology, Vellore, India., MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 1095-1101
84. INVESTOR’S AWARENESS TOWARDS RECURRING DEPOSIT SCHEMES IN POST OFFICE
K.P.RAMYA, DR.U.VANI – PSG COLLEGE OF ARTS &SCIENCE COIMBATORE.
Page No: 1102-1108
85. Determining Factors of Firm Value
Dr.S Vasantha, Nandhini.K – Vels Institute Of Science Technology & Advanced Studies(VISTAS).
Page No: 1109-1128
86. CONSTRUCTION OF SIX SIGMA BASED CONTROL CHART FOR STANDARD DEVIATION UNDER MODERATENESS
S.Jayabharathi and Dr.P.Balamurugan – Periyar University, Salem., Government Arts College (Autonomous), Salem.
Page No: 1129-1135
87. A Literature Review on Human Resource Management Practices in the Organizations.
L.M. Suhasini, Dr. P.G. Thirumagal – VISTAS.
Page No: 1136-1141
88. An empirical study on Tribal women and Inclusive Development in Nellore District of Andhra Pradesh State
Dr. PACHA. MALYADRI – An ICSSR Research institute, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India Begumpet, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 1142-1152
89. PERCEIVED SOCIAL SUPPORT AND QUALITY OF LIFE OF PENSIONERS
S.Charles, Dr.K.Arockiam – St.Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 1153-1165
90. A NEW ENCRYPTION SCHEME INVOLVING FINITE FIELD AND BYTE ROTATION TECHNIQUE
Ayush Mittal, Dr. Ravindra Kumar Gupta – S. R. K. University, Bhopal, (M.P.).
Page No: 1166-1174
91. Pattern Analysis on Wireless Sensor Data using Soft Computing Techniques
Dr.T.Abirami – Kongu Engineering College.
Page No: 1175-1183
92. WORK-LIFE BALANCE AND ITS RELATION WITH JOB SATISFACTIONOF WOMEN EMPLOYEES IN THE GARMENT INDUSTRY, TIRUPPUR
Dr.D.Kanchana and C.Hamsaveni – Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Namakkal.
Page No: 1184-1193
93. The Mother Figure in Gwendolyn Brooks’s Maud Martha
Dr. Padmashree Chakraborty – Cachar College, Silchar Assam.
Page No: 1194-1199
94. CONSUMER PENAL PROTECTION IN IRAQ (COMPARATIVE STUDY)
AWLIA JABBAR SHAHIB AL-HILALI – COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF AL-QADISIYAH, IRAQ.
Page No: 1200-1233
95. BATHOU: OLDEST RELIGION OF THE BODO COMMUNITY
Bijon Boro – Chaiduar College, Gohpur.
Page No: 1234-1237
96. Technology Exploration in Teaching and Learning: Perspectives on Open Educational Resources (OER) and Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
V.P.Joshith – Central University of kerala, India.
Page No: 1238-1242
97. Increasing Use of News Applications among the Students of Journalism and Mass Communication, Manipal University Jaipur
Maninder Kumar Singh, Dr. Subhash Kumar – Manipal University Jaipur
Page No: 1243-1250
98. Multimedia-Based English Language Learning Interventions Programs For Elementary Grades
Syarifa Rafiqa, Endry Boeriswati, Herlina Usman – Universitas Negeri Jakarta.
Page No: 1251-1259
99. Image Quality Assessment Tools
Nidhal K. El Abbadi, Ehsan Ali Al-Zubaidi, Huda Saleem Razzaq – University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq.
Page No: 1260-1276
100. CONSTITUTIONALITY OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IN INDIA: A COMPARITIVE STUDY WITH U.S. AND U.K.
Austin Noel Rymbai, Kuljit Singh – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Page No: 1277-1286
101. Resultant surface roughness of 5% and 10% Al7075SiC MMC by using Friction Stir Processing
D.S.Ch.Mouli,Dr.R.Umamaheswararao, D.L.Radha,S.Jushkumar – JNTUK, Kakinada, AP., MREC(A),Hyderabad.,
CEC,Visakhapatnam., AEC(A),Surampalem., CVSR(A),Hyderabad
Page No: 1287-1297
102. Assamese Women in the Freedom Struggle of India: A Gender Perspective
Heerak Jyoti Nath – Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam, India.
Page No: 1297-1303
103. Development of Rural Areas through E-Governance Initiatives and Projects: An overview of Indian Context
Kaushik Chetia – Dibrugarh University.
Page No: 1304-1314
104. A STUDY ON CULTIVATION AND MARKETING OF MANGO WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO KRISHNAGIRI DISTRICT IN TAMILNADU
P. VIJAYALAKSHMI, Dr. G. PERIASAMI – SSM College of Arts and Science, Komarapalayam, Namakkal(Dt), Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 1315-1320
107. Study of Thermal Decomposition Behavior and Kinetics of Epoxy/Polystyrene Composites by using TGA and DSC
Subhi A. Al –Bayaty, Najwa J. Jubier, Raheem A.H. Al-Uqaily – College of Science, University of Wasit, Kut, Iraq.
Page No: 1331-1341
108. Parental treatment methods and psychological and social effects after displacement in children and parents
Saba Hssan – university of baghdad.
Page No: 1342-1362
109. Selection of an industrial project in fuzzy environment
Dr. Alla Talal Yassin – University of Information Technology and Communications.
Page No: 1363-1371
110. Bad women in Quranic stories Explanatory study
Lecture. Dr. Amal Suhail Al-Husseini – Kufa University / College of Education mixed
Page No: 1372-1385
111. GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER AMONG FIRST YEAR STUDENTS IN DUHOK UNIVERSITY RESEARCHER
ASESS LAC.Anfal Abdulhafedh Zainel, ASESS PROF.Perjan Hashim Taha – University of Duhok, college of nursing
Page No: 1386-1395
112. Vigorous Iris Segmentation Algorithm
Weam Farhan, Ebtesam N. AlShemmary – University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq.
Page No: 1396-1403
113. The Epenthetic Behaviour of Some Iraqi Words: A Phonological Study
Arwa Abdulrasoul Salman – University of Diyala , College of Education for Humanities /Iraq.
Page No: 1404-1410
114. Emphasis in Iraqi Arabic: A Phonological Study
Arwa Abdulrasoul Salman – University of Diyala /College of Education/ for Humanities /Iraq
Page No: 1411-1418
115. Moral thinking and its relationship to quality of life for university students
Lecture Dr. Amjad Younus Abed – Iraqi University / College of Education
Page No: 1419-1449
116. Educational problems for the father’s missing from middle school students
L. Dr. Ansam Iyad Ali – Diyala University/ College of Fine Arts
Page No: 1450-1473
117. Economic issues in the discussions of the Jordanian Parliament (1947-1953)
Prof. Sarmad Akidi Fathi – Iraqi University – College of Education
Page No: 1474-1490
118. (ISIS Crimes Between Juristic Theory and the Monotheistic Discourse) A Balancing Study )Education issues and challenges in light of the accelerating knowledge and technology developments)
Assist Lecture. Dr. Kawakib Baqir Ahmad Al-Fadhli College of Education -University of Kufa
Page No: 1491-1503
119. Use factor analysis to study the factors affecting traffic accidents For the year 2018 in Iraq
L. Wafaa Abdul Samad Ashour, L. Mona Taher Ghafel – College of Management and Economics Department of Statistics – College of
Administration and Economics
Page No: 1504-1516
120. Development of tax and accounting activities programs and their relationship to E-commerce work
Naser Mohsin Jebur – university of AL-Qadisiyah, Iraq.
Page No: 1517-1530
121. The Scientific values of the chemistry Students in faculty of Education for Pure Science / Ibn Al- Haytham
DR. AFRAH YASSEN MUHAMMED – University of Baghdad/faculty of Education for pure science, Ibn Al- Haitham
Page No: 1531-1554
122. TOXIC FUMIGATION AND REPELLENCY OF NUMBER PLANT ESSENTIAL OILS AGAINST LARVAE AND ADULTS OF TRIBOLIUM CONFUSUM DUV. (TENEBRIONIDAE: COLEOPTERA)
Younis Ibrahim Mohammed Ali Al-Joary, Munif Abid Mustafa Al-Hamdani, Shaimaa Obaid Al- Ejaidy – University of Mosul ,
College of Science , Biology Department.
Page No: 1555-1567
123. Effect of microbial content of amniotic fluid on the occurrence of congenital malformation
L. Hanan Sami Noori, Prof. Dr. Bushra Hassan Saeed, Prof. Dr. Ismail Ibrahim Daoud – College of Nursing / University of Mosul
Page No: 1571-1590
124. Study spectral properties and molecular structure of organic semiconductor compound
Ruya H. Ibraheem, Adil N. Ayyash – university of Anbar, Ramadi, Iraq.
Page No: 1591-1610
125. Growth and Biochemical composition of mucilage extracted from Basil O. basilicum and its effect on Algae Chlorella vulgaris growth
Saja H. Al-Abdulameer, Maythem AL-Amery, Zahraa Raffe – College of Science for Women, University of Baghdad.
Page No: 1611-1626
126. Survival Analysis of Kidney Patients Data Based on The Kaplan-Meier Method
Ahmed AL-Adilee, Ahmed Ali M. AL-Fadhli – University of Kufa.
Page No: 1627-1642
127. Gesture Movement Detection Based on IoT
Zahraa Maan Sallal, Aymen Dawood Salman, Rafah Shihab Al-hamdani – university of AL_Qadisiyah, AL_Dewaniyah, Iraq., university of
Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 1643-1648
128. Prediction of Stochastic Spatial Processes Applied to the Water of Wells
Assist Lecture Shaimaa Riyad Thanoon – Mosul University / College of Nursing
Page No: 1649-1662
129. LEGAL POLICY FOR THE USE OF FIDUCIARY DEED ON THE LOANS AGREEMENT
RR. Dewi Anggraeni, Nur Rohim Yunus, Annissa Rezki – Pamulang University, Banten Indoensia., Universitas Islam Negeri
Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, Indonesia., UIN Jakarta and also Lawyer at PBHI Jakarta.
Page No: 1663-1674
130. IS PRESS REALLY PRESSING ON AUTHENTICITY
Ms. Shivangi Bindal, Dr. Razit Sharma – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Page No: 1675-1682
131. THE ROLE OF SOCIAL INTERACTION AND SECTORAL CROSS COOPERATION TO IMPROVING THE QUALITY HUMAN RESOURCES IN TULUNGAGUNG DISTRICT, EAST JAVA PROVINCE, INDONESIA
Binti Maunah, Basrowi – Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Tulungagung, East Java, Indonesia., Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta.
Page No: 1683-1694
132. RADAR BASED ANIMAL DETECTION SYSTEM FOR ROAD SAFETY
N Merrin Prasanna, B Bhanuja, D Subash Chandra Mouli, M Sudhakar, A Dasthagiraiah – MRRITS, Udayagiri, SPSR Nellore.
Page No: 1695-1700
133. Output voltage regulation of Modular Multilevel Converter used for HVDC transmission
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.A.suresh, B. Arulmozhi – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., Amet University, Chennai.
Page No: 1701-1704
134. Hardware Implementation of Improvement in Power Quality by using Advanced Reactive Power Compensation
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.G.Nallavan, S.Pandiyan – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., TNPESU, Chennai.
Page No: 1705-1712
135. Optimized Algorithm for Regulating Grid Frequency Using AGC at Large Turbo Generators in Power Stations Dr.K.Sakthivel, Dr.V.Jayalakshmi, Mr.A.Anand Prabhu – BIHER, Chennai -73.
Page No: 1713-1719
136. PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND FORECASTING OF GRID CONNECTED ROOF TOP SOLAR PLANT
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.A.suresh, G.Varunkumar – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., Amet University, Chennai.
Page No: 1720-1728
137. Hardware Implementation of PV fed boost converter with quasi resonant voltage doubler and snubber circuit
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.G.Nallavan, A. Thiagarajan – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., TNPESU, Chennai.
Page No: 1729-1733
138. CT / CVT(IT) Calibration and Line parameter Estimation using Wide Area Measurement systems
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.R.Dhanasekaran, V.Sowmianarayanan – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., SIMATS, Chennai.
Page No: 1734-1740
139. DESIGN, ANALYSIS AND REAL TIME IMPLEMENTATION OF SOLAR TREE IN BIHER
Dr. S. Prakash, Dr.R.Dhanasekaran, S.Suman Priya – BIHER-BIST, Chennai., SIMATS, Chennai.
Page No: 1741-1745
140. Setting Aside of Arbitral Awards under section-34 of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: An Ambiguity of Legal Interpretation.
Arunav Prakash, Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Bahuguna – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 1746-1753
141. An Empirical study towards Level of Satisfaction in Quality of Education – with Special reference towards Physicality, Assurance and Dependability variable
Dr. Ignatius A. Herman, Dr. Leena Jenefa – DMI-ST.Eugene University, Zambia., Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini, Delhi.
Page No: 1754-1761
142. CONFLICT BETWEEN OFFENCE OF SEDITION & THE DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM OF INDIA
Medha Tankha, Mayurakhi – Law College Dehradun faculty of Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 1762-1768
143. The Conflicts of Authority Between Ministries or Institutions After the Issuance of Law Number 33 the Year 2014 About Halal
Aminudin Yakub, Fitriyani Zein – Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
Page No: 1769 – 1780
144. Teaching Literature for Happiness- A Peek into IWE
Dr.B.Sandhyaa, Assoc Professor – GITAM University, Hyderabad Campus.
Page No: 1781-1786
145. ASSESING THE IMPACT OF INFLATION RATE ON CARDAMOM PRICE IN INDIA
Dr.J.Francis Mary, K.Radha – Shrimathi Indira Gandhi College, Affiliated to Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India.
Page No: 1787-1794
146. Mobile Augmented Reality: In Reference to UTAUT Perspective in Relation to Smart Tourism
Upasana Saxena, Dr. Vijay Kumar – Maharishi University of Information and Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 1795-1819
147. BLURRING RTI EDGE:INDIAN DEMOCRACY
ShahzeenAfsar – Mohan LalSukhadia University.
Page No: 1820-1834
148. Mechanical Properties of Green High-Performance Concrete Using Fly Ash and Alccofine
Sagarika Panda, Abhishek Samal, Niharika Panda – Centurion University of Technology and Management., Ajay Binay Institute of
Technology., Centurion University of Technology and Management.
Page No: 1835-1842
149. FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS IN SHASHI DESHPANDE’S SHADOW PLAY
Dr. M.Manikandan – J.J. College of Arts and Science (Autonomous) Pudukkottai.
Page No: 1843-1848
150. Influences of Greek Tragedy in William Faulkner’s Short Stories
Mrs. N. Kanmani, Dr. K. S Ramakrishnan – University Engineering College, Anna University, Kanchipuram., Presidency College (Autonomous).
Page No: 1849-1858
151. Woolf’s Renovated Women in To The Lighthouse
M.Sujatha, Dr. R.Parthiban – Rajah Serfoji Govt., College (Autonomous), Thanjavur, Tamilnadu, INDIA., Affiliated to Bharathidasan
Page No: 1859-1864
153. Estimation of Parameter of Exponentiated Inverse Kumaraswamy Distribution Using Approximation Techniques
Kawsar Fatima and S.P Ahmad – igher Education Department, J&K Govt., India.
Page No: 1874-1881
154. Consumer Behaviour for Selected Consumer Durable Goods –A Study in Kamrup District of Assam
RUPALI TALUKDAR – Gauhati University.
Page No: 1882-1894
156. CONSUMER PERCEPTION FOR PASSENGER CARS IN ODISHA: IN RELATION TO MODES OF PAYMENT AND OCCUPATION
Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu, A. Chiranjibi Rambabu Achary, Debashis Moahapatro – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha.
Page No: 1905-1912
157. Millennials perceptions for Online Buyingwith Reference to Odisha
Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu, Dr. Jitndra Kumar Sahu, Kiran Kumar Sethi – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha., SMIT, Berhampur, Odisha.,
Ankushpur, Berhampur, Odisha.
Page No: 1913-1917
158. Factors Affecting Online Buying Behaviour in Youth with Special Reference to Chhattisgarh.
Abhishek Vishwakarma, Tanay Ojha, Debasis Mohanty – ITM University, Atal Nagar.
Page No: 1918-1924
159. CONSUMER PERCEPTION FOR PASSENGER CARS IN ODISHA: IN RELATION TO GENDER AND OCCUPATION
Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu, Dr. Jitndra Kumar Sahu – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha.
Page No: 1925-1935
160. ORGANIC FARMING – A TOOL FOR SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVLOPMENT
Kiran Kumar Sethi, Dr. Jitendra Kumar Sahu, Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu – DEC, Berhampur, Odisha., GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha.
Page No: 1936-1939
161. Optimization of EDM Machining Parameters Process (Through ANOVA & Taguchi Methods)
Dr. Jitndra Kumar Sahu, Dr. Ranjeet Kumar Sahu, Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu – SMIT, Berhampur, Odisha., National Institute of Technology
Karnataka, Surathkal, India., GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha.
Page No: 1940-1947
162. CONSUMER PERCEPTION FOR PASSENGER CARS IN ODISHA: IN RELATION TO GENDER AND MODES OF PAYMENT
Dr. Manabhanjan Sahu, Dr. Jitndra Kumar Sahu – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha., SMIT, Berhampur, Odisha.
Page No: 1948-1959
163. DIMENSIONS OF SERVICE QUALITY IN INDIAN HOSPITALS – A CROSS SECTIONAL ANALYSIS OF OMANI MEDICAL TOURISTS
Dr. Kabaly P Subramanian, Dr.M.Senthil, Dr.N.Gayathri – Arab Open University, Azaiba, Sultanate of Oman., Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Page No: 1960-1971
164. CONSTRUCTION OF DIFFERENT MODEL OF YOGIC PRACTICE PACKAGES WITH SATVIK DIET ON SELECTED LUNG FUNCTION
PARAMETERS AMONG UNDER WEIGHT RURAL SCHOOL BOYS
Dr.T.ARUN PRASANNA, Dr.M.SUNDAR, Dr.T.YOGESH, Mr.K.GOVINDASAMY – Alagappa University College of Physical Education Karaikudi,
Tamilnadu, India., Bharathiar University Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 1972-1979
165. NORMALIZATION AND COMMODIFICATION OF THE BODY AND SEXUALITY IN KIM KARDASHIAN AND KYLIE JENNER’S INSTAGRAM POSTS
Eva Leiliyanti, Sabilla Chaerunnisa, Diyantari – Universitas Negeri Jakarta.
Page No: 1980-1990
166. THE ROLE OF INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL IN WORK MANAGEMENT AS A SUSTAINABILITY INDICATOR FOR SHARIA BANKS IN INDONESIA
Ruslan Abdul Ghofur, Budimansyah, Pertiwi Utami – The State Islamic University (UIN) Raden Intan Lampung.
Page No: 1991-2000
167. A New Extension of Shanker distribution with Real Life Data
C. Subramanian, Aafaq A. Rather – Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 2001-2009
168. Performance Analysis of Supervised Classifying Algorithms to Predict Diabetes in Children
Ahmad Mousa Altamimi, Mohammad Hijjawi – Applied Science Private University, Amman, Jordan.
Page No: 2010-2017
169. EFFECTS OF EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL SUCCESS
M.V.SENTHAMIZH SELVI, Dr.G.S.MAHESWARI – VISTAS, PALLAVARAM, CHENNAI.
Page No: 2018-2025
170. An Emperical Analysis on Impact of Self Employment Programmes on Employment Generation, Living Standards and Saving
Habits of SHG Members: A Case Study on Maa Dakhinakali Shg
Dr. Namita Mishra, Dr Leena Jenefa – Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies.
Page No: 2026-2036
171. An exploratory factors analysis on the service quality of educational institutions
Dr.S.UmaMaheswari, Dr.S.Ramesh, Dr.Shilpa SampathKumar – Jain ( Deemed-to-be-University), Bengaluru.
Page No: 2037-2048
172. AN EMPIRICAL STUDY ON FACTORS INFLUENCING JOB SATISFACTION OF EMPLOYEES AT ONGC, KARAIKKAL
Dr.R.Ramachandran, K.Shanthi – Annamalai University, Annamalainagar., Avvaiyar Government College for Women, Karaikal.
Page No: 2050-2056
173. A STUDY ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT WITH THE SUPPORT OF MICRO FINANCE
Dr. S. Malathi – Govt. Arts College, C-Mutlur Chidambaram.
Page No: 2057-2068
174. Fuzzy ‘-Filters Via Fuzzy L – Partial Ordering
R. Meenakshi – Seethalakshmi Achi College For Women, Pallathur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 2069-2072
175. Heuristic Algorithm Strategies to Solve Travelling salesman Problem
Sk. Mastan, U. Balakrishna, G. Sankar Sekhar Raju – JNTUA, Ananthapuramu., SITAMS,Chittoor., JNTUA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
Page No: 2073-2079
176. BLURRING RTI EDGE:INDIAN DEMOCRACY
ShahzeenAfsar – Mohan LalSukhadia University.
Page No: 2080-2094
177. A PARADOX OF STATELESS: STATE RESPONSES OF SECURITIZATION EXAMINING ROHINGYA CRISIS
Pranjal Kuli – University of Delhi.
Page No: 2095-2107
179. Renegotiating refugee crisis and gender dimensions of transnational migration in Nadia Hashimi’s When the Moon is Low
Shweta Sur, Narji Baruah – Bodoland University, Assam, India., University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 2117-2122
180. Child Trafficking in India: A Legal Study with Special reference to Girl Child
Naseem Akhtar – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun.
Page No: 2123-2130
182. A study on sustainable entrepreneurial opportunities by dairy cattle farmers.
Dr.R.Subramaniya Bharathy, S.Vijaya kumar – Periyar University, Salem, India.
Page No: 2156-2160
183. The Dominance of Patriarchy on Nature and Women in Girish Karnad’s The Fire and The Rain: – An Ecofeminist Perspective
Bijaylaxmi Mohapatra, Dr. Itishri Sarangi – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Page No: 2161-2174
184. MEASURING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF DAIRY CO-OPERATIVES IN RAJASTHAN BY REVISITING ALTMAN’S Z SCORE
Jyoti Swarankar, Dr. O.P.Jain – MohanlalSukhadia University, Udaipur.
Page No: 2175-2181
185. DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE UNDER MUSLIM LAW
Page No: 2180-2186
186. Diaspora and Foreign Policy: A Case Study of Indian Diaspora in the US
Eva Loreng – Central University of Gujarat.
Page No: 2187-2197
187. A NOVEL ANALYSIS OF BRUSHLESS DRIVE SYSTEM WITH ENERGY SAVING MECHANISM
S.SANKAR and M. N. SARAVANA KUMAR – Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India., AMET University, Chennai.
Page No: 2198-2203
188. AN ANALYSIS OF VAR COMPENSATOR FOR STATIC AND DYNAMIC LOAD MODELS
S.SANKAR and M. N. SARAVANA KUMAR – Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India., AMET University, Chennai.
Page No: 2204-2210
190. The Impacts of Using Social Media Websites for Efficient Marketing
Rebaz Khaleel Khorsheed, Zana Majed Sadq, Bestoon Othman – Paitaxt technical institute, Kurdistan Region – F.R. Iraq.,
Koya University, Koya KOY45, Kurdistan Region – F.R. Iraq.
Page No: 2221-2235
192. Building a Knowledge Management Strategies Model in Private Higher Education: An Analytical Research in a Group of Private Colleges
Hatem Ali Abdullah, Iman A.H. Aldahhan, Jihad Hameed Ali – Tikrit University /college of administration and economic.,
University of Baghdad/continuing education center.
Page No: 2267-2277
193. The Impact of human capital on Business organizations competitive advantage by mediating the effect of
Iman Amer Al-Dahhan, Saad A.H.Al-Enzi, Ahmed abed manhood – University of Baghdad /Continuing education center.,
Ashour University/Administration &Economics College., Ministry of higher education and scientific research
Page No: 2278-2299
194. Building a training program to develop the skills of geographical information systems (GIS) for students of the geography
department in the colleges of basic education
Dr.May A. Salih, Dr. Mohammed Kadhimem Mantoob AlHamadani, Hanin Thamir Mohammed – Basic Education collage- University of
Babylon, Babylon, Iraq.
Page No: 2300-2305
195. Measuring Aggressive Behaviour According to the Variables (Degree Of Severity, Gender And Gender) Among Children Who Have Survived From ISIS
Faras Naema Mahdi Al-Shraa, Asst.Prof.Dr. Hayder Tareq Kadhim Al-Bazoon, Asst.Prof.Dr.Jwan Ihsan Fawzi – University of Babylon.
Page No: 2306-2322
196. The Creation of Graphical User interface for Mobile platforms
Baydaa Jaffer Al-Khafaji, Dr.May A. Salih, Omar Adel Rashid, Abdulla Adil Rashid – College of Education for Pure Science/Ibn
Al-Haitham, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq., Basic Education collage- University of Babylon, Babylon, Iraq.
Page No: 2323-2332
197. The Effectiveness of Modern Models on the Achievement of Academic Subjects and the Development of Scientific Thinking among University Students
Assistant Professor. Sahira Abbas Qanber AL Sa, aeedy, Prof. Dr. Haider Hatem Falih Al. ijrish – College of Basic Education Babylon
University,Hilla, Babil, Iraq.
Page No: 2333-2348
198. The Effect of Jigsaw strategy on Academic Achievement and Engagement in Learning among the 3rd male graders students in Chemistry.
A.P: Hiam Ghaieb Hussein, Wasan Qasim Neamah – College of Basic Education/ Diyala University., Ibn Al- Haitham/University of Baghdad.
Page No: 2349-2370
199. The effect of Good Lavoies’ model on the acquisition of scientific concepts among fifth-grade primary students of the international content
Asst. Inst. Muna Abdullah Ismail – Basic Education College, Diyala University.
Page No: 2371-2386
200. Global automotive induction for the structure of numbers by Chevalley’s theorem
Asst. Instructor Amenah hameed mahmood – Ruqayia primary school for girls/ ministry of education
Page No: 2387-2400
201. Management of the Organization Reputation and Ethics As a Critical Success Factor An analytical study of the sample of educational institutions
Assistant Prof. Dr. Hadeel Kadhim Saaed, Dr. Saadoon Mouhsin Salman, Assistant Lecturer Iftikhar AbdulHussein Qatie – University of
Page No: 2401-2420
203. The effectiveness of educational units proposed using knowledge maps to obtain educational curricula subject for students of the Faculty of Basic Education
L.DR. Ether Abdul-Mohsen Qasim Al-Mayahi Raheem Kamel Khudair Al-Sijari, L.DR. Raheem Kamel Khudair Al-Sijari – University
of Kufa \ College of Education., University of Babylon \ College of Basic Education.
Page No: 2427-2447
204. The impact of the application of international standard No. (10) of subsequent events on users of financial statements
Dr.Nazar Maan Abdul Kareem, Lecturer Ammar Ghazi Ibrahim Al-Ezzi, Lecturer Saleh Mahdi Humadi – University of Diyala ,
College of Education for Humanities.
Page No: 2448-2464
205. The Effectiveness of (Predict- Observe- Explain) Strategy on the Attainment and Developing the Scientific Processes among the Female Students of Fourth Scientific class in the Subject of Biology
Iman Majeed Aziz – Diyala Diyala Female Institute of Fine Arts.
Page No: 2465-2481
207. Silence in the Novels of J. M. Coetzee
Dr. R Soundararajan, Harikrishnan. K – National College(Autonomous) Tiruchirapalli.
Page No: 2500-2507
208. DETECTION AND SEGMENTATION OF CANCER REGIONS IN LIVER IMAGES USING RANDOM FOREST CLASSIFICATION METHOD
Dr. P. PRABHAKARAN, Dr. N. PRABAKARAN, Mr. S. KARTHIKEYAN SUBRAMANIYAM – St. Joseph University in Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Page No: 2508-2512
209. Socio-Economic Factors on the Declining Child Sex Ratio: A Sociological Discourse
Dr. Aritra Ghosh, Rimi Sarkar – Serampore Girls’ College, Hooghly, West Bengal, India., Hijli College, Hijli, Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 2513-2525
210. FACTOR INFLUENCE POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS MOBILE LEARNING EXPERIENCE IN MOBILE LEARNING PLATFORM
Malini Thiagraj, Abdul Malek Abdul Karim, Arsaythamby Veloo – College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education and Modern
Languages, University Utara Malaysia (UUM) Sintok, Malaysia.
Page No: 2526-2537
211. Deploying Blockchain Smart Contracts Using XQuery Language
Ahmad Mousa Altamimi – Applied Science Private University, Amman, Jordan.
Page No: 2538-2545
212. A Study of Factors Affecting Health and Nutritional Status of Children In Guwahati City
Debashree Kashyap – Gauhati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 2546-2553
213. THE SUBALTERN WOMEN AND HER TROUBLES AS PORTRAYED IN MANJU KAPUR’S A MARRIED WOMEN
Deviga .D, Dr.M.Ashitha Varghese – Foreign Languages Bharathiar University Coimbatore 46.
Page No: 2554-2563
214. PROTECTION OF CULTURAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS OF INDIA
Livingstone Dkhar, Dr. Sandhya Verma – Uttaranchal University (Uttarakhand) India.
Page No: 2564-2573
215. DISASTER MANAGEMENT IN INDIA: A CRITICAL LEGAL STUDY
Sivam, Ramakant Tripathi – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, India.
Page No: 2574-2583
216. RIGHTS OF UNDER TRIAL PRISONES UNDER CRIMINAL JURISPRUDENCE WITH CONSTITUTIONAL AND HUMAN RIGHTS APPROACH
ANMOL GOEL, Ujjwal Kumar Singh – Law Coleege Dehradun, Uttaranchal University Uttarakhand, India.
Page No: 2584-2591
217. ERADICATING HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN 21ST CENTURY: THE GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Maroof Khan, Rahul Pandey – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 2592-2603
218. IMPACT OF LAWS ON SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONDITION OF CITIZENS OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR: A CURRENT PERSPECTIVE
Vidyansh Gupta, Ambar Srivastava – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 2604-2609
219. Quantile Version of Two Parametric Generalized Entropy of Order Statistics and its properties
Rifat Nisa and M.A.K Baig – University of Kashmir, Srinagar, India.
Page No: 2610-2628
220. Stand-Alone Solar Power Systems Designed for Office
Ali Najah Al-Shamani, Hashim H. Abada, Mustafa D. Faisal – Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University, Kufa, Iraq.
Page No: 2629-2634
221. The Spread of Terrorism in Contemporary Islamic History with Comparison between Past and Present
Muayad Baqer Mohammed Alfahham – Najaf Engineering Technical College, Alfurat Al-awsat Technical University, Iraq.
Page No: 2635-2646
222. Numerical Study for Optimum The stall Angle by Ansys Program
Qasim Nazim Zakat, Zainul-aabideen Abdul-hakeem Ali, Nawfel Muhammed Baqer Muhsin, Hyder H. abd Balla – Al-Furat Al-Awsat
Technical University, Iraq.
Page No: 2647-2660
223. A Study on interlinkage between Rural Infrastructures and Agricultural Land Productivity of Assam
Jayashree Bordoloi – Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam, India.
Page No: 2661-2667
224. On the Consciousness of Modern Women Revealed in the Novel The Scarlet Letter
Dr.Zenetta Rosaline, Wang Ting – Bharathiar University,Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu(India).
Page No: 2668-2672
225. THE LACK OF DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS: DEVELOPING A DIGITAL MARKETER MODEL FOR THE RETAIL INDUSTRIES
Mohammad Waliul Hasanat, Ashikul Hoque, Md Mehedi Hassan, Baishaki Islam Mou, Prof. Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid – Universiti Putra
Malaysia, Serdang, Malaysia.
Page No: 2673-2680
226. THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ON ATTITUDE, LOYALTY, AND RETENTION OF THE CUSTOMER IN TOURISM INDUSTRIES IN MALAYSIA
Ashikul Hoque, Mohammad Waliul Hasanat, Farzana Afrin Shikha, Md Sharif Khan, Prof. Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid – Universiti Putra Malaysia,
Page No: 2681-2689
227. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TOWARDS SERVICE QUALITY IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK CHENNAI
Dr.D. PAULDHINAKARAN – Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College, Chennai.
Page No: 2690-2703
228. Mixed Convection on Stagnation Point Flow of MHD Casson Fluid Towards Stretched Sheet
M. Sreedhar Babu, V. Venkata Ramana – Yogi Vemana University, Vemana Puram, Ganganapuram, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 2704-2726
229. CONSUMER SATISFACTION ON JUNK FOODS AND PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR- AN ANALYSIS
V.SURYA, Dr. M. ARUL, Dr. A. AROCKIARAJ – Annamalai University, Chidambaram., Jawahar Science College, Neyveli, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2727-2741
230. Optimizing Spam Detection in Twitter by Using Naïve Bayes, Logistic Regression and Stochastic Gradient Descent with Whale Optimization Algorithm and Genetic Algorithm
Fatimah Alqahtani, Gadah Amoudi – King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Page No: 2742-2747
231. Influence of Arabian Music on Indian Musical composition:
Dr. Azizul Hoque – Rupahi College Nagaon, Assam, India.
Page No: 2748-2754
232. Challenges and Opportunities for Inclusive Education of Persons with Disabilities
Varma Sujata Gajendrabhai, Dr. B. K. Saini – Madhav University, Rajasthan.
Page No: 2755-2768
233. Self-Esteem and Adolescents: Identifying the Effect and Differences of Behavioral Characteristics of Parents towards their Children
Dr. Suriya Hamid, Dr. Seema Gul – Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA.
Page No: 2769-2783
234. Fintech at Bottom of the Pyramid: Blue Ocean Strategies for Banks
Manisha Paliwal, Anshu Singh – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM), Pune (India).
Page No: 2784-2791
235. Striking Similarities between Certain Marriage Customs as found in Nāradasmṛti and in Bodo community
Dr. Mridusmita Devi – Gauhati University, Jalukbari, Guwahati.
Page No: 2792-2802
236. ANALYSIS OF SELECTED COORDINATIVE ABILITIES AMONG INTERCOLLEGIATE MEN BALLBADMINTON BADMINTON AND TENNIS PLAYERS
Dr. P. KUMARAVELU – Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2803-2806
237. EFFECT OF PNF STRETCHING ON FLEXIBILITY HORIZONTAL AND VERTIVAL EXPLOSIVE POWER AMONG COLLEGE STUDENTS
Dr. P. KUMARAVELU – Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2807-2810
238. EFFECT OF SKILL TRAINING WITH AND WITHOUT VISUAL PRACTICES ON PERFORMANCE VARIABLES AMONG COLLEGE MEN SOCCER PLAYERS
Dr. P. KUMARAVELU – Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2811-2813
239. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS ON BODY MASS INDEX (BMI) AMONG RURAL AND URBAN BASED SCHOOL CHILDERN
Dr. P. KUMARAVELU – Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2814-2817
240. An Empirical Case Analysis on the Vendor Products with Electronic Health Records on Global Perspectives
Ali Fahem Neamah – Computer science and IT faculty, wasit university Iraq.
Page No: 2818-2829
241. DEFAMATION IN INDIA: A CRITCIAL STUDY
MANIT1 SINGH CHAUHAN BA.LLB(HONS) – LAW COLLEGE DEHRADUN.
Page No: 2830-2847
242. ADJUSTMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN RELATION TO LOCALE FAMILY TYPE AND TYPE OF MANAGEMENT
Gulzar Ahmad Dar – Annamalai University.
Page No: 2848-2853
243. Performance Measures of Blood Flow Obeying Herschel-Bulkley Fluid Equation through an Artery with Radially
Non-Symmetric Mild Stenosis
A.K. Singh, S.P. Pandey – RBS Engineering Technical Campus, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 2854-2862
244. MIRRORING OF CHETAN BHAGAT AS REALISTIC FICTION WRITER.
JENNIE UR, Dr. SUBRAMANIAN S – CHIKKAIAH NAICKER COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE ERODE.
Page No: 2863-2870
245. English Language Teaching in the State Board Schools Today with reference to Learners’ Communicative Competence
V.Vijayan, Dr.T Ravindran – Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore., Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur.
Page No: 2871-2877
246. LOCATION-BASED RECOMMENDER SYSTEM USING COLLABORATIVE FILTERING AND CLUSTERING
G. Senthil Kumar, S.Anuja, Keerthana Ravikumar and Avani Bhatnagar – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Page No: 2878-2888
247. Representation of Political Ideology through Bollywood Movies: A Critical Study of the Movie “Uri- The Surgical Strike”
Bharat Banga, Dr. Vaishali Kapoor – Manipal University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Page No: 2889-2905
248. Understanding the Awareness and Effectiveness of Communication Audit in Public Relations in an Organization: A Survey
Mona Gupta – Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar.
Page No: 2906-2917
249. MUSLIM WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN KASHMIR: ROLE OF EDUCATION AND FUTURE CHALLANGES
Manzoor Ahmad Parrey, Sonia Sthapak – Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni,Bilaspur (C.G.).
Page No: 2918-2925
250. Education to Women: A Passport to Emancipation: A study on the select work of Manju Kapur`s Difficult Daughters
Dr. V. Vanitha – Amrita School of Agricultural Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
Page No: 2926-2932
251. A Study of Social Media Utilization in Higher Education
Mr. Inderpreet Singh, Ms. Tanya Aggarwal – Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, GGSIPU.
Page No: 2933-2943
252. IMPACT OF CORPORATE ACTIONS ON BUSINESS VALUATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Dr. B. L. Gupta, Komal Soni – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Page No: 2944-2949
253. PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF DISCRETE TIME QUEUEING SYSTEM WITH DISASTER
N.Pukazhenthi, R.Vimalathithan – Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, India.
Page No: 2950-2956
255. EFFECT OF ISOLATED AND COMBINED CORE STRENGTH TRAINING AND YOGASANA PRACTICES ON SELECTED PSYCHOMOTOR VARIABLES
Dr. P. KUMARAVELU, Dr. J. ANITHA, Dr.T.ARUN PRASANNA, Mr.K.GOVINDASAMY – TamilNadu Physical Education and Sports University,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu., Alagappa University College of Physical Education Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India
Page No: 2965-2972
256. EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND JOB SATISFACTION AMONG IT EMPLOYEES
Dr. P.Jaya Kumar, Dr. Jobi Babu – Madurai Institute of Social Sciences, Madurai.
Page No: 2973-2979
257. IMPACT OF CIRCUIT BASED SKILL TRAINING ON SKILL PERFORMANCE OF MEN FOOTBALLERS
Jeya Prakash, Dr.T.Arun Prasanna, Prof.S.Nagarajana, Principal. Dr.M.Sundar – Alagappa University College of Physical Education,
Karaikudi, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 2980-2985
258. The Driving Forces of Economic Growth Utilizing the ARDL Approach: Evidence from the United Arab Emirates
Dr. Mohamed Khaled Al-Jafari, Dr. Hatem Hatef Abdulkadhim Altaee – Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University,
Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Cihan University, Sulaimani Campus, Sulaimaniyah–Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Page No: 2986-3004
259. Relative adoption of digital media by class in India using predictive analytics
Dr. Ayan Chattopadhyay, Dr. Malini Majumdar – Army Institute of Management Kolkata, Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 3005-3015
261. Comparing different Estimators of two Parameters for new Transmuted Rayleigh Distribution
Dr.Worood basim noor bihea, Rehab.k.hamza Al-mafraji – University dijlah college Instatiute Mangement Al-Ressafa.
Page No: 3022-3029
262. Reflection of Talent Management Processes in Job Rotation
Maysoon Ali Hussein, Basma Mahdi Hamad, Haitham Obaid Abd Alzahrh – Babylon University/ Administration and Economic
Page No: 3030-3046
263. URBAN ENCROACHMENT ON THE GREEN AREAS OF THE SOUQ AL-SHUYUKH DISTRICT
Assistant Lecturer. Amel Abdulridha Seihood – Thi-Qar General Directorate of Education, Al-Furat Preparatory School for Girls
Page No: 3047-3056
264. THE APPLICATION OF STATISTICAL ANALYSIS METHODS TO STUDY THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT LEAD TO DIABETES
Asst. Lect. Rana Sabeeh Abood – Maysan University / College of Basic Education / Department of Mathematics
Page No: 3057-3065
265. Strategic Decision Making for Harnessing Human Potential in New Economic Era- A Critical Review in context of Indian Business Environment
Ananta Narayana, Tauffiqu Ahamad, Dr. Rajesh Kumar Shastri – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.,
Shivalik Institute of Management and Computer Application Allahabad.
Page No: 3066-3074
266. Watching the Grass Grow: An empirical study on the effectiveness of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in the KBK
Districts of Odisha, India
Dr. Sadananda Sahoo, Mr Karteek Madapana, Mr. P. Narasimha Murty, T.Dilleswar Rao – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha.
Page No: 3075-3082
267. Implementing Multithreaded Programs using CUDA for GPGPU to Solve Matrix Multiplication
Mehdi G. Duaimi, Abbas F. J. AL-Gburi, Ehsan A. Al-Zubaidi, Ibraheem AlJadir – College of Sciences, University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq.,
University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq., Murdoch University, Perth, Australia.
Page No: 3083-3089
268. A Case Study of Community Radio: As an Emerging Platform to Discuss Developmental Issues in Rajasthan
Amit Verma, Dr. Rayaz Hassan – Manipal University, Jaipur.
Page No: 3090-3099
269. COLOUR REMOVAL OF TEXTILE EFFLUENT BY ADSORPTION PROCESS USING RICE HUSK
Sarita Sharma, Shiv Nandan Singh – Narain (P.G.) College, Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 3100-3105
270. Impact of Social Media on the Academic Achievement of secondary school students
Mani Mookkiah, M. Mahendra Prabu – Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 3106-3109
271. Comparing Symmetric and Asymmetric cryptography in message encryption and decryption by using AES and RSA algorithms
Ridwan B. Marqas, Saman M. Almufti, Rasheed Rebar Ihsan – Duhok Private Technical Institute, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq., Nawroz
University, Duhok,Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Page No: 3110-3116
272. Corporate Social Responsibility in Textile Industry – A Case Study of Rajanna Sircilla Powerloom weavers
Dr. Nikhat Sultana – Anwarul Uloom College of Business Management, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Page No: 3117-3129
273. Indian fictional Women writers in English:
M. MAHESWARAN, Dr. M. RAJA AMBEDTHKAR – GITAM, TELANGANA.INDIA., KLEF, ANDHRA PRADESH. INDIA.
Page No: 3130-3136
274. Application of Information Communication and Technology in Early Childhood Care and Development
Ishfaq Majid, Shazia Kouser – Central University of Gujarat.
Page No: 3137-3142
275. MODELING FOR FAULT TOLERANCE AND SCALABILITY IN CLOUD ENVIRONMENT
Rajeswari Sana, B. Harika, E susmitha, M. Himabindu, Mannuru shalima sulthana, P. Santhosh Kumar – RGUKT, RK Valley, IIIT Idupulapaya,
Vempalli, Andhra Pradesh., Government polytechnic college, Obulavaripalli, Kadapa.
Page No: 3143-3157
276. ABSOLUTE LIABILITY IN INDIA: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
ALI AHMED, SANGEET SAROHA – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Page No: 3158-3165
277. Impact of Modernization and Local Socio-Cultural Element on the Tea Worker Community of Assam
Prasanna Khataniar – Gauahati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 3166-3170
278. MEASURING LIQUIDITY AND PROFITABILITY BALANCE IN THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION IN INDIA
Dr. B. L. GUPTA, MANGI LAL MEENA – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Page No: 3171-3179
279. TQM Role in Achieving Student Satisfaction in Higher Education Institutions
Mkheimer, M. Ibrahim – Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Faculty of Business and Management, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
Page No: 3180-3192
280. The use of digital technology in commercial advertising and its impact on Baghdad audience / field study
Abd almuhsin salman khudher – College of Media – University of Baghdad.
Page No: 3193-3221
281. The role of the marketing mix in achieving marketing excellence to Customer Relationship Management
Bilal jasim Al–Qaysi – Al Rasheed University College.
Page No: 3222-3239
283. Measuring the relationship between some macroeconomic variables and the Iraqi balance of payments for the period (2004-2018)
Assis. Lecture. Khalid Fehan Rija Al- Duleimi, Prof. Dr. Ali Ahmed Daraj Al- Duleimi – College of Administration and Economics – Anbar
Page No: 3249-3274
284. The extent to which banks apply the recommendations of the Basel Committee of essential elements of sound ML/FT risk
management ,an applied study on Iraqi private banks
Page No: 3275-3317
285. Qatar in the American strategy 1900-1917
L. Dr. Taysair jadoow alwosh – College of Education for Girl/Al-Iraqi University.
Page No: 3318-3337
286. Intuitive thinking and its relationship to mental alertness among students of the College of Education for Pure Sciences / Ibn
Dr. Anwer abbas mohammed – Chemistry teaching methods.
Page No: 3338-3350
287. QUALITY OF WORKLIFE AND ITS IMPACT ON JOB SATISFACTION IN SESHASAYEE PAPER AND BOARDS LIMITED
N.Dhivya – M.Phil Management
Page No: 3351-3358
288. THE FLIP SIDE OF MULTILINGUALISM: A study to find how multilingualism leads to code-switching and code-mixing errors in cognition.
Meghna Bera – CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Bengaluru, India.
Page No: 3359-3362
289. Preparation and study of the physical properties of the ferrite compound Al1- xZnxFe2O4 using sol gel method
Fares. A. Yasseen, Mohammed Abdul Ammer AL-Shareefi – University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq.
Page No: 3363-3370
290. Statistical Methods for predicting infant mortality in some selected districts of Jammu division, J&K
Manjeet Kumar, Dr. V.K. Shivgotra, Himani Nanda – University of Jammu, Jammu, J&K, India.
Page No: 3371-3380
292. Giardiasis in the UK: Current Prevalence, Diagnosis and Treatment
Shadia Alhamd, University of Basrah , Department of Biology , Iraq.
Page No: 3394-3407
293. OPERAND DECOMPOSITION TECHNIQUE BASED LOGARITHMIC MULTIPLIERS FOR BOTH BINARY AND TERNARY LOGIC
R. V. Shalini, Dr. P. Sampath – Sri Shakthi Instituteof Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, INDIA., Bannari Amman Institute
of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Erode, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No: 3408-3419
294. Applying Five-Factor Model (FFM) In Predicting Impulse Buying Behavior of Boba Tea: An Empirical Study Among Consumers In Malaysia
Leh Ching Lim, A Fakhrorazi, Ridho Bramulya Ikhsan, Rusdi Omar, Wei-Kit Loke – Government (GSGSG) COLGIS, Universiti Utara Malaysia,
Malaysia., Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia., Prima Indonesia University, Medan, Indonesia., DISTERD College, Penang, Malaysia.
Page No: 3420-3427
295. The Antecedents And Outcome Of Perceived Social Media Advertising Value (PSMAV) On Smartphone: Evidence From Malaysian Consumer Perspective
Ng Si Ying, Ridho Bramulya Ikhsan, A Fakhrorazi, Rusdi Omar, Wei-Kit Loke, Foo-Wah Lim – Government (GSGSG) COLGIS, Universiti Utara
Malaysia, Malaysia., Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia., Prima Indonesia University, Medan, Indonesia., DISTERD College, Penang,
Page No: 3428-3436
296. Influence of Leadership Toward Job Satisfaction Through Work Motivation As A Variable of Mediation In The Elementary
Schools of State I And II Regency of Cilincing North Jakarta, Indonesia
Suharto, Iwan Kurniawan Subagja, Rusdah – Universitas Krisnadwipayana Jakarta.
Page No: 3437-3447
297. POLICY OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT IN KEDIRI CITY, EAST JAVA, INDONESIA TO IMPROVE HUMAN DEVELOPMENT INDEX
Suwarno, Basrowi – University of Kadiri., (STEBI) Lampung, Indonesia.
Page No: 3448-3459
298. KNOWLEDGE AND MOTIVATION OF MICRO, SMALL, AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (MSMEs) ON TRADEMARK REGISTRATION AND GEOGRAPHIC INDICATIONS
Endang Purwaningsih – University of YARSI, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 3460-3470
299. Numerical analysis of RC deep beams strengthened in shear with NSM CFRP bars
Mohanad Hatem , Abdul Aziz Abdul Samad, Noridah Mohamad, Goh Wan Inn, Waleed Mustafa – Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia.,
Sulaimani Polytechnic University, Sulaimaniyah, Iraq.
Page No: 3471-3482
300. The mechanism of persuasion to suggest a three-dimensional (3D) design for advertising published through websites
ASS. Prof. Nadia Kaleel Ismail – College of Applied Arts Middle Technical University
Page No: 3483-3506
301. The effect of tax performance skill on the quality of directors boards performance in companies
Sahar Khaleel Esmael – Middle Technical University, Baghdad, Iraq
Page No: 3507-3520
302. VIOLENCE AGINST WOMEN IN WORKING PLACE IN INDIA
Shabana Sheikh, Ramakant Tripathi – Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 3521-3526
303. The Role of Vitamin D on the Immune System
Muhammad Tahir Muhammad, Parwa Rostam Ahmad, Sabah Shareef Mohammed – Darbandikhan Technical Institute, Sulaimani
Polytechnic University, Sulaimani., The General Directorate of Sulaymaniyah Education, Sulaimani.
Page No: 3527-3535
304. The Operative Gender Assortment towards the Worker Enactment in Engineering College, Salem District, Tamil Nadu
Dr.J.Senthil Velmurugan, C.Suyanya – PRIMS Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu., Paavai College of Engineering, Pachal, Namakkal,
Page No: 3536-3541
305. LEGAL PRACTICES IN TRADEMARK VIOLATION AND PROTECTION OF LOCAL COMPANIES IN INDONESIA
Ariella Gitta Sari, Rizki Yudha Bramantyo – Kadiri University, Indonesia.
Page No: 3542-3550
306. REGIONAL AUTONOMY ROLES IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY OF DEMOCRACY, GOVERNMENT MANAGEMENT, AND PUBLIC WELFARE
I Gusti Gede Heru Marwanto, Basrowi – University of Kadiri, Indonesia., Sekolah Tinggi Ekonomi dan Bisnis (STEBI) Lampung, Indonesia.
Page No: 3551-3563
307. Implementing Generative Learning Model to Enhance 3rd Year English Departments’ Critical Reading and Writing Skills
Dr. Aoda Kadhim Abid, Dr.Munthir Shakir Jokey – College of Education, Muthanna University, Iraq.
Page No: 3564-3587
308. FAILURE ANALYSIS OF BLADE BUTTERFLY VALVE OF HEAT EXCHANGER
Desiran Sembiring, Bintang Adjiantoro, AB Saman Bin ABD Kader – Mechanical Engineering Universiti Teknologi Malaysia., Metallurgical
Research Center LIPI, Serpong PUSPIPTEK Complex.
Page No: 3588-3605
309. ECONOMICAL FREEDOM: A NEW VISTA IN SOCIOLOGICAL STUDIES
Dr. R. CHITRA – epartment of Sociology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Page No: 3606-3610
310. Blockchain-Based Framework for Enhancing IoT Security
Meshari Alanazi, Ben Soh – La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
Page No: 3611-3619
311. DIVINE LOVE IN IBN ARABI, HAMZAH FANSURI, AND EMHA AINUN NADJIB’S POEMS
Muhammad Luthfi, Ph.D. – Program of Middle East and Islamic Studies, Universitas Indonesia, Salemba, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
Page No: 3620-3631
312. LAND USE AND LAND COVER CHANGE DETECTION USING SATELLITE IMAGES FOR THE KUFA DISTRICT, NAJAF, IRAQ
Nabeel A. Kadhim, Ali K. Hussein, Adil Sh. Jaber, Ali Abid Abojassim – Ministry Of Education ,Najaf, Education Office, Najaf, Iraq., Basic science
Department, College of Dentistry, University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq., Physics Department, Faculty of Science, University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq.
Page No: 3632-3637
313. Money Transfer System Using Blockchain Technology : A Case Study of Banks in Iraq
Mohammed Sabri Deer, Intisar Al-Mejibli, Alla Talal Yassin – Iraqi Commission for Computers and Informatics, Baghdad, Iraq.,
University of Information Technology and Communications, Baghdad, Iraq., University of Information Technology and Communications,
Page No: 3638-3648
314. Personality and Hybrid Recommendation System for Social Networks
Keerthi Kethineni, N. Manasa, D. Jyothirmai, P. Nikitha, V. Akhila, P. Kiran – QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3649-3653
315. A Categorical Survey on Indoor Localization Techniques using Smartphones
Dr. T. Rajendran, A. Lakshmi Mounika, K. Anusha, G. Vinay, Rakesh Reddy – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3654-3659
316. An Efficient Personalized Ranking Based Framework for Publishing Social Network Information
B. Rama Devi, M Vikasini, J Sahithi, K Rajya Lakshmi, T Thirupathi Swamy, S Koteswara Rao – Qis College of Engineering and Technology,
Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3660-3665
317. A Novel Social Contextual Image Recommendation with HASC Algorithm
B. Kisore Kumar, Panduala Koteswarama, Mekala. Sireesha, Muddars Venkata Ramanjaneyulu, Basam. Sai Narendra Reddy – Qis College of
Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3666-3670
318. Active Learning for Social Media Analysis in Crisis Situations
Amancha Swathi, Vemula Venkata Naga Hanisha, Gorantla Navya Lakshmi, Palamala Vasavi Alekhya, Talatoti Akhitha, Busi Siva Krishna – QIS
College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3671-3677
319. Proficient Similarity Measures For Effective Context Based Web Services
P. Anusha, A. Padma Sai Vivek, T. Vyshnavi, E. Sravani, K. Sai Kumar, V. Mahendra – Qis College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole,
Page No: 3678-3683
320. ANALYSIS ON AUTHORIZATION OF MEDICAL DOCUMENTS PROVISION WITH SECURED PRIVACY SCHEME
Nalamothu. Aravind, Sakala. Rojarani, Darla.Suneetha, Kamma. Bhargavi, Inkollu. Sai Pavani – Qis College of Engineering and Technology,
Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3684-3688
321. APPROACH ON CENTRALIZATION OF FOREST REPOSITORY MAINTENANCE
Keerthi Kethineni, Geethika chakka, Anudeep Reddy Vulchi, Pavan Kalyan Chandaluri, Chethan Cherukuri, Sai Tharun Guddeti – QIS College
of Engineering and Technology, Ongole, Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3689-3695
322. Disaster Management Through Smart Sensors Based Alarming System for Self Aid and P2P Ad-Hoc Communication
Dr. T. Rajendran, Ms. A. Harichandana, Ms. B. Vyshnavi, Mr. P. Prudhvi Shankar, Ms. S. Triveni, Ms. P. Thilothama – Qis College of Engineering
and Technology, Ongole,Prakasam (Dt).
Page No: 3696-3703
323. A COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS ON EDUCATIONAL DATA MINING FOR STUDENTS
MADDU NAGA SAI PRASAD SANTHOSH, Mr. MD. SHAKEEL AHMED – VASIREDDY VENKATADRI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, NAMBUR,
GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH.
Page No: 3704-3712
324. The impact of the public service advertisements on rural mass: A case study of Total Sanitation Campaign
Shruthi PK, Dr. Nagaraj Halliyavar – Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka.
Page No: 3713-3723
325. A Systematic Review of Contemporary Studies in Quality of Work in Indian Public Sector Companies
TaraPrasadPadhy, Dr.L.P.Panda, Dr.P.R.Mohapatra – GIET, University, Odisha, India., Government College of Engineering, Kalahandi, BPUT,
Page No: 3724-3733
326. Improving workforce productivity and organizational performance through employee engagement – a validating study conducted among garment workers in India
D.David Winster Praveenraj, K.Subramani, D.Hemanivetha – Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamilnadu, India.,
Gnanam School of Business, Trichy, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 3734-3743
327. A study of Perception of Orphans towards the Institutional Environment of Orphanage (Balgrih)
Dr. Sarita Sharma – BTTC, Gandhi Vidya Mandir, Sardarshahar.
Page No: 3744-3751
328. JNU Fee Hike Protests and the Protest Paradigm: An Analysis of the Coverage in The Times of India and The Hindu
Dr. Avneesh Kumar, Dr. Lakhan Raghuvanshi – Manipal University Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 3752-3758
329. DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF CMOS LNA WITH EXTENDED BANDWIDTH FOR RF APPLICATIONS
C.R.Bharathi, K.Joel Abhishek, V.Lakshman Narayana, A.Peda Gopi – Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science &
Technology, Avadi , Chennai , Tamil Nadu., Vignan’s Nirula Institute of Technology & Science for Women, Peda Palakaluru, Guntur, Andhra
Page No: 3759-3765
330. Linking Prophetic Leadership, Workplace Spirituality, Employee Engagement and Innovative Work Behavior in Sufism-Based Islamic Boarding School
Irfan Budiono, Hamidah and Mahmuddin Yasin – State University of Jakarta, Indonesia., Jakarta State University.
Page No: 3766-3786
331. Indian Reality Television Shows: Ordinary People, Celebrity and the Fame Cycle
Taranjeet Kaur Chawla, Dr. Rayaz Hassan – Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan. India.
Page No: 3787-3794
332. AN OPTIMAL POWER FLOW ON GRID CONNECTED POWER SYSTEM USING FACTS DEVICES
S.SANKAR, S.PALANIKUMAR, M.N.SARAVANA KUMAR – AMET University, Chennai., Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode.
Page No: 3795-3800
333. ENGLISH DEFICIENCY OF THE PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS IN KBK DISTRICTS OF ODISHA: ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS
DEBASIS PATTANAIK, B.P.G.MOHAPATRA, PUSPALATA BHUYAN – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha, India.
Page No: 3801-3809
334. An Investigation into Dimensions of Service Quality in B Schools
Dr. Sonali P. Banerjee, Dr. Parul Yadav, Ms. Sunetra Saha, Dr. Ruchika Nayyar – Amity Business School., GL Bajaj Institute of Management
Page No: 3810-3816
335. CONSUMER SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT SELECT ORGANIZED RETAIL OUTLETS
Dr. SMITHA SAMBRANI – Osmania University Hyderabad.
Page No: 3817-3826
336. Brutalist Architecture in Jordan: Towards a Codifying Methodology
Sonia Al-Najjar, Wael W. Al-Azhari – Middle East University, Amman., The University of Jordan, Aljubeiha, P.O. Box, Amman, Jordan.
Page No: 3827-3836
337. Theme of Alienation in R K Narayan’s SWAMI AND FRIENDS
Ms. R. V. Soupraja – Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai.
Page No: 3837-3842
338. NEO BANK: A NEW LANDSCAPE
Dr. (Smt.) Rajeshwari M. Shettar – Smt. K. S. Jigalur Arts and Dr. (Smt.) S. M. Sheshgiri Commerce College for Women, Dharwad-8. Karnataka.
Page No: 3843-3847
339. GENDER INEQUALITY AND GENDER EVOUTION IN GITHA HARIHARAN’S WHEN DREAMS TRAVEL
Dr. S. PARVIN BANU, A. PANNEER SELVI – CHIKKANNA GOVT.ARTS.COLLEGE, TIRUPPUR.
Page No: 3849-3855
340. METAMORPHOSIS IN ARVIND ADIGA’S THE WHITE TIGER
Mr. N. Shanmugan, Dr. L. Suresh – Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science Coimbatore.
Page No: 3856-3860
341. Growing Popularity of South Indian Dubbed Movies on Hindi Movie Channels: An Analytical Study
Dr. Subhash Kumar – Manipal University Jaipur.
Page No: 3861-3868
343. Legal Policy for Returning Former ISIS Members of Indonesian Citizenship
Indrayanto, Nur Rohim Yunus, Dana Riksa Buana, Amy Maulana, Ade Irma Elvira – Pedagogical University., Gosudarstvennyy
Universitet Upravleniya., Tomsk State University., Volgagrad State University., Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Timiryazev
Agricultural Academy, and a member of Eurasian Researchers and Scholars Institute at Russia
Page No: 3879-3891
344. Problematic of The Draft of Omnibus Law On Job Creation in Indonesian
Putu Samawati, Shinta Paramita Sari – Sriwijaya University, Palembang, Indonesia.
Page No: 3892-3906
345. Functional group identification with structural studies and optical studies of M.Cymabalaria
M.S.Revathy, K.Gurushankar, D.Geetha – Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankoil, Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 3907-3913
346. Green Human Resource Management and its Impact on Environmental Performance and Green Behavior: A study of Select Hospitals in Northern Kerala
Mr. Mohammed Yashik P., Dr. Rincy V .Mathew – Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 3914-3923
347. A BEHAVIOURAL FINANCE MODEL OF INVESTOR RATIONALITY
Dr Chabi Gupta, Ms Jyoti Dua – New Delhi Institute of Management IP University, Delhi., Galgotias University.
Page No: 3924-3933
348. COPING STRATEGIES IN RELATION TO PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING OF COLLEGE STUDENTS HURT IN RELATIONSHIP
Ashraf Shaikh, Dr. Shanmukh V Kamble – Karnatak University, Dharawad.
Page No: 3934-3951
349. FINITE VOLUME FRACTION EFFECT ON TRANSVERSE VELOCITY IN THE INCOMPRESSIBLE DUSTY FLUID.
N.Jagannadham, B. K. Rath, P.K.Mishra, L.Bauri and D. K. Dash – GIET UNIVERSITY, GUNUPUR, Rayagada,Odisha, India., CCET, Bhilai,
Page No: 3952-3958
350. “Cause, Effect and Remedies of Employee Turnover”: A Critical Literature Review
Tapaswini Panigrahi, Maitrayee Rout – GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha, India.
Page No: 3959-3965
351. Green Marketing in Financial Services: Indian Perspective
U.Srinivasa Rao, N. Srimannarayana – SSN Engineering College, Ongole. A.P. India., Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vaddeswaram,
Page No: 3966-3972
353. EVOLUTION OF LEGAL RIGHT TO FOOD: AN INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
Dr. Ashish Virk, Kapil Bansal – Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana., Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Page No: 3980-3999
354. Myth and Love: A Popular Sensation as Seen in The Select Works of Amish Tripathi and Chetan Bhagat
Miss. Raghavi Priya J and Dr. Laxmi Dhar Dwivedi – VIT University, Vellore-14. Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4000-4004
355. XANTHINE OXIDASE INHIBITORY ACTIVITY OF THE HYDRO-ETHANOLIC EXTRACTS OF SELECTED INDIAN MEDICINAL PLANTS
B.Meera, Rajeswary Hari, P.K. Siva – Dr.MGR Educational & Research Institute, Maduravoyal, Chennai, India., Soka Ikeda College of Arts and
Science, Madhanangkuppam, Chennai, India., J.J.College of Arts and Science, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4005-4017
356. A Study on Meta Cognition and Academic Achievement among Prospective Teachers
S. Santhi, Dr. G. Sivakumar – Alagappa University College of Education, Karaikudi.
Page No: 4018-4024
357. COOCH BEHAR MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY: A HISTORY OF BRAHMO-HINDU MARRIAGE
Prosenjit Ray – Raiganj Unversity, West Bengal, India, Sitalkuchi College, Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 4025-4040
358. Dairy products in the food market of Uzbekistan
Sangirova U.R., Asomkhodjaeva Sh.Sh., Raimjanova M.A., Yunusova S.B., Shoislomova N.K. – Tashkent institute of irrigation and agricultural
mechanization engineers, Uzbekistan., “Valuation and Investments”, Tashkent institute of finance, Uzbekistan
Page No: 4041-4045
359. Social malaise and Cultural Implication in Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger-A Thematic Study
S.Senthilkumar, Dr.S.Henry Kishore – Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, India.
Page No: 4046-4056
360. THE HOPES AND REALITIES OF INDIAN MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN: A PORTRAYAL IN MANJU KAPUR’S SELECT NOVELS
Deviga .D, Dr.M.Ashitha Varghese – Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 46.
Page No: 4057-4069
361. STUDY ON VELOCITY OF TEMPERATURE CONSIDERING INCOMPRESSIBLE DUSTY FLUID.
V.GANESH, B . K. RATH, SONAL BHARTI, D.K.DASH – SSSUTMS, Sehore, M.P., GIET UNIVERSITY, GUNUPUR, Rayagada., CCET(C.G), Bhilai, Raipur.
Page No: 4070-4078
362. The impact of Strategic Consensus in Strategic behaviour and Strategic Options – A Survey of Entrepreneurs in ICT Companies in Iraq
Sanaa A. Alabadi, Mustafa M. Alsomaidaee – University of Baghdad – Iraq., Imam al-Adham College Baghdad – Iraq.
Page No: 4079-4088
363. An Analytical Study on Investors Perception towards Credit Rating Agencies
Dr. Shefali Tiwari, Dr. Rajeev Samuel – Shri Raojibhai Gokalbhai Patel Gujarati Professional Institute, Indore., Amity Global Business School,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 4089-4095
364. Role of Market Orientation on Increasing Sales Performance. Evidence from Beverages Industry of Pakistan.
Rao Tahir Anees, Dr. Valliappan Raju – Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Cyberjaya, Selengor, Malaysia.
Page No: 4096-4104
365. The Dhobis of Assam: Social and economic repercussions
Affiliation- Nitul Saikia, Dr. Joyanta Borbora – Dibrugarh University.
Page No: 4105-4111
366. AN EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS ON CONCRETE PROPERTIES WITH SPECIAL AGGREGATES ON M30 GRADE
M.Jothilingam, Pratheeba Paul – SRMIST, CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA., HITS, CHENNAI, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
Page No: 4112-4125
367. Current Retaliation design modeling of DC Motor
S.Sankar, R.Thirunavukarasu, M.N.Saravana Kumar – AMET University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India., Annamalai University, TN., Erode
Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode
Page No: 4126-4131
368. A Review on Heart Disease Prediction using Machine Learning
Akhand Pratap Singh, Dr. Bhupal Singh – Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad,India.
Page No: 4132-4136
369. SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONDITIONS OF MIGRANT WOMEN WORKERS IN TIRUCHIRAPPALLI DISTRICT
Dr. K. Jensi Helen – Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 4137-4140
370. The Prevalence and Severity of Stress Related Symptoms within a District Police Force, Odisha
DR. PARLE KALYAN CHAKRAVARTHY – Centurion University of Technology and Management Parlakhemundi, Dist. Gajapathi,
ODISHA State, India.
Page No: 4141-4152
371. Black Pepper Export Scenario in India (2001 -2017)
Dr. Tushar Rathore, Vemaraju L Apurva Swathi – (Deemed University)), Range Hills Road, Khadki, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 4153-4164
372. “The Role of Patriarchy in Subjugating Women Characters of Alice Walker’s Novels with a Viewpoint of Marxist Feminism”
Mr. H.Seshagiri, Dr M.Ravichand – JNTUA, Ananthpur., SVN, Tirupathi.
Page No: 4165-4172
373. Determinants to the stalling of urbanization: a reflection on slums in select Municipal Corporation Areas
Dr. Pradeep P., Dr. Prasanth C B. – Sree Kerala Varma College Thrissur.
Page No: 4173-4180
374. A COMPREHENSIVE STUDY ON CFD ANALYSIS WITH SEA WATER AND ENGINE OIL OF HEAT EXCHANGER PLATE TYPE
D.Ravi – Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 4181-4189
376. Measuring Training Effectiveness: Study of Automobile Sector in India.
Dr. Amar Kumar Mishra, Ms. Saumya Kapoor Sharma, Dr. Anjali Rai – IMS, Ghaziabad, India., ICFAI University, Dehradun.
Page No: 4197-4207
377. Balinese Traditional Homestay in a Sustainable Tourism Entering The Millennial Era
Gede Yoga Kharisma Pradana, Komang Trisna Pratiwi Arcana – International Bali Institute of Tourism, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia.
Page No: 4208-4217
378. A REVIEW ON CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF MOBILE PHONE SERVICE PROVIDERS IN INDIA
S. Nithiya Gowri, Dr. N. Kesavan – Sultana Abdullah Rowther College for Women, Melapanakattankudi, Pudamangalam, Thiruvarur, Research
Scholar of Bharathiar University., Annamalai University, Deputed to PG and Research Department of Commerce, Sethupathy Govt. Arts
Page No: 4218-4224
379. Medicinal References – Ayurvedic Principles – in the Couplets of the Kural
S. Mohan Raj, Dr V.Sunitha – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
Page No: 4225-4230
380. Weighted Generalized Cumulative Residual Entropy and its Dynamic Version for Lifetime Distributions
Bilal Ahmad Bhat and M. A. K. Baig – University of Kashmir, Srinagar, J & K (India).
Page No: 4231-4243
381. The role of Knowledge Management on Achieving Strategic Success (An empirical study from perspectives of a sample of Managers in Private Banks in Erbil City, Kurdistan Region of Iraq)
Brwa Sardar Ahmad – Koya University, Koya KOY45, Kurdistan Region – F.R. Iraq.
Page No: 4244-4261
382. Supernaturalism in Wuthering Heights
Hemanta Sarmah Tamuly – Gauhati University.
Page No: 4262-4266
383. Nexus between power consumption and per capita income: Evidence from India
Amar Yadav, Dr. Devesh – Shoolini University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Page No: 4267-4276
384. WIRELESS CHARGING OF MOBILES BY USING MICROWAVES
N Merrin Prasanna, P Sukanya, M Sudhakar, D Subash Chandra Mouli, B Bhanuja – MRRITS, Udayagiri, SPSR Nellore.
Page No: 4277-4282
385. AN ANALYTICAL STUDY OF SUBJECT WISE E-CONTENT OF VARIOUS MHRD PROJECT
Dr. Atul Patel, Dr. Yogesh Parekh – Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 4283-4289
386. Hall effects on Unsteady MHD Rotating flow of Second grade fluid through Porous medium between two vertical plates
B.V. Swarnalathamma, D.M. Praveen Babu and M. Veera Krishna – JB institute of Engineering & Technology, Moinabad, Hyderabad,
Telangana, India., Vaagdevi Institute of Technology and Science, Proddatur, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India., Rayalaseema University,
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 4290-4312
387. More on IF Nano Closure and IF Nano Interior in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Nano Topological space
A. Stephan Antony Raj, M. Ramachandran – SVS College of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., Govt. Arts and Science College,
Sathyamangalam, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4313-4318
388. The effect of heat treatment on the degree of crystallinity and grain size for (N6, PS) polymers
May Abdul Sattar Mohammed Najeeb, Shatha.H.Mahdi and Nour Qasim Fadil – College of Education for pure science / Ibn Al- Haitham /
University of Baghdad.
Page No: 4319-4325
389. “Traceability and Optimization over Merkle Tree”
Mr. Vinay Kumar Saini, Dr. Sachin Gupta, Dr. Bhoomi Gupta – MVN University., Maharaja Agrasen institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi.
Page No: 4326-4333
390. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF THE TRAVEL INTERMEDIARIES OF KASHMIR: A Study of select Travel Agencies of Kashmir
FAIZAN ASHRAF MIR – Central University of Kashmir, J&K, India.
Page No: 4334-4342
392. Gender Stereotype in Education
P.M. Arjun Sekhar, J Parameswari – Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4353-4359
393. China’s BBK Giving Jitters to Other Android Brands through Impactful Marketing Strategies: A Study of the Indian Market
Dr. Shikha Singh, Prof. (Dr.) Tarun Kumar Singhal, Rupashi Sehgal, Tuhina Shukla – Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Noida,
Uttar Pradesh. India.
Page No: 4360-4373
394. THE IMPACT OF CLASSROOM BEHAVIOUR ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
Dr.J.E. Merlin Sasikala – Alagappa University College of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Page No: 4374-4387
395. Influence of Spiritual Intelligence on the Big Five Personality Traits
V Vineeth kumar – Manipal University Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 4388-4392
396. English is always a Welcome Guest!
Dr Sandhyaa, Assoc Prof – GITAM University, Hyderabad.
Page No: 4396-4398
397. Stability, Boundedness and Oscillatory Behaviour of Second Order Nonlinear Difference Equations
Kali Prasad Rath, Anita Panda, Santilata Champati – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (Deemed to be University), Odisha, India.
Page No: 4399-4404
398. A Review Study on the Concept of Moonlighting and it’s Impact on Growth of Organisation
Dr. Hardeep Kaur, Ms. Kavita Saini – Chandigarh University, Gharuan.
Page No: 4406-4413
399. E-Service Quality & Customer Satisfaction A Comparative Study of Private & Public Sector Banks.
Dr.M.Surekha – Institution: Oxford College of Arts Science and Commerce Bangalore.
Page No: 4414-4423
400. Consumer Behaviors in Ordering Foodstuff Online Using App Services: A Fundamental Study to Ascertain Procurement Psychology of Academic Diaspora in the Indian State of Punjab.
Dr. Suriya Hamid, Dr. Kiran Sood, Dr. Navneet Seth – GSD Women’s Campus, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA., Chitkara University,
Punjab, India., Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab, India.
Page No: 4424-4438
401. A Step Towards The Healthy Democracy- Electoral Reforms
Dr.Shaikh Viqar Ahemad Ab.Razzaque -Asstt.Prof & HOD Department of Political Science Iqra H.J.Thim College of Arts and Science, Jalgaon
Page No: 4439-4444
402. Examining the impact of talent management practices on different sectors: A review of literature
Maitrayee Rout, Dr. Biswajit Satpathy – Sambalpur University.
Page No: 4445-4455
403. PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH RESPECT TO PERSON WITH DISABILITY: SCALE DEVELOPMENT
Saroj Kumar, Sanjeev Kumar Singh, Avantika – Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow, India., Maharshi
Dayanand University, Haryana, India.
Page No: 4456-4464
405. Satellite Tracking Data Acquisition System using Reconfigurable SoC
Dharmavaram Asha Devi, Tirumala Satya Savithri, Sai Sugun L – Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana,
India., JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 4471-4479
406. Evaluation of Natural Radionuclides in Groundwater Samples of Some Villages of Mashhad-Iran
Dhahir Mohammed Dhahir, Abdullah Swadi Mdekil, Ali Abid Abojassim – University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq., Wasit, Education Office, Wasit, Iraq.
Page No: 4480-4485
407. Depression, Anxiety, and Stress among College Students in Relation to their Mindfulness
Delphi P.P, D.V. Nithyanandan – Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 4486-4493
408. Stability and Bifurcation of Discrete Time Fractional Order Threatened Predator- Prey Interaction with Beddington-DeAngelis Functional Response
A. George Maria Selvam, D.Vignesh – Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4494-4502
409. Analysis of a Modified Prey Predator Model with Step Size in Discrete Time
A. George Maria Selvam, S. Britto Jacob – Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4503-4511
410. An Identification Protocol based on the Twisted Near-ring Root Extraction Problem
M. Arunma, D. Ezhilmaran – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore,Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4512-4517
411. Multi-objective Unbalanced Solid Assignment Problem with Triangular Type-2 Fuzzy Parameter
V. E. Sobana, D. Anuradha – VIT, Vellore-14, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4518-4527
412. Solving Fuzzy Interval Queueing Models with Priority Discipline
Dr. M.Thangaraj, Dr. S. P. Niranjan, Dr. M. Sathish Kumar – V.S.B Engineering College, Karudayampalayam, Karur, India., Vel Tech
RangarajanDr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai.
Page No: 4528-4533
413. New public key cryptosystem based on combination of NREP and CSP in noncommutative near-ring
V.Muthukumaran, D.Ezhilmaran, Intan Muchtadi-Alamsyah, R. Udhayakumar, Adhiyaman Manickam – Sree Abiraami Arts and Science
College for Women, India., Vellore Institute of Technology, India., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia., Shenzhen University,
Page No: 4534-4540
414. ON TOTAL GRAPH OF MODULE
G. Kalaimurugan, S.Gopinath – Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4541-4546
415. Minimizing the Employers Training Cost Using Skill Assignment Problem
S.Andal – Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4547-4550
416. Time series Analysis of Moving averages in Fuzzy Assignment Problem
S.Andal, Bharathi Ramesh Kumar, R. Lakshmi Narayanan – Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.,
Vel Tech RengarajanDr R.R. Sagunthala R&D Research Institute of Technology, Avadi, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4551-4555
417. A Research on Rehabilitation of RC Beams Using CFRP Sheets
P Rajalekshmi, J Prakash Arul Jose – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4556-4559
418. A REVIEW ON SOIL STABILIZATION USING NANO ADDITIVES
M.R.Abisha, J.Prakash Arul Jose – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4560-4562
419. A Study on the Fine Aggregates Replacement Materials in Self Compacting Concrete
Y.Abisha, Dr. N.Nalanth, S.Sunil Kumar, V.C.Shajan – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4563-4566
420. Prediction of Leakage through Composite liner due to Geomembrane defects
Nisha N P, J Prakash Arul Jose – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4567-4570
421. A STUDY ON SELF COMPACTED RECYCLED AGGREGATE CONCRETE
V.C.Shajan, Dr. N.Nalant, Y.Abisha, S.Sunil Kumar – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4571-4573
422. Steel Fiber Reinforcement in High Performance Concrete
Sreeja. M.D, N.Nalanth – Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4574-4577
423. A Comparative Study of SCC with and without fibre
Deepak. G Appaji, Dr. Chethan.K – UVCE, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
Page No: 4578-4581
424. Key Role of Operational Parameters and Suitability of Biological Reactors for the Biodegradation of VOC in Pharmaceutical
Wastewater- A Review
Priya VS, Ayisha Sidiqua M, Ajay M – BS Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, India.
Page No: 4582-4584
425. Effects of Polypropylene Fibers and Flyash in Self Compacting Concrete
Deepak G Appaji and Dr. Chethan.K – U.V.C.E, Bangalore University, Bangalore-56.
Page No: 4585-4588
426. Air Pollution in Bangalore, India: A Five-Year Trend Analysis Using PYTHON and Effectiveness of Control Measures in Prevention, Control and Abatement of Air Pollution
Soundarya. N, Mariet Furtado – CMR Institute of Technology, Bengaluru., SRM University, Kattangalathur, Chennai, India.
Page No: 4589-4598
428. A STUDY ON WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS IN TIRUCHIRAPPALLI DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
Dr. K. SUCHITRA – Bishop Heber College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 4620-4624
429. 3-Arms Stack Type Traffic Interchange: Solution to Traffic Congestion: Twin City, Odisha, India
Gayadhar Sahoo, Siba Prasad Mishra and Mohammed Siddique – Centurion University of Technology and management, Odisha, India.
Page No: 4625-4638
430. Challenges Faced by Slow Learners in Mathematics at Primary Level of Education
Archana Kumari, Dr. Chary Vyas – IIS (deemed to be University), Jaipur., Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
Page No: 4639-4644
431. Factors influencing the selection of destination city for medical treatment among foreign patients in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Dr. Isita Lahiri, Ms. Swati Pal – University of Kalyani., JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani.
Page No: 4645-4654
432. ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN MANDATORY CSR
VAISHALI SINGH – ST. XAVIER’S COLLEGE, RANCHI SAINIK COLONY DUMARDAGA, RANCHI.
Page No: 4655-4663
433. Professional Commitment among Teachers of Higher Secondary Schools in Relation to Sex and Locality
Prof. Pramod Kumar Naik – Dr. C. V. Raman University, Kargiroad, Kota, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Page No: 4664-4669
434. An Investigation on Principal Component and Ridge Regression methods in the presence of Multicollinearity
Isa Aliyu Kargi – Norazlina Binti Ismail, Ismail Bin Mohamad.
Page No: 4670-4673
435. EFFECTIVENESS OF SELF LEARNING COMPUTER ASSISTED INSTRUCTIONAL PACKAGE FOR TEACHING BIOLOGY AT HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL
Dr.J.E. Merlin Sasikala – Alagappa University College of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Page No: 4674-4681
436. Uses of technologies & social media for diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women – A case study in West Bengal.
Swapan Banerjee – Kendradangal, Birbhum, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 4682-4688
437. A QUALITATIVE APPROACH TOWARDS ADOPTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY BY MEDICAL DOCTORS APPLYING UTAUT MODEL
Dr. R. Jayaseelan, Dr. S. Kadeswaran, Ms. D. Brindha – PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4689-4703
438. Leveraging BI tools for Advanced Analytics and Control System for MultiBrand Automobile Dealership.
Vaidik Bhatt, P Sashikala – The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) (Deemed to be university u/s 3 of the UGC act 1956)
Page No: 4704-4712
439. MULTI PURPOSE LIFE SAVING TOOL UISNG IoT& CLOUD COMPUTING
S. Nirmala Sugirtha Rajini, D.Saravanan, K. Dharmarajan – Dr.MGR.Educational and Research Institute, Manduravoyal, Chennai.,
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), (Deemed to be university u/s 3 of the UGC Act
1956) Hyderabad-India., VISTAS, Vels University, Chennai.
Page No: 4713-4717
440. ARE THERE INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE RUSSIAN SCHOOLS?
Olga Vladimirovna Rogach, Tatyana Mikhailovna Ryabova, Elena Victorovna Frolova, Elena Ivanovna Zamaraeva, Valentine Ju.
Shalashnikova – Russian State Social University, The Russian Federation, Moscow.
Page No: 4718-4728
441. DESIGNING OF NON LINEAR CHANNEL EQUALIZER FOR MINIMIZATION OF BIT ERROR RATE BASED ON NEURO-FUZZY APPROACH
Ami Kumar Parida, Subodh Panda, N.K Barpanda – Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences, Sehore (MP), India.,
Pragati Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh, India., Sambalpur University, Odisha, India.
Page No: 4729-4738
442. Design and Analysis of Electric Go-Kart Chassis
Ashirbad sahu, Manas Ranjan Panda, Smruti Ranjan Sundaray, Mahendra Khara, Soumya Ranjan Senapati, Samika Parida, Bijaya Rao – GIET
University, Gunupur, Rayagada, India.
Page No: 4739-4745
443. Fuzzy p-ideal in INK-Algebra
M. Kaviyarasu, K. Indhira, V.M. Chandrasekaran – Vellore institute of technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4746-4752
444. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PERSONALITY TRAITS, RESILIENCE AND ADJUSTMENT BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE ORPHANS
Ms. Gursimran Kaur, Dr. Gargi Sharma – Manipal University Jaipur.
Page No: 4753-4766
445. A study on Political-Publicity, Persuasion and, Propaganda through Social-Networking-Sites in India
Sana Absar – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Page No: 4767-4777
446. Understanding Issues and Challenges of Urban Water Management in the Himalayan Towns: A Study of Darjeeling Town
Suvechha Ghatani, Vimal Khawas – Sikkim University, Sikkim.
Page No: 4778-4785
447. Impact of socio-cultural factors on the nature of relationships in society – Study through Tagore’s Broken Nest
Dr Purnima Bali – Bajhol, Shoolini University.
Page No: 4786-4792
448. MONEY LAUNDERING: PROCESS, EFFECTS, AND PRECAUTIONS AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE
Chander Mohan Gupta, Dr. Devesh Kumar – Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, Bajhol, PO Sultanpur, Distt.
Solan (HP), India.
Page No: 4793-4801
451. Study of Water Droplet Dynamics and its Removal in Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells: A Review
Dr. Kamal Kishore Pathak – Government Polytechnic Sheikhpura, Bihar.
Page No: 4828-4837
452. Influence of Different Roof Design Parameters on Classrooms’ Thermal Performance in Tropical Savannah Climate of Nigeria
Habu Yusuf Abba, Roshida Bint Abdul-Majid, Muhammad Hamdan Ahmed, El-Nafaty Abbas Said
Page No: 4838-4846
453. Public Private Partnership Approached to Affordable Housing Provision in Abuja Nigeria.
Yahaya Ahmed, Ibrahim Atan Bin Sipan, Dzurllkanian Zulkarnain bin Daud, Hariati Binti Abdullah Hashim – University Technology
Malaysia, Skudai, Johor, Malaysia., Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, Nasarawa, Nigeria.
Page No: 4847-4866
454. Roles & Functions of Females in Independence of India in the Select Novels of Chaman Nahal
Rakoti.Srinivasa Rao, Prof.V.B.Chithra – J.N.T.U.A.College of Engineering, Ananthapuram-India.
Page No: 4867-4874
455. Effect of Strength-Based Training on Anaerobic Power and Fatigue Index among Soccer Players
Suriya, P., Dr.S.Arumugam – Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 4875-4878
456. Design and Impact Analysis of Automobile Front Bumper Beam by Varying Materials
T.Krishnamoorthi, R.Girimurugan, M.Vairavel, S.Elango, D.Karthick, V.Muthurathnagiri, S.Velusamy – Nandha College of Technology,
Perundurai, Tamilnadu, India., Annapoorana Engineering College, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4879-4888
457. Design and Analysis of Incinerator by Using Menstrual Napkins as a Fuel
P.Manickavasagam, B.Pitchia Krishnan, R.Girimurugan, B.Praveen Chakravarthi, M.Pravinraj, C.Sabareesh, N.R.Rajaganapathy – Nandha
College of Technology, Perundurai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4889-4896
458. Design and Analysis of HVAC System for Service Room of a Shopping Mall Using Rivet-MEP Software
P.Manickavasagam, R.Girimurugan, S.Arunkumar, M.Deepak, G.Dhivagar, R.Loganathan – Nandha College of Technology, Perundurai,
Page No: 4897-4909
459. Work Values of Secondary Grade Teachers based on certain selected variables
N.Mahalakshmi, M.Mahendraprabu, Mani Mookkiah, and Sathish Kumar – Krishnasamy College of Education for Women,Puducherry.,
Alagappa University, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4910-4918
460. Quality of Higher Education: A Study of Students’ Perception in Kerala
Himanshu Tripathi, Dr. J.E. Merlin Sasikala – Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4919-4927
461. ANTIBACTERIAL EFFECT OF FIVE HOLY LEAVES OF HINDU MYTHOLOGY AGAINST MDR BACTERIAL STRAINS
P. BASKAR, Dr. S. RAJAN – M. R. Government Arts College, Mannargudi, Tamilnadu, India. Affiliated to Bharathidasan University,
Page No: 4928-4934
462. Brand Image, eWOM, Trust and Online Purchase Intention of Digital Products among Malaysian Consumers
Md Adnan Rahman, Tanvir Abir, Dewan Muhammad Nur-A Yazdani, Abu Bakar Abdul Hamid, Abdullah Al Mamun – International University
of Business Agricultural and Technology (IUBAT), Bangladesh., UPM, Malaysia., UCSI Universiti, Malaysia.
Page No: 4935-4946
463. ROLE OF SELF HELP GROUP IN WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
Page No: 4947-4951
464. LIFE OF BARANI DARAN S: AN INDIAN AFFECTED BY ESSENTIAL TREMORS IN BOTH HANDS
Dr. Barani Daran S – Kumaran Nagar, Vayalur Road, Tiruchirappalli District.
Page No: 4952-4964
465. Impact of Climate Change on Dry land Agriculture: A Study of Mahaboobnagar District of Telangana
Dr.D.Adeppa – Girraj Govt. College(A), Nizamabad, Telangana.
Page No: 4965-4975
466. CASTING OF FLY ASH BRICK BY USING SOIL FILLED PLASTIC BOTTLES
Anuradha.B, Vigneshwar.P, Guna.K, Ashok Kumar.R – Chennai Institute of Technology.
Page No: 4976-4981
467. ROLE OF CURRENT COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Dr. S. Nirmala Sugirtha Rajini, Dr.J. Sri Devi, E. Mercy Beulah – Dr.MGR.Educational and Research Institute, Maduravoyal, Chennai.
Page No: 4982-4986
468. A STUDY ON ACADEMIC STRESS AMONG ADOLESCENCE IN DINDIGUL DISTRICT
Dr. K. RATHEESWARI – Value Education Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 4987-4994
469. HISTORY OF BIG TEMPLE, THANJAVUR AND ITS CONSECRATION – A STUDY
Dr. S. PRABAKARAN – A.V.V.M. Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Poondi, Thanjavur.
Page No: 4995-5002
470. Awareness of Human Rights among Differently-abled Teaching Professional
Karpagam. V.K, J.E.Merlin Sasikala – Alagappa University College of Education, Alagappa University, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5003-5006
471. Measure of modified slope rotatability for second order response surface designs using supplementary difference sets
P. Chiranjeevi and B. Re. Victorbabu – Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, India.
Page No: 5007-5019
472. US Dollar, Gold and NSE Nifty 50 Interdependencies: Evidence from India
Dr. Sarika Lohana – State Bank Institute of Innovation and Technology, Hyderabad.
Page No: 5020-5032
473. Assessment of Physicochemical Parameters in Groundwater of Kufa city, Iraq
Heider Hussan Neama, Ali Abid Abojassim, Sadiq Kadhum Lafta Al-Zurfi – University of Kufa, Najaf, Iraq
Page No: 5033-5038
474. The Persian Achaemenid Architecture Art its Impact … and Influence (558-330BC)
Assistant professor Dr. Iman Lafta Hussein – Al Qadisiya University, Ministry of Higher Education and Research, Republic of Iraq
Page No: 5039-5048
475. The Impact of Beat Generation on the Poetry of the Iraqi Sixties Generation
Rawaa Jawad Kahhim, Ass. Prof. Nadia Ali Akbar – University of Babylon, College of Basic Education
Page No: 5050-5063
476. The Effect of Using SQ3R Strategy in Developing Time Management and Taking Observations of Third Grade Students/ Geography Department at the College of Basic Education
Assistant Professor. Dalia Farouk Abdel Karim Youssefani – University of Al Mosul, Iraq.
Page No: 5064-5074
477. Kufic Grammar and Interpretation, Objective Approach
Dr. Abdul Hadi Kazem Karim – College of Basic Education, Babylon University, Iraq.
Page No: 5075-5094
478. Delineation and assessment of groundwater potential zones by combining remote sensing, geographic information
systems (GIS) and digital elevation models (DEM) in Iraq
Haqi Ismael Kadhim, Kouthar Hasheem Rasn – Middle Technical University, Iraq.
Page No: 5096-5110
479. Contributions of Ibn Al-Kafani in Medicine
Assist Prof. Dr. Warood Nouri Hussein Al-Moussawi – University of Al- Qadisiyah College of Education
Page No: 5111-5123
480. Breaking the Discussion Rules Debates of (Abdullah Bin Abbas with Caliph Omar Bin Al-Khattab) As a Model
Assistant Prof. Dr. Jabbar Ihlayyil Zghayir, Assistant Prof. Dr. Nahla Abdullah Khalaf – Wasit University, Iraq.
Page No: 5124-5134
481. Switching Behaviour of Mobile Phone Users in India: An Empirical Study
Dr Varsha Agarwali, Prof. Sunitha B K – Jain (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA.
Page No: 5135-5143
482. SERVQUAL Model Approach to Service Quality Management
Dr. Amit Kumar Nag, Rahul S Joshi – Barkatullah University, Bhopal, India.
Page No: 5144-5157
483. ESTIMATION OF CARBON FOOTPRINT FOR AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION LOCATED IN AN URBAN PART OF COIMBATORE
M.R.Ezhilkumar, P. Saravanakumar, S. Sowmiya, G.B. Tharshini Priya, S. Dineshkumar and M. Gokul Das – Sri Krishna College of Engineering
and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5158-5166
484. RECENT TRENDS IN EMPLOYEE RETENTION AND ATTRITION RATE IN THE NEW GENERATION PRIVATE BANKS IN INDIA
Dr. A. GOWTHAMAN – Annamalai University (Deputed To Sethupathy Government Arts College, Ramanathapuram.
Page No: 5167-5181
485. Service recovery paradox: A study of after sale services in Tractor market
Kaur, Arpandeep, Singh, Robindeep – Punjabi University, Patiala.
Page No: 5182-5207
486. Face Recognition system using Local Object Appearance and Spatial Colour Layout
I.Jeena Jacob, P.Ebby Darney, P.Betty – GITAM School of Technology, GITAM University-Bengaluru Campus, Karnataka, India., SCAD College of
Engineering and Technology, Cheranmahadevi, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India., Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu,
Page No: 5208-5214
487. Workforce Participation in India’s Two Developed States: A Gender Wise Comparative Study
Muhammed Navas K.A – Madras Christian College, Tambaram, Chennai.
Page No: 5215-5222
488. A study of Emotional Competence of Education, Telecommunication and Hospital Sector Employees in India
Dr. Sohail Imran Khan, Dhuha Saad Ismael – Lebanese French University, Erbil-Iraq., Northern Technical University/ Center for Continuing
Page No: 5223-5233
489. Periodicity and Tree Representation of Circular Partial Words
R. Krishna Kumari, R. Arulprakasam, R. Perumal, V.R. Dare – SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Tamilnadu, India.,
Madras Christian College, Chennai,Tamilnadu,India.
Page No: 5234-5240
490. Handwritten Digit String Recognition Approaches- An Empirical Review
R.Pushparaj, S.Sadeesh, N.Selvakumar, Ranjan Arulanandham – Trichy Engineering College, Konalai, Trichy, Tamilnadu, India., Northrise
University, Ndola, Zambia.
Page No: 5241-5246
491. On the MX/G/1 retrial queue with regular and optional re-service under modified Bernoulli server vacation and delaying repair
C. Revathi, L. Francis Raj, M.C. Saravanarajan – D.K.M College for women(Autonomous), Vellore,Tamil Nadu, INDIA., Voorhees College,
Vellore,Tamil Nadu, INDIA., VIT University, Vellore,Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No: 5247-5260
492. Right Duo Seminearrings
S. Senthil, R. Perumal, R. Arulprakasam – Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology Kattankulathur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5261-5264
493. Land Uses Changes, CO Emission and Water Pollutions in Kano Metropolis Nigeria Towards Low Carbon Society
Hashim Abdullahi, Gobi Krishna Sinniah, Ho Chin Siong – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia UTM Johor.,
Page No: 5265-5280
494. Role of Meaningful Work in Interpreting the Connections between Motivational Mechanisms and Innovative Behaviour
Faiza A Bawuro, Alina Shamsuddin, Eta Wahab, Mohammed Ishaq Mohammed, Said Alkali Kori – Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
(UTHM), Parit Raja, Malaysia., Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi, Nigeria., Building Information Modeling (BIM) Africa
Initiative Abuja Nigeria.
Page No: 5281-5302
495. Description of Completeness for a partial metric space and fixed points
Liqaa J. khaleel, Buthainah A. A. Ahmed – University of Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 5303-5314
496. Coefficient Bounds for p-valent Functions Associated with Quasi-Subordination
Mohammed H. Saloomi, Abbas Kareem Wanas, Enaam Hadi Abd – University of Karbala Karbala, Iraq.
Page No: 5315-5320
497. Assamese Nationalism of Nineties Decade and the Writings of Parag Kumar Das: in Search of the Connection
Panchanan Hazarika – Dibrugarh University, Assam,India.
Page No: 5321-5327
498. Emerging Solar Energy Technologies for Sustainable Farming: A Review
Mohammed Sani Ibrahim, Dr.Oum Kumari R – Manipal University Jaipur.
Page No: 5328-5336
499. MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF SPEED CONTROL OF PERMANENT MAGNET SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR DRIVE
P.Nagasekhar Reddy, Areddy.Meghana – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, India.
Page No: 5337-5345
500. A Study on Communication and bonding in Parent-Child Relationship
Dr. V.Bhuvaneswari – Uttaranchal University, Dehradun.
Page No: 5346-5353
501. Dose Rate Analysis of HDR Cobalt (Co-60) Afterloading Brachytherapy Unit Using Well Type Chamber Measurement Method
Aas Rohmat, Giner Maslebu, Andreas Setiawan, Muhtarom, Muhammad Ilmi Muslim Arrozaqi – Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta,
Central Java, Indonesia., Dr. Moewardi Hospital, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia.
Page No: 5354-5361
502. The effectiveness of teaching strategies according to a proposed model and their impact on developing engineering concepts for high school students
Dr. Hassan Kamil Risen Al-Kinani – University of Baghdad / College of Education for Pure Sciences – Ibn Al-Haytham / Department of
Page No: 5362-5373
503. Sit to stand Mobility Assistance for Handicapped person
J.Y.Arthur Jebaraj, R.Prabaharan, S.Thanumalayaperumal, R.Shiva Subramanian, R.Sheela Daniel, Y. Harold Robinson – Francis Xavier
Engineering College, Tirunelveli, India., Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
Page No: 5374-5379
504. An Empirical Study on impact of Union Budget 2020 on Indian Stock Market
Taru Maheshwari, Shubhra Johri, Suvarna Kute – Sandip University, Nashik.
Page No: 5380-5390
505. EFFECTIVENESS OF THE USE MULTIMEDIA TEACHING IN BIOLOGY TO IX STANDARD STUDENT -A STUDY
Dr.S.Sampath kumar – Government College of Education for Women,Coimbatore-01.
Page No: 5391-5402
506. Indian Regional Plays Translated into English: A Stylistic Study
Dr. Shiva Chaudhary – Center for Management Studies Jain (Deemed-to-be) University Bengaluru.
Page No: 5403-5410
507. INTEGRATED MEMBRANE OPERATIONS FOR PROVIDING CLEAN WATER FOR HUMAN NEEDS AND SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRIAL GROWTH
VINOD KUMAR S, R BASKARAN – Sathyabama Institute of science and Technology, Chennai,Tamilnadu, India., St.Joseph’s College of
Engineering, Chennai,Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5411-5417
508. Question Recommendation for Online Learning Recommendation Systems based on Rule-path in Knowledge Domain
Dina Fitria Murad, Bambang Dwi Wijanarko – BINUS Online Learning Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 5418-5424
509. Smart scheduling with parallel Data Aggregation protocol (SPDA) For Wireless Sensor Networks
P.Paruthi Ilam Vazhuthi, S.P.Manikandan – V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology, Villupuram., Jerusalem College of Engineering,
Page No: 5425-5430
510. Evaluation of strength characteristics of oil and effluent contaminated soil
D. Maruthachalam, M. Sugunadevi – Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5431-5437
511. Mobile Robot Monitoring System based on IoT
Dr. Ayman Dawood Salman, Marwa Abdullatif Abdelaziz – University of technology Baghdad-Iraq/Computer Engineering Department
Page No: 5438-5447
512. Law Enforcement of Terrorism Criminal Performers in Indonesia
Achmad Irwan Hamzani, Kus Rizkianto, Tiyas Vika Widyastuti, Havis Aravik, Nur Rohim Yunus – Universitas Pancasakti Tegal-Indonesia.,
Page No: 5448-5457
513. PICTURE RETRIEVAL USING DATA MINING AND IMAGE HANDLING TECHNIQUES
B. Raju, Dr. D. Suresh Babu, K. Aruna – Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal, Telangana, India.
Page No: 5458-5468
514. A Comparative Study of Concept Attainment Model and Traditional Method: An Experimental Study
Dr. Rama Sharma – IASE (Deemed to be) University, Sardarshahar, Rajasthan.
Page No: 5469-5473
515. Evaluation the Behavior of Beam-column Connections Having Hollow in Beam and Casted with different Concrete Types
Tamara Adnan Qasim, Aamer Najim Abbas, Abeer Hassan Wenas – Al-Mustansiryah University, College of Engineering, Civil Engineering
Department, Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 5474-5488
516. A Systematic Mapping Study on Customers Loyalty in Islamic Banking: Comparative Analysis by Using PLS-MGA.
Waqas Ali, Rehman Javaid – Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Page No: 5489-5514
517. Assorted Temperament in Vanity Fair
Dr. Yameen Khan – SRMIST, NCR Campus, Modinagar, Ghaziabad, U. P. (India)
Page No: 5515-5521
518. A comparative study on Understanding the relationship among AI&ML and Statistics in the present trend
P.K.Mahapatro, Jhum Swain – Centurion University, School of Engineering & Technology, Alluri Nagrar, Parlakhemundi, India.
Page No: 5522-5525
519. Pattern of use of Information Technology in the districts of Assam
Atanu Kumar Mishra, Mridusmita Patowary – Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Adarsha Mahavidyalaya Tulungia, Bongaigaon, Assam, India.,
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam, India.
Page No: 5526-5530
520. Influence of Core Sheath Ratio and Twist on the Physical Properties of Cotton/Polyester Core Spun Yarns
M. Vidhya, K. Parveen Banu, C. Prakash, V. Subramaniyam – Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India., Sona College of Technology,
Salem, Tamilnadu, India., Jaya Engineering College, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5531-5537
521. A REVIEW OF POOR SCHOOL ACHIEVERS WITH DIFFICULTY IN LEARNING ACADEMIC SKILLS
Dr. E.Rathnasabapathi – Vinayaka Mission’s Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, NH-47, Sankari Main Road, Seeragapadi PO,
Page No: 5538-5540
522. A Comparative Study on the Physical Properties of 100% Bamboo Ring Spun and Bamboo/Polyester Core Spun Yarns
M. Vidhya, K. Parveen Banu, C. Prakash, V. Subramaniyam – Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India., Sona College of Technology,
Salem, Tamilnadu, India., Jaya Engineering College, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5541-5546
523. The role of knowledge workers to create internal value through Workplace Innovation Applied study of the opinions
of the senior university leaders at Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University
Mayada Hayawi Mahdi, Munther Abbas Shaalan , Jassim Ali Hassan – Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University / Technical College of
Mangmnent, Kufa, Iraq.
Page No: 5547-5558
524. HEAT TRANSFER CHARACTERISTICS FOR MHD NANO FLUIDS UNDER NUMERICAL CONDITIONS WITH DIFFERENT PARAMETRIC CONDITIONS
M..Ramanuja, V. Nagaradhika – Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology & Management ( Autonomous) Dundigal, Medchal ,Dist .
Hyderabad. INDIA., Gitam University Bangalore, INDIA.
Page No: 5559-5576
525. A Systematic Literature Review of Multi Modal Learning With Deep Neural Networks
D.Jagadish, Dr.K.Selvani Deepthi, P.Himakar, J.Ramya, E.Sai teja – Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences Visakhapatnam,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Page No: 5577-5584
526. ANALYSING THE CUSTOMERS MINDSET AND FACTORS WHILE SELECTING A FINANCIAL ADVISORY FIRM FOR INVESTMENTS
Dr. Prabha Kiran, Debkamal Mohapatra – Christ (Deemed to be) University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Page No: 5585-5599
527. Computing the Geometric Arithmetic Index of Vertex Gluing Graphs
Mohanad. A. Mohammed, Suad Y. A. Ali, R. S. Haoer, A. M. Khalaf, M.S.H. Al-Furjan, Lijun Shan, Youping Gong, Haoyong Yin, Guojin Chen –
Al Qadisiya Centre, Iraq., University of Wasit, Wasit, Kut, Iraq., Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou, PR China.
Page No: 5600-5608
528. An Analysis Of Factors on Perceived Time Risk Among Youth of High Educational Institutes of Punjab
Dr. Rakhi Bajaj – Guru Nanak Girls College Model Town, Ludhiana, India.
Page No: 5609-5617
529. Role of training transference and personality characteristics on intercultural training success outcomes
Dr B N Shivale, Anurupa Ghatge – Aditya Institute of Management , Affiliated to Savitri Bai Phule Pune University ,Pune., Symbiosis
International (Deemed University).Pune.
Page No: 5618-5628
530. STUDY OF CONSUMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING
Kirti Prashar, Prof (Dr) Shashi Singhal – CGC Landran, Mohali., Chandigarh University.
Page No: 5629-5644
531. Demographic analysis of Ethical Leadership Style and Employee Performance
D. J. Thakur, P. Verma, D. Sharma – Shoolini University, Solan H.P India., Central University of Himachal Pradesh Dharmshala, Distt Kangra,
Page No: 5645-5651
532. Investigation of Radon as an Earthquake Precursor
Ashish Tomer, Devendra Singh, Ankur Kumar and P.P. Pathak – Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Page No: 5652-5656
533. EMPIRICAL STUDY OF CONSUMER PERCEPTION TOWARDS ORGANIC PRODUCTS
Tanveer Kaur, Shashi Singhal – Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab.
Page No: 5657-5672
534. EFFECT OF SUSPENSION TRAINING ON SELECTED SKILL RELATED FITNESS PARAMETERS AMONG SENIOR ATHLETES
Mr.Shaik. Hassan Jany, Dr.C.Vairavasundaram – Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5673-5678
535. COMPARITIVE ANALYSIS OF CLUSTERING TECHNIQUES IN ANOMALY DETECTION IN WIND TURBINE DATA
R. Sandhya, J. Prakash, B. Vinoth Kumar – PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
Page No: 5679-5683
536. PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM AND ITS IMPACT ON INDIAN BANKS
Dr. Satpal – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal.
Page No: 5684-5694
537. Behavior of an expansive clay subgrade stabilized with Bioenzyme over Geogrid
Aparna R, Sugunadevi M – Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5695-5702
538. FACTORS OF DIGITAL READINESS AND ITS IMPACT ON ADOPTION OF INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS.
Prajnya R Pai, Althaf Navab and A.S. Suresh – Christ University, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 5703-5727
539. COTTON CROP MONITORING SYSTEM USING CNN
T.SHAMYUKTHA BANU, DR.V.R.S.MANI – National Engineering College, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 5728-5736
540. EFFECT OF INTERVAL TRAINING ON SELECTED PHYSICAL FITNESS VARIABLES AMONG HOCKEY PLAYERS
R. Shobana, Dr.P.V. Shelvam – Annamalai University Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5737-5745
541. From Farm to Market: Analyzing production cost and marketing management of off-season vegetables in Himachal Pradesh
Dr. Rozy Dhanta, Dr. S.C. Tewari, Amar Yadav – Shoolini University, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Page No: 5746-5760
542. THE SEASONAL VARIATION OF PHYSIC-CHEMICAL PARAMETERS IN SURFACE WATER OF KOLLIDAM ESTUARY, NAGAPATTINAM, SE COAST OF INDIA
RAMESH P, JAYAPRAKASH M, GOPAL V – University of Madras, Chennai, India.
Page No: 5761-5768
543. A RECENT REVIEW ARTICLE ON DEMAND FORECASTING
D.Karthika, K.Karthikeyan – SAS VIT Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5769-5777
544. RECENT SURVEY ON ECONOMIC PRODUCTION QUANTITY MODEL
R. Pavithra, K. Karthikeyan – SAS, VIT Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5778-5787
545. A LITERATURE SURVEY ON CIRCULAR ECONOMY
S. Vennila, K. Karthikeyan – SAS, VIT Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 5788-5796
546. Context-Aware Elderly People Monitoring based on IoT
Deeba. K, RA. K. Saravanaguru – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 5797-5804
547. AN M/G/1 RETRIAL QUEUEING MODEL,WITH NONPREEMPTIVE RESUME PRIORITY,MULTI OPTIONAL SERVICE,FEEDBACK,BERNOULLI VACATION AND ORBITAL SEARCH
K. GeethaPriya, L. Francis Raj – D.K.M College for women (Autonomous), Vellore,Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No: 5805-5814
548. Forecasting the levels of PM10 in Bangalore city using the seasonal auto-regressive integrated moving average (SARIMA) model
Mala Ambikapathy, Murugesan Rengasamy, Ravichandran Beerappa, Panjakumar Karunamoorthy, Nagappa Basappa – Regional
occupational Health centre (S), ICMR, Bangalore., Karnataka state pollution control board, Bangalore., Reva university Bangalore.
Page No: 5815-5825
549. Moments of Order Statistics on Exponential Distribution
Sujatha.V, Dharanidharan.V – VIT University, Vellore., Ausdauer, Dubai,UAE.
Page No: 5826-5834
550. MaxiMin SignlessLaplacian Intuitionistic Fuzzy Matrix and MaxiMin of Fuzzy Intuitionistic Graph
Ramesh Obbu, Sharief Basha.S – Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, TN, India.
Page No: 5835-5844
551. A Review on Numerical simulations of the nasal cavity for understanding the nasal structure
VaibhavSingh, Sujatha.V, ShashwatPrakash – VIT University, Vellore.
Page No: 5845-5850
552. Security Challenges in Cloud Computing (A Study on Securing of Data in Cloud Computing)
Dr. Akash Ahmad Bhat, Dr. Syed Masaid Zaman, Mohi ud-din- Abdul Quadir – Govt. Degree College Surankot Jammu.,
Shri Venkateshwara University, Gajrulla U.P India.
Page No: 5851-5860
553. GROUNDWATER QUALITY ASSESSMENT FOR IRRIGATION PURPOSES BASED ON IRRIGATION WATER QUALITY INDEX IN KODAGU DISTRICT, KARNATAKA STATE, INDIA.
Amritha Thankachan, Mohammed B Parvez, Dr. M. Inayathulla – UVCE, Bangalore University.
Page No: 5861-5868
564. Hunger in Kamala Markandaya’s A Handful of Rice and Bhabani Bhattacharya’s So Many Hungers!
Ms. M. Gayathri, Ms.A.Mercy Kiruba Glory, Mr.A.Mahendran – KG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore – 35.
Page No: 5999-6004
565. Role of Promotion and Goodwill on Point-of-Purchase Display
Dr. Pooja, Dr. Sunita Sukhija, Randeep Kaur – GKU, Talwandi sabo (punjab).
Page No: 6005-6018
566. Bishnu Prasad Rabha – A Revolutionary Spirit of India: A Study
Gobinda Baishya – Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, Assam, India.
Page No: 6019-6024
567. The Mediating effect of brand equity on the relationship between social media marketing and consumer response
Dr.Vasudevan M, Dr.Prabha Kiran, Dr.Jayanta Banerjee – CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, India.
Page No: 6025-6036
568. Hall Effect in Steady MHD Radiated Flow over a Rotating Disk Embedded in Porous Medium
Govind Pathak and Navneet Joshi – M. B. Govt. P. G. College, Haldwani (Nainital) (Uttarakhand), INDIA., Graphic Era Hill University, Bhimtal
(Nainital) Uttarakhand, INDIA.
Page No: 6037-6045
569. Psychological and Physical Attributes in Improvement of Road Junction
Amit Kumar Yadav, Dr.Gargi Sharma – Central University of Jharkhad., Manipal University Jaipur.
Page No: 6046-6053
570. Evaluating the Role of Economic Indicators in Developing Small Industrial Enterprises in Iraq Using the Cointegration
Inst. Huda Mahdi Ahmed, Inst. Kareem Qasim Mohammed, Inst. Sanaa Sattar Ahmed – College of Administration and Economics,
University of Diyala.
Page No: 6054-6069
571. The Integrated approaches: Quality improvement and Ergonomics. A case study in Babylon Hotel \ Baghdad
Assistant prof. Dr. Raghad Yousif Gabrow, Dr. Maidean Abad alwhb Jaber – AL-Mustansiriyah University, Baghdad – Iraq.
Page No: 6070-6096
572. Study and analyze ideas about the approach that Deaf sports clubs play in developing the Deaf culture in the world
Assistant lecture. Karrar Jaafar abbas, Assistant lecture. ALI JABR JIHAD, Assistant lecture. Mohammed Sachit Edan – Al qadisiyyah University,
College of physical education and sports science
Page No: 6097-6120
573. Applying Modified Genetic Radial Basis Function Neural Network (MGRBFNN) to Predicting exchange rate future movements (An Empirical Study on a sample of currencies traded in Iraqi financial market)
Abdulkadhim M. Queen, Kafaa Ali Alborgeef, Tuka Kareem Jebur – Mustansiriyah University, Financial Management, Baghdad – Iraq.,
Mustansiriyah University, Financial Management, AL-Bonoog Street, Baghdad – Iraq.
Page No: 6121-6138
574. Development image denoising by improvement the wavellete
Assistant Lecturer. Ahmed khleef jheel, Prof. Kadhim M. Hashim – Thi-Qar University.
Page No: 6139-6154
575. Textual Analysis of The Collocation Forms of The Arabic verb” “بعثin the Holy Quran and their Rendition into English
Assist. Prof. Khalida Al-Ghezzey – University of Wasit/ College of Education for Humanities/ Department of English
Page No: 6155-6168
576. FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE IN THOMAS HOOD’S SONNET TO OCEAN
Inst. Issa Radhi Hummadi – College of Basic Education, Misan University, Iraq.
Page No: 6169-6176
577. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF TUMKUR MERCHANTS CO – OPERATIVE BANK, TUMKUR
Indira R, Dr.Paramashiaviah – Tumkur University, Tumkur, Karnataka.
Page No: 6177-6188
578. A STUDY ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF OIL INDUSTRIES IN TAMIL NADU
R. MUKHESH KANNAA, Dr. N. PASUPATHI – Park’s College in Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 6189-6195
579. Baha- The Spring festival of the Santals
Nayan Jyoti Das – Janata College, Serfanguri Kokrajhar ,Assam
Page No: 6196-6199
580. Empowerment Of Women Entrepreneurs Through CafeKudumbashree .
Dr.Rincy.V.Mathew – Annamalai University.
Page No: 6200-6212
581. Factors affecting the gross domestic product in Iraq for the period 1990- 2018
Assistant Lecturer Saad Noori Alhamdany – University of Fallujah.
Page No: 6213-6222
584. Developing the employment relationship for human resources and selection through the requirements of integration between them and organizational citizenship behaviors. (Alrasheed bank model)
Dr. Oday Zuhair Mahmoud Nadeem, Aida A Saleh AlHasan, Dr.Abdulsalam Ali Hussein Alnoori – Middle Technical University., University of
Baghdad, College of Education for Women., University of Anbar /College of Administration and Economics.
Page No: 6263-6292
585. A STUDY ON PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI (PM-KISAN) SCHEME IN INDIA
Dr. T.THEGALEESAN – Annamalai University, (Deputed to A.A. Govt. Arts College, Villupuram), Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 6293-6307
586. SMART PARKING IN VEHICULAR ENVIRONMENTS USING ZIGBEE IEEE 802.15.4 AND RF TRANSMITTER
Dr. Rajeev Shrivastava, Mohammad Javeed, Ramesh Gullapally – Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering & Science, Hyderabad.,
St.martin’s Engineering college, Secunderabad.
Page No: 6308-6315
587. FPGA IMPLEMENTATION FOR THE ROBUST FEATURE EXTRACTION FOR SPEECH RECOGNITION
Mohammad Javeed, Dr. M.Senthil Kumar – Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and Science, India.
Page No: 6316-6322
588. BLIND MODEL BASED FUSION OF MULTIBAND IMAGES USING IMAGE ENHANCMENT AND A NOVEL FUSION ALORITHM
T.Srujana, Dr Papiya Dutta, Mohammad Javeed – Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and Science, India., Bharat Institute of Engineering
and Technology, India.
Page No: 6323-6330