Submit paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSN No : 1006-7930
1. A Hybrid Approach for Imbalanced Data Reduction using Oversampling and Undersampling
B. Manjula, Shaheen Layaq - Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana, India.
Page No: 1-10
2. Improving the properties of Geopolymer Concrete using Steel and Polypropylene fibers Under Ambient Curing
Eng. Ehab Abd Elhady Zakrya, Prof. Dr. / Gouda Mohamed Ghanem, Prof. Dr. /Sayed Mohamed Abd Elbaky, Dr. /Weal Rafat Abd Elwhab -
Helwan University Vice President of El Shorouk Academy Cairo – Egypt.
Page No: 11-40
WIRELSESS SENSOR NETWORKS
S.Prabhu, Dr. C. Chandrasekar - Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., Government Arts College,
Udumalpet, Tiruppur, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 41-46
4. CYBER CRIMES – NEED FOR HIGHER TRAINING TO INVESTIGATION AGENCY AND ADVOCATES
Ms.Karishma Pushkar Patil, Dr. Anuradha Dhadge Girme - Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), New Law College, Pune.
Page No: 47-56
5. ALGERIAN RURAL HABITAT: THREE ERAS, THREE GENOTYPES.SPACE SYNTAX APPROACH
BENYAHIA Lamia, HAMOUDA Abida, BOUARROUDJ Nedjoua, ACHERAD Sabrina - University of Batna, Algeria.LEMPAU laboratory,
University Batna Hadj Lakhder Algeria., University of Salah Boubnider, Constantine, Algeria.
Page No: 57-67
6. Human Resource in Banking Industry
Dr. K. M. Chinnadorai - Kamban College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 68-76
7. The mutual influence between human behaviors and needs with urban planning and character architecture
Marwa Nossier Hamdan El-Hamaida - The Higher Institute of Engineering and Technology in Al-Arish Al-Arish, North Sinai, Egypt.
Page No: 77-88
8. A SURVEY ON EVOLUTION OF AUTHOR PROFILING
M.Swapna, Dr.K.Nikitha - Osmania University Hyderabad, India., Matrusri Engineering College Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 89-102
9. Physico-Chemical Analysis of Various Parameters of Yamuna River Water in Delhi
Santosh Kumar Singh, Anupam Kumar Gautam, Ajay Yadav - Maharishi University Of Information Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.,
Aryavart Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 103-109
10. E-PROCUREMENT ADOPTION AND ASSESSMENT IN SELECTED PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
ROHINY. A, DR.P. CHINNADURAI - Annamalai University Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 110-125
11. Molecular Docking Study of Some Natural Compounds against Lipid Disorder
Anant Kumar Patel - SunRise University, Alwar, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 126-130
12. EVEN SUM LABELING OF SOME GRID RELATED GRAPHS
Pritesh Andharia, Venus Chaudhary, Ranjeet Dharsanda, V.J. Kaneria - Institute of Computer Technology-Ganpat University, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat,India., Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India., Government Science College, Gariadhar, Gujarat,
India., Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 131-137
PADMANABHA SASTRY T.V.A., PUSHPENDER SARAO - Shri Venkateswara University, U.P.
Page No: 138-143
14. Reliability of Time dependent stress- strength for series and parallel system for random cycles
N.Swathi - Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State.
Page No: 144-148
15. A Novel Systematic approach for Recognizing a Speaker
Uttam Kr. Mondal, Ashis Debnath, Utpal Ghosh, Bibek B. Roy - Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 149-162
16. A study of Simorgh's idea with Shirdal (Griffin) in the ancient East1
Zahra Azizi, Morteza Afshari - Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 163-175
History,Shahnameh of Demot)1
Zahra Azizi, Morteza Afshari - Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 176-189
18. EPIDEMIOLOGY OF PITUITARY ADENOMAS IN THE HOSPITAL OF SPECIALITIES OF THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF RABAT-MOROCCO
M. Legmouz, A. El Ouahabi, S. Boulbaroud, F.-Z. Azzaoui - IBN TOFAIL University, Kenitra, Morocco., Hospital of Specialities, CHU Rabat, Rabat,
Page No: 190-201
19. Vertical correction in DEM of satellite data for a river cross section using field measurements
Ratnesh Kumar, Ramakar Jha - National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar, India.
Page No: 202-208
DISCHARGE MACHINING PROCESS
Mahendra Kumar Gautam, Abhishek Srivatava - S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 209-218
Naveen Chandra Balodi, Dr. D.P. Singh - S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 219-228
22. Optimization of Minimum Quantity Lubrication by the Use of ANOVA Technique
Shashi Kant, Maneesh Mishra - S. R. Institute of Management & Technology Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 229-237
23. Urban Transformation Governance in Capital Cities; Practices from Cairo, Berlin and Doha
Mohamed ElDabosy, Ahmed ElTantawy, Alaa ElAishy, Mohamed ElAttar - Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt.
Page No: 238-247
Dr. Muhammad Badar Habib, Sumbal Shoukat, Dr. Muhammad Zia Ul Haq, Mussrat Abbas - The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.,
Capital Institute of Physical Education.Beijing (CHINA)., The University of Lahore, Pakistan.
Page No: 248-258
25. Tidal Energy Power Generation Turbine
Akash, Hemanth Darshan.S, Chandan k, B Karthik Bharadwaj, Devappa - JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 259-266
among perimenopausal women in selected rural areas of Himachal Pradesh.
Ms. Lakshita, Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur - Akal College of Nursing, Eternal University, Sirmaur, (H.P).
Page No: 267-272
palpation among nursing students.
Sakshi Negi, Mrs. Jaswinder Kaur - Akal College of Nursing, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
Page No: 273-278
28. Peristaltic Transport of Rabinowitsch Fluid Flowing in an Inclined Channel with Permeable Walls
T.V.A.P.SASTRY, N.L.BHIKSHU, K.CHAKRADHAR - Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Kommuri Pratapa
Reddy Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 279-287
29. Trend of Translation of Assamese novels into Bodo (From 2000 to 2010)
Ganesh Baro - Kokrajhar Govt. College, Kokrajhar, Assam, India.
Page No: 288-291
30. VAGUE - CONNECTEDNESS & COMPACTNESS IN VAGUE TOPOLOGICAL SPACES
E.L. MARY TENCY, Dr. PAULINE MARY HELEN - NIRMALA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, COIMBATORE – 18.
Page No: 292-301
31. "Study of the properties of wood manufactured from wood waste"
Hassan Hamouda, Sherif Mohamed, Mohamed Elnabrawy, Mohamed Amin - Suez University, Egypt.
Page No: 302-313
32. In-Situ Bioremediation in a Natural Municipal Drain Discharging Effluent to River Ganga at Patna, India
Priyanka Tomar, Ramakar Jha, A. R. Quaff - National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar, India.
Page No: 315-321
33. Effect of Aluminum Waste Powder on Properties of Concrete Using North Sinai Materials under Different Curing Conditions
Mohy S. Fattouh - Sinai University, El-Arish, Egypt North sinai, El-Arish, Egypt.
Page No: 322-339
34. “A Review on Signal Timing & Co-Ordination Under Various Traffic Demand for Vadodara City”
Parth Vaghela, Jayshiv Thakkar, Ankita Sharma - Parul University, Vadodara, Gujarat-India.
Page No: 330-344
35. Clay rich deposits in the Ramgarh-Naudiha region of Uttar Pradesh: Identification using Remote Sensing
Debiprasad Karmakar, Vartika Singh, Raghvendra Singh, Shetru Mallapa Veerabhadrappa, Lalit Kumar Sharma, Swapan kumar Ghosh -
Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 345-355
36. Combination of mordants: Application of ecofriendly natural dye obtained from the flower of Opuntia FicusIndica on silk fabric
Dr.M. Kumaresan - Nehru Institute of Technology, Kaliapuram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 356-361
Ahoo Alvand, Zeinab Mohammad Ebrahimi Jahromi, Mazdak Anushe - ShahidBeheshti University, Tehran, Iran., Shahid Beheshti University,
Tehran, Iran., Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 362-381