Submit paper to : email@example.com
ISSN No : 1006-7930
1. ADR on Dispute Between a Client and Trading Member at the Leading Stock Exchange in India: A Case Study
Dr B Brahmaiah - BSE and MSEL for Telanagana.
Page No: 1-10
2. SPORTS AS A TOOL FOR GENDER REFORMER
Dr. Deepa Roy, Joyita Mitra - Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College (CO-ED) University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India.
Page No: 11-23
3. SIGNIFICANCE OF FINANCIAL INCLUSION ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF INDIA
VENKATA GIRISH KUMAR I, Dr.N.Guravaiah - Career Point University.
Page No: 24-33
4. Individual Investor Trading Activity and the Day of the Week Anomaly – Indian Evidence
Dr. Sager Reddy Adavelli, Dr. Rama Krishna Yelamanchili - ICFAI Business School, IFHE-Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 34-45
5. Distributed processing of COVID-19 Data using Hadoop and Spark
Mithu Mary George, Dr. P.S Rasmi - TOCH Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam, Kerala, India.
Page No: 46-55
6. Problems and Prospect of Women Education in East Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh
Dr. Jadab Dutta, Dr. Vivek Mittal and Dr. Akash Keyong - JNU through Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradesh.
Page No: 56-70
7. Design of an arrayed-waveguide grating with 540-1050 nm wavelength range, for use in medical applications
Iman Farjamtalab, Sayyed-Hossein Keshmiri - Islamic Azad University, Bojnourd, Iran.
Page No: 71-78
8. Women empowerment by Jagruti Cellat AGPPI, Solapur.
Mrs. D.A. Jhaveri, Mrs.S.N. Gavandi - A. G.Patil Polytechnic Institute Solapur (Maharashtra)
Page No: 79-84
9. The Role Of English Curriculum In Developing Employability Skills Of Undergraduate Students: A Teacher’s Perspective
D SUNILA, Dr Kalyana Chakravarthi Thirunagari - Career Point University.
Page No: 86-97
10. Performance Analysis of Reversible Logic Gate Based ALU for Quantum Processor using QCA Tool
Rajinder Tiwari, Anil Kumar, Preeta Sharan - Model Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jammu, J&K, India., Amity University, Lucknow,
Lucknow, U.P., India., The Oxford College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 98-110
Sarba Saha, Dr. Soma Roy - Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.,
Page No: 111-115
population as a prospective marker for geographical traits with respect to occupation among the coast of Diu
Sarba Saha, Shivani Dave, Dr. Rajesh Babu G - National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU), Gujarat, India.
Page No: 116-121
13. IMPACT OF FOREIGN BANKS ON INDIAN ECONOMY
R. PRIYA, Dr. M. JEGADEESHWARAN - Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India.
Page No: 122-141
14. Pressure loss coefficients inside twodimensional ducts with sharp bends
M. Gadiile, N. Subaschandar - Botswana International University of Science and Technology, Botswana.
Page No: 142-158
15. Development and Human Security – A COVID-19 Analysis
Dr. Jayesh G., Dr. Pushia K P. - GITAM University, Visakhapatnam.
Page No: 159-168
16. A study of effect of regional adaptation strategies of IKEA furniture on purchasing aspects of consumers in Pune city
Dr. Prashant Madhav Kotasthane, Dr. Vidyut Kaustubh Deshpande - Sinhgad Business School
Page No: 169-175
17. Power Quality Issues Emerge as a Result of Power System Upgrades Using Wind and Solar Energy and Cutting-Edge Solutions
Mukesh Pushkarna, Haroon Ashfaq, RajveerSingh, Naveen Sharma,B. SrikanthGoud, Mohit Bajaj - JamiaMilliaIslamia, New Delhi, India., I. K.
Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India., KoneruLakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur, India., National Institute of Technology
Delhi, New Delhi, India.
Page No: 176-192
18. Impact of malicious Nodes on Packet Dropping, Energy consumption and End-to-End Delay in Wireless Network
A. Ganesan and A. Kumar Kompaiya - Hindusthan Arts College, Coimbatore, India., Chikkanna Govt. Arts College, Thiruppur, India.
Page No: 193-199
19. Promotional Strategies adopted in beauty parlors – an overview
Dr.M.Chitra, Dr.K.Kumar - Rishihood University, Sonipat, Haryana., Bharath College of Science and Management, Thanjavur.
Page No: 200-208
20. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF CROP INSURANCE IN RANGA REDDY DISTRICT
Ravala Sumani, Dr.P.Ammani - Career Point University, Kota , Rajasthan
Page No: 209-221
21. Library Services in Engineering Institutes of Chhattisgarh : Facts and Suggestions
Dr.Kalpana Chandrakar - MATS School of Library Science (MATS University) ,Raipur(C.G.).
Page No: 222-227
22. A Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning Approaches to Intrusion Detection
Syed Ayaz Imam, Archit Aggarwal, Akshat Bakliwal, Vikas Vijayvargiya - Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 229-237
23. An Improved Framework for Cyberbullying Investigation Process on WhatsApp Application
Raghad Khweiled, Mahmoud Jazzar - Palestine Technical University, Tulkarm,Jaffa Street, Palestine.
Page No: 238-246
24. A Study on HealthCare Workers Experiences During COVID-19.
Richa Sahay, Dr. Anupama Verma - Usha Martin University, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
Page No: 247-256
debugging intensity rate
Ahmed Raad Raheem, Dr Shaheda Akthar - Acharya Nagarjuna University Guntur., Government College for Women (A), Guntur. Andhra Pradesh.
Page No: 257-265
26. The Relationship between Inventory Management and Financial Performance of Manufacturing Industry in Pakistan
Hakim Ali, Dr.Nadir Khan, Ms.Saira Baloch, Safi Ullah - University of Balochistan.
Page No: 266-279
27. TYPOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF ASSAMESE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Jyotimala Hazarika - M.A.in Linguistics and Language Technology Tezpur University, Assam, India.
Page No: 280-287
28. Provisional Lifespan Estimation of 11-level CHB-MLI, Cascaded half-bridge, and CSDMLI for RE Integration along with its Characteristics
Radha, Ms. Vani Bhargava, Dr. Bhupal Singh - AKGEC, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 288-298
29. EFFECT OF COMBINED TRAINING ON PHYSICAL FITNESS COMPONENTS OF THE SCHOOL CHILDREN
S. NITHYANANDAN and S. SENTHIL VELAN - Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore., Annamalai University, Annamalainagar.
Page No: 299-306
OF A NANOFLUID IN A CYLINDRICAL ANNULUS
Dr. K. Sreeranga Vani - Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Anantapur, A.P., India.
Page No: 307-317
31. SUSTAINABILITY OF WOMEN IN INDIAN TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Dr. K Annapuranam - Dr. Ambedkar International Centre (DAIC) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, 15-Janpath, New Delhi.
Page No: 318-321
32. Chennai Water Supply-Impending Scarcity and Long Pending Local Adaptabilies
A. Jawahar Thomas, Dr S Sundaramoorthy, A Jayabalan, Dr S Saktheeswaran, Dr M P Chokkalingam - Bharath Institute of Higher Education
and Research, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.,
Page No: 323-328
33. The Chennai Water Scarcity-From Here to Eternity or Security
A. Jawahar Thomas, Dr.S Sundaramoorthy, A Jayabalan, Dr.S Saktheeswaran, Dr.M P Chokkalingam - Bharath Institute of Higher Education
and Research, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India., Present Member, Expert Committee on Water, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt of India.
Page No: 329-335
34. COMPARATIVE STUDY ON CROP DATA ANALYSIS USING MACHINE LEARNING TECHNIQUES
A.Rajheshwari, Dr.R.Sankarasubramanian - Erode Arts & Science College, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 336-343
35. Future of School Leadership Post COVID-19 Crisis
Dr. Ambalika Dogra - Rishihood University, Sonipat, Haryana, India.
Page No: 344-356
36. Construction Bidding Mark-Up Dynamic Decision Using Bayesian Statistics Taking Market Construction into Consideration
Shaimaa shaaban zidan, Ehab Shehata Sobhy, Mohamed Mostafa El-Assaly - Fayoum University, Fayoum, Egypt.
Page No: 357-370
37. Recommendation Systems based on Profile Matching in multiple Social Networks
Jyothi GN, Ankitha K - Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering, Moodbidri., Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management,
Page No: 371-376
38. An Application Of Fuzzy Value Assignment In A Relation In Over Speed Two Wheeler Road Accident Death Details
A. Sophiya, S. Subramanian - PRIST University, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 377-386
39. STOCHASTIC ANALYSIS OF CRISIS IN TWO TECHNICIANS GIVING SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS IN A TELECOM COMPANY IN CHENNAI
C.MOHAN, P. SELVARAJU, AND S. SHANMUGAN - Vel Tech High Tech Dr. RangarajanDr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai, India.,
Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Chennai, India., KL University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 387-393
Taufiq Rochman, Wahiddin - State Polytechnic of Malang.
Page No: 394-409
41. ADR on Unauthorized Liquidation of Futures Positions at the Stock Exchange in India: AnEmpirical Study
Dr Bezawada Brahmaiah - IFHE Hyderabad, India and also an arbitrator for LSE, BSE and MSEL for Telanagana.
Page No: 410-416
43. Reading of Iranian Artists from Carpets in the New Art
Razieh Mokhtari Dehkordi - Shahrekord University, Shahrekord, Iran.
Page No: 432-444
44. ENGLISH LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AS AFOREIGN LANGUAGE ON TOURISM WORKERS OF CART DRIVERS IN GILI TERAWANGAN LOMBOK
Jumadil, Ninuk Lustyantie, Aceng Rahmat - State University of Jakarta.
Page No: 445-455
45. The Effect of Urban Fabric on the Outdoor Thermal Comfort A Case Study of Greater Cairo, Egypt
Mahmoud ABDELRAOUF MOHAMMED, AHMED REDA ABDIN - Cairo University, Giza, Egypt., Cairo University, Egypt.
Page No: 456-466
46. RZ -invariant and its Coinvariant of Graphs
S. Nagarajan, E. Ladha - Kongu Arts and Science College(Autonomous) Erode, India., Jawagar Science College Neyveli, India.
Page No: 467-473
47. Inverse Sum Indeg Invariant of Certain Special Graphs
S. Nagarajan, P. Mahesh kumar - Kongu Arts and Science College(Autonomous) Erode, India.
Page No: 474-482
Vasavi Samyukta Ganji, Dr Ravindranath K Murty - Career Point University, Kota, Rajasthan.
Page No: 483-494
49. Planning for Urban Parks: Comparing Dubai, UAE and Waterloo, Canada
Amer Rghei - American University of Ras Al Khaimah Ras al Khaimah, UAE.
Page No: 495-512