Submit paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISSN No : 1006-7930
a Concentric Cylindrical Annulus
Dr. Palla Kristaiah - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam III-T, Ongole, R.K. Valley Campus, Idupulapaya, Y.S.R. Kadapa (Dt), Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 1-10
2. Relative Defects of Di¤erential Monomials-An Approach of Integrated Moduli of Logarithmic Derivative of Entire Functions
Sanjib Kumar Datta and Sukalyan Sarkar, Lakshmi Biswas and Ashima Bandyopadhyay - University of Kalyani, P.O.: Kalyani, Dist.: Nadia,
West Bengal, India., Nibaran Chandra College, P.O.: Aurangabad, Dist.: Murshidabad, West Bengal, India., Kalinarayanpur Adarsha Vidyalaya,
P.O.: Kalinarayanpur, Dist.: Nadia, PWest Bengal, India., Ranaghat Brojobala Girls High School (H.S), P.O.: Ranaghat, Dist.: Nadia,
West Bengal, India.
Page No: 11-26
COUPLED FIXED POINT MAPPINGS
SANJIB KUMAR DATTA, RAKESH SARKAR, NITYAGOPAL BISWAS AND ASHIMA BANDYOPADHYAY
Page No: 27-37
4. GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN KALLAKURICHI DISTRICT
Suganya.S, Dr. M.Anbumani - Annamalai University Chidambaram.
Page No: 38-48
5. Fuzzy Cluster Methods for Imputing Incomplete Data
Ahmed M. Elshewey, Amira. A. Elsonbaty - Suez University, Egypt., Higher institute of engineering and technology, New Damietta, Egypt.
Page No: 49-58
Dr.M.Sakthi - NGM College Pollachi, Coimbatore (Dist.), Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 59-67
Professionals in Delhi/NCR (India)
Monika Kansal - Madhyanchal Professional University, Bhopal, M.P(India).
Page No: 68-77
8. Impact of Using Stabilized Earth Blocks on the Thermal comfort
Ayman S. Mohamed, Dina M. Sadek, Osama A. Masoud and Mohamed I.Mohamed - Beni-Suef University., Building Materials Research
and Quality Control Institute, Housing and Building National Research Center, Cairo
Page No: 78-96
AND MEROMORPHIC FUNCTIONS
SANJIB KUMAR DATTA, SUKALYAN SARKAR, ASHIMA BANDYOPADHYAY AND LAKSHMI BISWAS - University of Kalyani P.O.: Kalyani, Dist.: Nadia,
West Bengal, India.
Page No: 97-110
10. An M/M(µ1)+M(µ2)/1 Queue with a State Dependent N-Policy
R Sivasamy - Botswana International University of Science & Technology, Palapye, Botswana.
Page No: 111-124
11. Kidney Stone Detection Using Cuckoo Search Algorithm
S. Jaya Priya, Dr.R.Rohini. M.E. - Vivekanandha college of engineering for women (Autonomous), Tiruchengode.
Page No: 125-138
12. Chaotic Searchable Mobile Cloud Storage Encryption
Swathi Amancha, K Sai Prathap Reddy, M Jashwanth, U Venkata Narendra, R Venkata Naga Sai Praveen, B.srikanth - Qis College of
Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 139-150
13. A note on growth properties of composite padic entire functions on the basis of slowly changing functions
Sanjib Kumar Datta, Ashima Bandyopadhyay, Arghatanu Manna and Jayanta Saha - University of Kalyani P.O.: Kalyani, Dist: Nadia, West Bengal,
India., Ranaghat Brojobala Girls High School (H.S.) P.O.: Ranaghat, Dist.:Nadia, West Bengal, India., Moushini Co-operative High School (H.S.)
P.O.:Bagdanga, Dist: South 24 Pgs, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 151-167
14. A common fixed point theorem for six mappings in bicomplex valued metric spaces
Dipankar Pal, Rakesh Sarkar, Arghyatanu Manna and Sanjib Kumar Datta - Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College, P.O.: Farakka Barrage, Dist.:
Murshidabad, West Bengal, India.,
Page No: 168-176
15. Exploring the opportunities for Pricing analytics for developing Pricing Strategies in Online Retailing
Dr. Surabhi Singh, Dr. Shailja Dixit - IMS Ghaziabad, India., Amity Business School, Lucknow, India.
Page No: 177-193
17. CHILD LANGUAGE: AN STUDY ON PSYCHOLINGUISTICS
Tunuka Rabha - Bikali College, Dhupdhara, Goalapra, Assam.
Page No: 203-211
18. Analysing Emoji used in Social Media as Signs on the basis of Peirce theory of Semiotics
Ankur Jyoti Talukdar - Gauhati University.
Page No: 212-227
19. GANDHI AND HIS VIEW ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
Jutimala Hazarika - Tamulichiga, Jorhat, Assam, India.
Page No: 228-237
20. Critically Analyze the Indian Biscuits Market and Evaluate Competitive Strategies of Sunfeast and Britannia
Dr. Mahesh Uday Mangaonkar - Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS)City- Pune, State-Maharashtra, CountryIndia.
Page No: 238-244
21. CARRIER NUMBER FLUCTUATION AND MOBILITY INHIGH FIELD INSULATING MATERIALS WITH SHALLOW TRAPS AT LOW FREQUENCY
PRADEEP SHARMA - Sidharth Mahavidhyalay, Ludhpura, Jaswantnagar, Etawah (India).
Page No: 245-248
22. Word-Order in Boro Language
Dr. Kanun Basumatary - North Eastern Regional Language Centre Guwahati-29, Assam, India.
Page No: 249-253
23. Graphs associated with a commutative group (Zn , o)
A .Naresh, G.Shobhalatha - Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, A.P, India.
Page No: 254-267
24. A finite planning horizon fuzzy inventory modelusing hexagonal fuzzy number
Seema Mishra, Nitin Kumar Mishra, Ravi Jakhar, Sakshi Sharma, Jeevan Bala - Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab (India).
Page No: 268-274
25. Simulation of Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverter using OHSW PWM for the elimination of harmonics
Dr. M.S.Sivagama Sundari - Amrita College of Engineering and Technology, Nagercoil, TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 275-288
26. Determinants of Growth in Service Sector of India
Ishwani, Dr. Parmod Kumar Aggarwal - Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab (India)).
Page No: 289-303
27. TASK-BASED LANGUAGE TEACHING: AN APPROACH TO IMPLEMENT LANGUAGE SKILLS
D. Shaby, Dr. J. John Love Joy - St.Joseph’s College Affiliated to Bharathidhasan University, Trichy.
Page No: 304-310
28. The analysis of “A Bird Dies” by Forough Farrokhzad.
Zeinab Mohammad Ebrahimi Jahromi - Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran.Iran.
Page No: 311-320
29. On several properties of fuzzy magni…ed Boolean algebra
Sanjib Kumar Datta, Saral Datta, Tandra Sarkar and Aditi Biswas - University of Kalyani P.O.: Kalyani, Dist.: Nadia, West Bengal, India.,
Brahmananda Keshab Chandra College 111/2 B. T. Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata., Fakir Chand College, Diamond Harbour P.O.:Diamond Harbour,
South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 321-331
Pruthvi Kumar K R, Anjan Krishnamurthy, Harsha S, Khalid Nazim S A - Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India., BMSIT&M,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India., Majmaah University, Majmaah,Saudi Arabia.
Page No: 332-335
31. Virtual Learning: Effectiveness of Mobile Based Learning Applications
Nimble O J and A.V.Chinnasamy - Presidency College, Hebbal, Bangalore Government Arts College for Women, Nilakottai
Page No: 336-350
32. A review on different classification techniques used in EEG based biometric system
Bhawna kaliraman, Dr. Manoj Duhan - DCRUST, Murthal, INDIA.
Page No: 351-356
33. Quest for Identity Amidst Violence in Easterine Kire’s CharacterLifeonHold
Aghatoli Sema, Dr. Dayananda Pathak - University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya, India.
Page No: 357-362
34. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS ON OFFICE POLITICS : WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE OF BIHAR ELECTRICITY BOARD
Neha Kumari - Madhyanchal Professional University, Bhopal.
Page No: 363-371
35. A review on Scientific Attitude among Higher Secondary Students
S.Venkataraman - Annamalai University Annamalainag.
Page No: 372-391
36. PRIORATIZATION OF INTERPESRSONAL STYLES OF MANAGERS AT WORKPLACE-AN ISM APPROACH
Dr. H.SGrewal, Dr.AshishSinha, NehaChoksi - Doon Business School, Dehradun., Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
Page No: 392-406
37. Study of Optimised Sectional Shape for Geodesic Domes
Aabhas Shrivastava, Umesh Pendharkar - Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 407-411
38. On the growths of entire algebroidal functions under the treatment of p-adic analysis
Sanjib Kumar Datta, Aditi Biswas, Mukul SK and Tandra Sarkar - University of Kalyani P.O.: Kalyani, Dist: Nadia, West Bengal, India.,
Fakir Chand College, Diamond Harbour P.O.:Diamond Harbour, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 412-425
39. On polynomials over valued fields
Azadeh Nikseresht - Ayatollah Boroujerdi University, Boroujerd, Iran.
Page No: 426-434
40. The Effect of Democratic Leadership and Individual Characteristics on Employee Work Productivity
Maria Meydita, Zarah Puspitaningtyas, Anastasia Murdiastuti - Univiersity of Jember, Jember, East Java, Indonesia.
Page No: 435-441
41. An empirical mathematical models of biodiversity indices in assessing the diversity of Drosophila (Fruit fly)
Guruprasad B.R, Anand Krishna Tiwar, Manjunatha Prabhu B.H - Yuvaraja’s College, University of Mysore, Karnataka, INDIA., Institute of
Advanced Research, Gandhinagar-Gujarat, INDIA., CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI),Mysore, Karnataka, INDIA.,
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR), Ghaziabad, UP, INDIA.
Page No: 442-453
42. Survival Distribution In Cancer Research : The Case Of Beta Exponentiated Modified Weibull Distribution
Deepa Koshy, P Pandiyan and Annie Cherian - Annamalai University, Annamaalai Nagar., Baselius Colleage, Kottayam.
Page No: 454-461
43. ANALYTICAL STUDY ON PERCEPTIONS OF INVESTORS ON MUTUAL FUNDS
Gollapati Kanakadurga, Dr. P. Amani - Career Point University.
Page No: 462-476
44. The Importance and Potential of Golden Ratio in Architecture Design
Toh Lai Fun, Ismar.M.S Usman, NangkulaUtaberta, A.R.M Ariffin, Roslina Sharif - UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.,
UniversitiTun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Johor, Malaysia., Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Page No: 477-502
45. AN IOT FRAMEWORK FOR PLANT MONITORING IN URBAN AREAS TO ALLEVIATE GLOBAL WARMING
Gudla Sateesh, B.Padmaja, Srikanth .T, Anji Reddy.V - Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology., GITAM Institute of Technology,
Page No: 503-514
46. A Study on Factors Affecting Impulse Buying Behaviour of Apparel Consumer
Mr. Ravichandra BS, Dr. Geeta Kesavraj - Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
Page No: 515-527
47. Discussion on Child Marriage and Its Impact in Bangladesh
Dr. Rashida Pervin, Dr. Rehana Parvin, Dr. Atia Afroz - IUBAT-International University of Business Agriculture and Technology, Embankment
Derive Road, Sector 10, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh., North South University, Bashundhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Page No: 528-534
48. INFLUENCE OF CIRCUIT TRAINING AND EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH TRAINING ON SPEED AMONG ATHLETES
Tarun Rawat, Dr.Vijay Francis Peter, Dr. George Abraham - Govt. Degree College, Budhni, Barkatullah University, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.,
Devi AhilyaVishwavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA., YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai-35, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Page No: 535-541
49. The Weak (Monophonic) Convexity Number of a Graph
S.V.Padmavathi - Saraswathi Narayanan College, Perungudi Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 542-557
50. Awareness of gender equality during the First lockdown period of COVID - 19 epidemic - A study of a student community
Asma Rebhi Al Arab, Asma Rebhi Al Arab, Osman SirajEldeen Ahmed - Ajman university.
Page No: 558-569
51. Numerical parametric study on lateral torsional buckling of T-shaped beams containing openings
Nasser Zaki Ahmed - Beni-Suef University, Beni Suef, Egypt.
Page No: 570-585
52. ANALYTICAL STUDY ON CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS OF PPP
IMRANA BEGUM, Dr.RAVI KUMAR - Career Point University
Page No: 586-597
53. Thermal Comfort Evaluation in Univeristy Buildings At Upper Egypt Region Case Study: (Al Azhar University - Qena Engneering Collage)
Mohammed Abd Elhamyd, Hesham Osman, Khaled Mostafa - Al Azhar University- Cairo- Egypt.
Page No: 598-607
54. Blockchain Internet of Things (BIoT), Architecture, Applications and Challenges: A Survey
S.Muthulakshmi, Dr.R.Chitra - Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, India.
Page No: 608-622
55. Media Influence and Humanitarian Intervention During Crisis
Mallika Chugh - Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 623-628
56. Khaled Hossaini’s ‘The kite Runner’ : A soul stirring saga of guilt and redemption
Pooja Bora - Cotton university.
Page No: 629-631
57. Broad Band Proximity Joined Feed Line Micro-strip Blemish Antenna for 5G Solicitations: Novel slant.
L. madhavi devi and Dr. C. subbaRao - PVP siddhartha institute of technology,kanuru, vijayawada.
Page No: 632-643
58. The impact of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture
Dr K.Ammulu - Dravidian University, Kuppam. Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 644-651
Enter your text here