VOLUME XV, ISSUE I, JANUARY2023
1. Perspectives about Suicides in a Society
Lubna Shabir – Government Degree College Sopore.
Page No: 1-3
2. Digitalization of MSME Sector in India: a Study
DR. UMA PUJAR – GOVERNMENT FIRST GRADE COLLEGE, DHARWAD KARNATAKA, INDIA.
Page No: 4-9
3. Impact of Poly Ethylene Glycol Induced Drought Stress on Germination Indices in Quality Protein Maize (Zea Mays L.) Hybrids
Ganga Ram Kohar, P. Balarama Swamy Yadav, Vijayini Mishra – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 10-19
4. Three Level Gateway protocol for secure M-Commerce Transactions
S.Ramana, N Bhaskar, C.R.K.Reddy, M.V.Ramana Murthy – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India.
Page No: 20-29
5. A Comparative Study between Gold ETF’s and Nifty50-A Selected Gold ETF’s in India
Namita P. Konnur, Dr. Jahnavi M – ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli, Bengaluru., Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, PG Centre Bengaluru.
Page No: 30-41
6. Tejimola as a Character of Marginalized; a Comparative Study
Dipankar Satola – Cotton University, Panbazar, Guwahati, Assam.
Page No: 42-48
7. Semantic Features Extraction for Ontology- based Information Retrieval
Israa Abdul Sattar, Assist. Prof. Dr.Maha al Bayatia – Al-Mustansiriyah University, College of Science.
Page No: 49-59
8. Knowledge and Practicesof Antibiotics in Dentistry- A Cross Sectional Survey
Dr. Soumyashri Das, Dr. Mansi Jain, Dr. H.P. Suma Sogi, Dr. Oma Gyati – MDS, Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry MMCDSR, Mullana.
Page No: 60-76
9. Supervisors’ Speech Acts in Providing Oral Feedback on Thesis Writing (Case Study at the English Education Study Program in Jakarta)
Siswana, Fathiaty Murtadho, Zainal Rafli – State University of Jakarta.
Page No: 78-92
10. ETHICAL PRACTICES IN BANKING SECTOR- A PERCEPTUAL STUDY OF EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS
Dr. Chalawadi.C.I, Panduranganagouda Honnali – Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Ballari, P G Center Koppal.
Page No: 93-100
11. A comparative study between male and female caretakers of mood disorder patients on psychological wellbeing, in Mental Health Institute, Odisha, India.
Mihir Ranjan Nayak, Manswini Dash, Amiya Ranjan Sahoo, Aniket Dash, Rasmita Behera, Bhagyasri Pradhan, Amit kumar Mohanty – SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha, India., J.K.B.K Govt. College, Cuttack, Odisha, India.
Page No: 101-113
12. A CRITICAL STUDY ON THE SORT OF INFORMATION FOR RESOURCES OF ARIYALUR DISTRICT COLLEGES – TAMIL NADU.
Dr. K.THIRUMAL, Dr. V.RANGASAMY – Jawaharlal Nehru College for Women, Ulundurpet, Tamilnadu, India., IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram,Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 114-126
13. Phonological Units in Modern Persian Language
Zeinab Mohammad Ebrahimi Jahromi – Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 127-136
14. Societal Awareness in Imayam’s “Beasts of Burden”
Dr. J. Kavitha – Mahendra Engineering College (Autonomous), Mallasamudram, Namkkal Dt. Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 137-143
15. Changing Role of Teacher Educators in View of NEP 2020
Dr.Rayees Ahmad Dar, Prof.Tehseena Jan – Department of Education, GDC Baramulla, J&K (UT).
Page No: 144-156
16. Cultural Crisis in Rohinton Mistry’s Such a Long Journey
T. SUGANYA, DR.MOHAN.K – Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai -2., MKU College, Madurai-2.
Page No: 157-162
17. Economic Stabilization (ECS) Policy Measures and the Nigerian Economic Depression: Trade Policy Stance
ONUORAH, A.C. (PhD; F, CIFIAN), EHIEDU, V.C. (PhD), OKOH, E.O. (MSc., Ph.D. Scholar) – Banking and Finance Department, Delta State University, Abraka.
Page No: 163-171