1. BUYING MOTIVES OF THE CUSTOMERS TOWARDS HYUNDAI MOTORS
Dr. N. Bhaskara Rao – Sri Indu Institute of Management, Hyderabad.
Page No: 1-11
2. ADVANCED STRATEGY OF PERSONAL HEALTH RECORD FOR CLOUD COMPUTING APPLICATIONS
E.V.N.Jyothi, Pallam Reddy Venkata Subba Reddy, Sriharsha Vikruthi
Page No: 12-16
3. ONLINE SHOPPING – An Overview, Building Trust in the Sense of Security in Shopping
Shriyash Shukla, Aishwarya Shukla and Rajat Sharma
SRMU, Barabanki., Mariahu P.G.College, Mariahu Janunpur.
Page No: 17-23
4. Introducing Cryptocurrency in India and Its Pros and Cons
Shivansh Saxena, Rajat Sharma – SRMU, Barabanki.
Page No: 24-30
5. Enhanced tissue-ablation efficiency by a tunable probe for different tumors
Iman Farjamtalab, Sayyed-Hossein Keshmiri- Bojnourd Branch, Islamic Azad University, Bojnourd, Iran.
Page No: 31-39
6. DESIGNING OF MICROSTRIP PATCH ANTENNA USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS AND ANTENNA TOOLBOX
Rekha Joshi, Manoj Kumar, Jitendra Kumar Kushwaha, Praveen Kumar Malik – Meerut College, Meerut,
UP, India., IIMT, Meerut, UP, India.,
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India.
Page No: 40-59
7. FMCSA: Metaheuristic method for Optimal Feature Selection in Medical Image Classification
S. Vani Kumari, K. Usha Rani – Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 60-70
8. MOTIVATING INNOVATIVELY TO ENRICH ENGLISH VOCABULARY: AN EXPERIMENT DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Mr. P. Suresh, Dr. G. Vinoth Kumar – Bharathiar University. Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 71-80
9. EVALUATE THE WORKSHOP ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AMONG UNDERGRADUATE, POST GRADUATE NURSING STUDENTS AND FACULTY: KIRKPATRICK MODEL
Mr. Muthukumaran. T, Mrs. Babita Kumari, Ms. Manisha, Mrs. Usha. S, Ms. Chanchal
Akal College of Nursing, Eternal University, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Page No: 81-91
10. A state of the arts on the management of both construction risk and stakeholder
Suselo Utoyo, Taufiq Rochman – State Politechnic of Malang.
Page No: 92-101
11. Portrayal of India in AravindAdiga’sThe White Tiger: A Diasporic Perception
Dr.V.Revathi – Thiagarajar College Teppakulam, Madurai.
Page No: 102-106
12. Investigating the Position of Imaginary Companion (ICs) and its reflection in the Painting of Children in Age Group “B”
Seyed Reza Hosseini, Sima Ebrahimi, Seyedeh Zahra agha mir mohamad ali mojtahed
Shahed University, Tehran, Iran.
Page No: 107-123
13. The Development of Female Education in United Provinces (1904-1947) (An attempt to analyze the govt. policies towards female education)
Dr. Aparana – D.S.M.N.R.U. Lucknow, U.P., INDIA.
Page No: 124-128
14. BRANDING THE WOMEN’S WAY
Dr. Devi Premnath – Jansons School of Business Coimbatore.
Page No: 129-132
15. ROLE OF KURI COMPANIES IN THE FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN KERALA
Dr.Valsa M.A. – Little Flower College, Guruvayoor, Thrissur, Kerala.
Page No: 133-142
16. MPPT for a Uniformly Shaded Standalone PV System Using Hybrid GWCSO Heuristic Algorithm under Changing Atmospheric Conditions
Bibhuti Bhusan Rath, Manoj Kumar Panda, Bhola Jha, Tejeswarrao Nartu
Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pauri, Uttarakhand, India.,
Aditya Institute of Technology and Management, Tekkali, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 143-155
17. “Impact of Demographic variables on consumer Awareness, Health Consciousness & Perception towards organic food”
Anamika Chaturvedi, Dr. Md Chand Rashid, Dr.Mujibur Rahman – UP Institute of Design Noida.,
Galgotias University, Greater Noida.
Page No: 156-181
18. Energy Efficient Routing Strategy for Catastrophe Monitoring in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks
Y. Mecnil Jenifer, A. Rehash Rushmi Pavitra, J. Bibija, J. Savija and J.Sarojini Premalatha
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.,
Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai., Loyola Institute of Technology.
Page No: 182-190
19. Optimization of Influenced Parameters to Enhance Performance and Product Quality in a Product Type Industry Using the Taguchi Approach
Mir Amjad Ali khan, Dr.M .Mohammed Asif – Career Point University.
Page No: 191-204
20. AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY ON THE BEHAVIOUR OF CONCRETE BY USING BAGGASE ASH AND SPENT FIRE BRICKS
Rafiq Ahmed Rather, Sourabh Lalotra – Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology, Badhani, Pathankot.
Page No: 205-216
21. Salient features of the Boro and Kok-Borok Languages: A Comparative Study
Dr. Kanun Basumatary – North Eastern Regional Language Centre Guwahati-28, Assam, India.
Page No: 217-221
22. Role of Consumer Motives, Browsing and Online Reviews on Consumers’ Impulse Buying Behavior in Bangalore
Dr.Lakshmi.H, Dr.Dharmananda.M, Dr.Shilpa Ajay
NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 222-233
23. Design and Analysis Of Diabetes Prediction Model Using Cluster Classification Techniques
Peddineni Kalpana, Dr. B V V Siva Prasad – Career Point University, Kota, Rajasthan.
Page No: 234-251
24. TO INVESTIGATE THE FIRE RESISTANCE AND STRENGTH OF CONCRETE WITH COATED PET FIBER AND GROUNDNUT SHELL ASH
Babar Khan, Saurabh Lalotra – Sri Sai College of Engineering & Technology
Badahni Pathankote (Punjab), India.
Page No: 252-262
25. Early Prediction of Diseases to Cure Lives Using Machine Learning
Saniya Sajid Baig, Jalpa Mehta – Shah &Anchor Kuttchhi Engineering College ,Chembur,Mumbai.
Page No: 263-273
26. Pedagogical Content Knowledge Classification by using CNN with BiLSTM
T.V.S.N. Murthy, Dr. V. Naga Lakshmi – GITAM Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 274-284