Submit paper to : email@example.com
ISSN No : 1006-7930
1. SHTC: Single Hand Two Cameras Recognizer
Jayshree R. Pansare - M. E. S. College of Engineering, Pune, S. P. Pune University, Pune, India.
Page No: 1-18
2. Real-time Hand Gesture and Sign Language Recognition for Speech Impaired Children
Jayshree R. Pansare - MES College of Engineering, S. P. Pune University, Pune, India.
Page No: 19-33
3. Production of Activated Carbon, Bio Oil and Syngas From Coconut Shells- A Review
Mr. Tejpal C Parshiwanikar, Dr. Chandrahas C Handa - KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur, India.
Page No: 34-42
4. EFFECT OF VERMICOMPOSTING BY DETERMINING THE PLANT GROWTH IN THE MIXTURE OF POLLUTED- VERMICOMPOST SOIL
G. Priya, M. Ranjith kumar and Vimalabangarusamy - Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science College, Chennai, Tamilnadu.,
Queen Mary’s College of Arts and Science, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 43-54
Chronic Bronchitis Patients
U.Nambiraja, Sundaram M. S., Kalidasan Varadan, P. SenthilSelvam, S. Isakky malar
Page No: 55-60
6. PROSPECTING AND EXPLORATION APPROACH TO FIND OUT THE UNDERGROUND MINING EXTENSION
Prof.(Dr.) Arvind Dewangan - Model Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (J& K).
Page No: 61-66
7. Global Vs. Local: Analysis of Factors Affecting Consumer reference in the purchase of personal hygiene product.
Dr. Kavya Saini, Dr. Bhumija Chouhan - International School of Informatics and Management, Jaipur.
Page No: 67-72
a time window and solving it using NSGAII algorithm
Zahra Samadi - Al-Zahra University, Faculty of Technical and Engineering (MSc degree in Industrial Engineering).
Page No: 73-88
10. Disaster management planning to fight against COVID-19 war
Dr. Jitendra A. Hole - JSPM’S Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune.
Page No: 104-110
11. A Survey on Authentication protocols forBlockChain Technologies And Cross-Chain Transactions
S.Madhuri, Prof. V. Nagalakshmi - GITAM (Deemed to be University) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 111-119
12. CHEMICAL OXYGEN DEMAND AND COLOUR REMOVAL FROM THE TEXTILE EFFLUENTS BY USING LOWCOST ECO- FRIENDLY ADSORBENTS
Aravind G, Prasanna k - SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 120-126
13. Location of Efficient Single Outrigger Wall Connection and Wall Belt Supported System over Horizontal Plane
Kunal Meshram, Ankit Pal - Oriental University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 127-138
14. Design of 26GHz Cascode Low Noise Amplifier for 5G Wireless Applications on 0.18µm CMOS Technology
Apsana Khatoon, Neelam Srivastava - IET Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 139-148
WITH LUMBAGO SYNDROME
A. RUTHESHNAN, Dr. K. VAITHIANATHAN - SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 149-157
16. Investigation of e-Governance Services for successful Communication to Citizens in the State of Odisha
Debashis Nanda, Padmalaya Mohapatra, Sujogya Mishra - UtkalUniversity,VaniVihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.,
Page No: 158-164
17. Supplier-retailer coordination for trade credit with deteriorating items for FMCG
Nitin K. Mishra, Sakshi Sharma, Seema Mishra, Abhay Bhandari - Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab (India).
Page No: 165-176
18. Design and Development of a Fuzzy Logic Controller for Prediction of Inner Surface Finish of Flow Formed Component
P.Prabhakar Reddy, P.V.R.Ravindra Reddy - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 177-185
19. Friction Stir Welded Joint Efficiency of Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6
Dr. Md. Aleem Pasha, T.N. Aditya, A. Chandrakanth, K. Gurubrahmam - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet,
Hyderabad-75. Telangana, India.
Page No: 186-191
20. Customer Efficiency as a measure of Customer Lifetime-Value: An alternative approach to CLV based Segmentation
Saurabh Pradhan, Gokulananda Patel, Pankaj Priya - Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 192-213
21. Criminal Face Identification System
GORANG SHARMA, SANTOSH RANJAN KUMAR, ANIKET SINGLA - GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY.
Page No: 214-221
22. Analysis of Educational Data Mining Using Machine Learning Algorithms
R.Rupasi, T.Jwalitha, R.Sudarshan, T.Manasa, Prof.Sanjay Gandhi Gundabatini - VVIT, Guntur.
Page No: 222-230
C.L. AVADHANI - Annamalai University.
Page No: 231-248
24. Does Social Media Marketing Affect Online Impulse Buying
Ms. Ankita Dubey, Mr. Rohit Nair and Mr. Yash Pandey - Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, MH, India.
Page No: 249-265
25. Syllabus Structure of Product Based Education and Product Economy
Dr. Jitendra A. Hole - JSPM’S Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Pune.
Page No: 266-270
26. Changes in Life Style, Attitude and Consumption of Health Supplements during the Covid-19 lockdown
Ms. Harshali Bhalerao, Dr. Dhananjay Mandlik - Sinhgad Business School, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 271-283
27. Power Quality Issues mitigation in Grid Connected Solar-Wind Hybrid System
Mr. Gunvant A. Patel, Dr. Murali Krishna Talari - SRK University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Page No: 284-295
28. ANALYSIS OF BANKS TOTAL FACTOR PRODUCTIVITY BYAGGREGATE LEVEL
Bhadrappa Haralayya, P. S. Aithal - Srinivas University, Mangalore, India.
Page No: 296-314
29. Assessment of Effectiveness of Crops Residue in Reducing Atrazine Leaching through the soil
Shri Krishna Singh, Dr. A. R. Quaff - National Institute of Technology, Patna (India).
Page No: 315-320
30. Role of Rural Women in Local Level Politics in IndiaThrough Self Help Groups in Ganjam District.
Bobby Rani Das and Dr. Rajesh Seth - Berhampur University.Ganjam, Odisha.
Page No: 321-328
31. VIBRATION ANALYSIS OF VARIABLE LIQUID FILLED STAINLESS STEEL THIN CYLINDRICAL SHELLS
P. KIRAN KUMAR, J. V. SUBRAHMANYAM - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana India., Osmania College of
Engineering, Hyderabad, India.
Page No: 329-335
32. Role of Child Magazines in Emotional Excellence of Children (With Special Emphasis on Assamese Child Magazines)
Chandamita Thakuria - Gauhati University.
Page No: 336-340
33. Development of 3D printed model using medical CT scan data with optimum build time
T.N.Aditya, Dr.Md.Aleem Pasha, K.Gurubrahmam, A.Chandrakanth - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telengana, India.
Page No: 341-345
34. UNMANED AERIAL VEHICLE IN DEFENCE AND CIVIL SECTOR
Raghav Arora, Air Cmde Devender Sharma - Aeronautical Engineering, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad.
Page No: 346-352
35. Investigating Various Modal Analysis Extraction Techniques to Estimate Damping Ratio
K. Gurubrahmam, A. Chandrakanth, T.N. Aditya, Dr. Md. Aleem Pasha - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad-75.
Page No: 353-361
36. GLOBAL TRANSMISSION OF STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY– A COMPARITIVE STUDY ON SELECTED COUNTRIES
Dr. K. T. VIJAY KARTHIGEYAN, Dr. KAVITHA SHANMUGAM - SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY KATTANKULATHUR.
Page No: 362-389
37. An empirical study on promotional marketing strategies on branded Jewellery in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Mahi Mishra, Dr. Kavya Saini - IIS University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 390-399
38. Bertrand Russell on ‘the Good Life’.A Philosophical Review
Dr. Tabassum Sheikh - G.M.Momin Women’s College, Bhiwandi.
Page No: 400-410
39. Identifying the Underlying Factors Influencing Sports Entrepreneurship Education of Sports Science Students
Vahid Shojaee, Mehrnaz Sabzemeidani, Mohammad Hami - Islamic Azad University of Sari, Iran.
Page No: 411-421
40. High attitude indigenous house form of Lepcha community of Rinchenpong, Sikkim, India
Ar. Jemish Lathiya, Ar. Jemish Lathiya - Shantaben Manubhai Patel School of studies and research in Architecture & Interior Design (SMAID),
New Vallabh Vidyanagar. Anand, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 422-430
41. PIVOT OF ASIA; Doctrine to counter and “Rebalancing” of US interests from Europe and the Middle East towards & Beijing Unveils
MANOJ DATHAN M - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA CHARITABLE TRUST FOR CULTURAL AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (SVCTCSR) THRISSUR, KERALA.,
St. PAUL INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES INDORE (MP)
Page No: 431-438
42. Design and Development of Regenerative Braking System
Mr. Kedar Bhanewad, Mr. Rahul Pandhurnekar, Mr. Saurabh B. Khandekar, Mr. Tejpal C. Parshiwanikar - G H Raisoni Institute of Engineering
and Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 438-445
43. An Alternate Medical Diagnostic Technique: Biosensors for COVID-19 Detection
B.Vinoth kumar - Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College,Sivakasi,Tamilnadu.
Page No: 446-457
44. THE CHANGING STYLE OF POLITICAL CARTOONS IN MODERN INDIA
Mrs ANANYA SINGH, PROF. DR. ANANT KUMAR OZARKAR - Manipal University Jaipur, India.
Page No: 459-469
45. Experiments on the thermo-mechanical behavior of Al 319 strengthened with recycled glass.
Mr V. Jaipal Reddy, Ms V.Sandhya, Dr L Suresh Kumar, Mr G. Sreenivasulu Reddy - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India., Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 470-482
46. Modelling and Analysis of Herringbone Gears by using ANSYS: A Case Study
Ruma Roy, Kalyan Chatterjee, Sayanti Banerjee, Pranjal Holme Roy, Ankit Tiriya - Amity University, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Page No: 483-486
47. Women Empowerment and Economic Development in India A study of Dongaria Tribes in Kalahandi District.
Uma Sankar Sethi and Dr. Rajesh Seth - Berhampur University, Ganjam, Odisha.
Page No: 487-494
48. On Chromatic Zagreb Indices of Some Cycle Related Graphs
Albina. A, Manonmani. A - L.R.G. Govt. Arts College for Women, Tirupur, India.
Page No: 495-509
49. Examination and Analysis of Thermal Stream Boiler using Power Plants
N Venkateswara Rao, Dr. Rahul, P Surendar Reddy - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 510-516
50. Analysis on Manufacturing Automated Guided Vehicle for MSME Projects and its Fabrication
P Surendar Reddy, Dr. Rahul, N Jyothirmayi - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (A), Gandipet, Hyderabad.
Page No: 517-524
a time window and solving it using NSGAII algorithm
Zahra Samadi - Zahra University, Faculty of Technical and Engineering (MSc degree in Industrial Engineering).
Page No: 525-540
52. Comparative Analysis of SSSC and Series Vectorial Compensator (SVeC) for Stability enhancement in Grid Connected Wind Farm
Mr. Ashishkumar N. Patel, Dr. Sanjay R.Vyas - KSV University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 541-554
During the Post-2010 Period
G.Gnanachandran, J.A.Arul Chellakumar - Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 555-566
54. Modelling of Geosynthetic-Reinforced unpaved Roads by Finite Element Method
Dr. EVR RAO, Dr. R. P. DAS - NALLAMALA REDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE, TELENAGANA, India., D NSRIT, A.P, India.
Page No: 567-571
55. Assessment of CNC Machine Tools using MCDM Techniques
Pramod A. Naik, Shivam Patil, D. N. Raut - VJTI, Mumbai, India.
Page No: 572-583
56. Energy Efficient Routing using Gateway Based Routing
Arvind Pande, Er. Prateek Singh - SHIATS Allahabad.
Page No: 584-591
57. Studies the twin stir technology and welded parameters of friction stir welding on AA7108 T79
Maulikkumar B. Patel, Dr. Komal G. Dave - GTU, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India., L.D. Engineering College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 592-598
58. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ECONOMICAL HUMANOID
Shama B.H, Sandhyashree A, Lipi Patnaik, Yaseen Khan, Pradeep Kumar R, Nanditha H G - Presidency University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 599-603
59. How to Improve Social Capital through Smart Urban Design
Tiana Plotnikova - Uflo, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Page No: 604-607
60. A CONCEPTUAL STUDY ON THE FUTURE OF WEB BASED MEDIA IN MARKETING
Dr. A.IRIN SUTHA - College of Science and Humanities SRM IST.
Page No: 608-617
61. A Study on-“Cultural obstacles faced in Human resources for Development of Entrepreneurs in Job Consulting Firm, New Delhi”
Dr Anjali Singh - MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES.
Page No: 618-643
62. ESTIMATION OF BONE MINERAL DENSITY TO IDENTIFY OSTEOPOROSIS
E. Rajalakshmi, E. Rajalakshmi, Dr. H. Anwer Basha - RAAK Arts and Science College, Perambai., Siga College of management and Computer
Page No: 645-650
63. A BRIEF STUDY ON WRITTEN ASSAMESE CHILDREN LITERATURE
Trishna Mani Kalita, Shikha Moni Saharia - Gauhati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 651-658
64. A study of growing availability and use of technology among SME entrepreneurs in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
Namrata Acharya, Dr.Govind Shinde - St. Francis Institute of Management Studies & Research, & Research Scholar (BVIMSR- University of
Mumbai)., BabasahebGawde Institute of Management Studies, & Research Guide (University of Mumbai).
Page No: 659-669
65. Evaluation of Financial Soundness of Listed Commercial Banks in India: An Application of Bankometer S-Score Model.
Dr.Anju Motwani, Dr.Anju Vaswani, Dr.Disha Shah - Thakur Global Business School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India., Mansukhani Institute of
Management Studies. Mumbai, Maharashtra, India., Vivekanand Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Page No: 670-683
66. Vertex Degree Preserving Spanning Trees in Digraphs
K. Sangavai - PSG College of Technology
Page No: 684-691
67. BIPOLAR INTERVAL VALUED INTUITIONISTIC FUZZY MAPPINGS
M.Suganya, A.Manonmani - LRG Government Arts college for Women, Tirupur.
Page No: 692-701
68. Assessment of Plant Growth Promoting Potential of Curd in Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper (Black Gram)
Abisha Dharmaraja, B. Vanavil - Tamilnadu Agricultural University Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India., Kalasalingam Academy of Research and
Education Krishnankoil, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 702-706
69. SANSKRIT LANGUAGE TEXT SUMMARIZATION USING MODIFIED PAGE RANK ALGORITHM
Shalini Tomar, Mr. Sandeep Rana, Mr. Baldivya Mitra - JPIET, MEERUT, U.P., INDIA., MIET, MEERUT, U.P., INDIA.
Page No: 707-713
70. Merge Conflict Resolution using Meta-Information
Rajat Goel, Pronab Kumar Adhikari - Kanpur Institute of Technology (Affilated from A.K.T.U) Kanpur, India.
Page No: 714-720
71. Enhancing Heat Transfer Rate by Optimization of Commercial Refrigeration Condenser and its Design Metrics
N. Venkateswara Rao, Narasimha Kulkarni, K. Y. Sreeram - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad-75, India.
Page No: 721-728
72. Numerical Analysis of Engine Hood
Ms Varimadugu Sandhya, MsYarramsetty Nagini, Ms Venkata Sushma chinta, Mr V.Jaipal Reddy, MsJyothirmayi Narne - Chaitanya Bharathi
Institute of Technology, Hyderabad-75, Telangana, India.
Page No: 729-736
73. Effects of Hall current and Viscous dissipation on MHD Free Convective Casson fluid over a semi-infinite aligned vertical plate
R Vijayaragavan, N Kanimozhi, S Karthikeyan - Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India., Loyola College, Vettavalam, Thiruvannamalai,
Page No: 737-751
74. Design & Simulation of CUK converter based MPPT control scheme for PV array using Double Diode Model
Akriti Garg, Dr. Bhupal Singh, Dr. Anil Kumar Rai - Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
Page No: 752-757
75. Design and Fabrication of Octacle Arm
Mr. Samboju Ajay Kumar, Mrs. Kalahasti Sirisha - Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 758-768
76. Review on Parameters Influencing Optimization of Daylight in Buildings
Shuvanga Subedi, Harsha A.Bhandage, Dr. B R K Holla - Manipal Institute of Technology,Maniapl Academy of Higher Education, Manipal,
Page No: 769-777
77. FORECASTING ANALYSIS FOR SUGARCANE PRODUCTIONIN TAMILNADU USING ARIMA MODEL
C. Devaki, Dr. A. Kachi Mohideen - Bharathiyar Arts & Science College for Women, Attur, Selam, Tamilnadu, India., Periyar EVR College
(Autonomous), Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
Page No: 778-790
78. Experimental Investigation on Influence of Process Parameters for Machining AISI 310 on EDM
A. Chandrakanth, K. Gurubrahmam, Dr. Aleem Pasha, TN Aditya - CBIT, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 791-796
Mr. Uttam Sahay, Dr. Gagandeep Kaur - Chandigarh University, Gharuan.
Page No: 797-812
80. COLLATION OF TECHNIQUES USED FOR ENHANCING THERMAL COMFORT AND VENTILATION OF A BUILDING
Rohan Pratap Singh, Sinchana, Dr. B R K Holla - Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka,
Page No: 813-829
81. Impact of Work Values and Employee Engagement on personal/work life: A study of Centennials from IT Industries in India
Ms. Meenakshi Banerjee, Ms. Harshali Bhalerao, Dr. Sanjeev Kulkarni - Chitkara Business School, Chitkara University, Chandigarh, Punjab.,
Sinhgad Business School, Pune, Maharashtra.
Page No: 830-841
82. Effect of Physical Activity for Development of Physical Fitness among School Children in India
Prof. Rajesh Kumar - Osmania University, Hyderabad, T.S. India.
Page No: 842-851
83. Adaptive kNN based Intention Prediction
Dhaarani S, Pavithra L, Keerthana B, Dr. V. Latha Jothi
Page No: 852-859
R Vijayaragavan, M Ramesh, S Karthikeyan - Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India., VMRF, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.,
Loyola College, Vettavalam, Thiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 860-873
85. A Novel highly Compact Planar UWB Antenna for Wireless Applications
Satishkumar Kannale, N. M. Biradar - Bheemanna Khandre Institute of Technology, Bidar, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 874-887
86. Efficient Solar Panels with Phase Change Materials And Their Applications
Dr. Asheesh Kumar - Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
Page No: 888-892
87. The importance of Effective Executive factors in Billboard Advertisement Success: A Case Study of Shiraz City Billboards
Roya Razmi - Managing Director of IMA Point Company.
Page No: 893-904