Submit paper to : email@example.com
ISSN No : 1006-7930
214. A Comparative review on biodegradable and edible food packaging material evolved from natural ingredients
A. Francis Panimathy, K. Sujatha, S. Ramalakshmi, Vimala Bangarusamy - Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Maduravoyal,
Chennai - 95., Queen Mary’s College, Chennai.
Page No: 2334-2339
215. Rights of the Under-trial Prisoners in India: A Critical Analysis of the Post-Colonial Scenario
Mrs. Violet Hazarika - Dibrugarh University, Assam, India.
Page No: 2340-2347
216. Right Almost semigroups with conjugates
D.Leelavardhini, Dr. G. Shobha Latha - S K University., STSN Govt Degree College, Kadiri, Ananthapuram Dist, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 2348-2356
217. Extra High Tension Transmission Line Monitoring and Location of Faults
Selvalakshmi. J, Tamil Selvi. S, Samuel Sundarraj. T - National Engineering College, Kovilpatti, Tamilnadu, India., OTNEB/Tuticorin,
Page No: 2357-2366
218. DEVELOPMENT AND MARGINALISATION: A STUDY OF THE BCPL PLANT
POOJA SHARMA - Dibrugarh University, Assam, India.
Page No: 2367-2371
219. Analysis of Voltage and Power Control with PSS of Hybrid Power System connected With Grid
Kamal Kant Sharma, Balwinder Singh, Himanshu Monga - Chandigarh University, Chandigarh., PEC University of Technology., J.N.G.E.C,
Page No: 2372-2381
220. Women Empowerment and Advertising: Identifying liberated spaces created by “Ariel’s #Share the load campaign in India”
Chandan Raikar - Reva University, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 2382-2391
221. Application of Response Surface Method in studying the properties of MIG welded dissimilar joints of AISI 202 and AISI 316 steels
Dirisala Venkatratnam, V.V.S.Kesava Rao - Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering, Guntur, India., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
Page No: 2392-2406
222. Certain Coefficient Estimates For A New Class Of Analytic Function Involving 𝒒- Derivative Operator
D. Kavitha, K. Dhanalakshmi - Audisakara College of Engineering and Technology Gudur, Andra Pradesh, India., Theivanai Ammal College
for Women (Autonomous) Villupuram, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2407-2411
223. Eysenck Personality Score on internet Game Addicts and Non-Addicts of adolescence male students.
Shimil P.V - St Alloysius college, Mangalore, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2412-2415
224. Impact of Life Skills Training on Academic Stress, Depression and Happiness among Adolescent Students
Dr. Hemantha Kumara V - REVA University, Bengaluru.
Page No: 2417-2435
225. An Exploration of Mobile Apps to Enhance the Feasibility of Mobile Learning in Engineering Students for Effective Reading Skills
C. KALYAN CHAKRAVARTHY, Dr. SUNITHA.V - Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore Tamil Nadu (DT), India.
Page No: 2436-2445
226. Financial Assets and the preference of salaried class Assessees
Dr Ali Medabesh, Asif Jeelani Khan - Jazan University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)., University of Kashmir, India.
Page No: 2446-2450
Irvandi Gustari, W. Widodo - Pancasila University, Jakarta, Indonesia., Indraprasta University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 2451-2460
228. An Empirical Effect of Grit on Task Performance: Mediating by Transformational Leadership and Job Involvement
C. Chandrawaty, W. Widodo - University Muhammadiyah Prof. DR. Hamka, Jakarta, Indonesia., Indraprasta University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 2461-2470
229. A Comparative study on Cascaded Multilevel Inverter and Modular Multilevel Inverter with Reduced Switches
Seetha Chaithanya, A. Nagaraju, Hareesh Sita, Vajrala Narsi Reddy - Santhiram Engineering College, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India.,
GITAM School of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India., Mother Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology, Palamaner, Andhra
Pradesh, India., Hindu College of Engineering & Technology, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 2471-2478
230. Optimization of Stability of Multistoried Structure by Changing Grades of Concrete in Shear Wall Member
Manoj Patidar, Sagar Jamle - Oriental University, Indore, M. P., India.
Page No: 2479-2497
of Road Side Pedestrian Walkway Paving
Abu Gobena, Avinash M. Potdar, Sudhir Kumar Mohapatra and Mohammed Siddique - AASTU, Ethiopia., Centurion University of Technology
and Management, Odisha, India.
Page No: 2498-2509
232. Women in Prison are More Vulnerable to Violence
Shweta Devi Chauhan - Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam, India.
Page No: 2510-2515
233. DEMOGRAPHIC TRANSITION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
SARAT KUMAR NATH - Charaibahi College,Morigaon,Assam,India.
Page No: 2516-2521
234. Evaluation of Dalith literature in Karnataka
Kantharaju K - REVA University, Bengaluru India.
Page No: 2522-2526
235. Regulation of OTT Content in India: An Analysis
Manoj B A - REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2527-2530
236. Antecedents of Reverse Logistics in Higher Education
Sijo Saju John, Dr Benny J. Godwin - Christ (Deemed to be) University, Lavasa, Pune., Christ (Deemed to be) University, Bangalore.
Page No: 2531-2539
237. Effectiveness of CMGTT: An Innovative Teaching Learning Approach in Teacher Education
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Chandrakar - Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Page No: 2540-2547
238. A Multi-object Tracking Method Based on Fuzzy-logic and Top-Down Detector
Dr. Matheswari Rajamanickam - M.E.S College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2548-2557
239. Re-orienting Social Studies Curriculum of the Intermediate Stage in Kuwait towards Global Citizenship Education
Abdulkareem Abdulla al-Khayyat - University of Kuwait, Shadadiya, Kuwait.
Page No: 2558-2567
240. A Study on Experimental And CFD Simulation of Performance Analysis of Primary Air Duct
Praveen Math, Kumaraswamy K L - REVA University, Bangalore, Karnatka, India.
Page No: 2568-2575
241. Chemical E-Car
Vijay Miditana, Dasari Kamalakar - Alluri Nagar, R.Sitapur, Paralakhemundi, Gajapati, Odisha, India., RVR & JC college of Engineering,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Page No: 2576-2587
242. TECHNOLOGY USAGE AND TECHNOLOGY ADDICTION OF HIGHER SECONDARY STUDENTS
Dr.K. Saileela, Dr. A. S. Arul Lawrence, Dr. S. Kalaivani - Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
Page No: 2588-2602
243. Load Balancing using queue length in SDN based switches
Methaq Khamees Faraj, Dr. Ahmed Al-Saadi, Dr. Riyadh Jabar Albahadili - University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 2603-2611
District 10 of Tabriz .
Sevda Fallah, Mahdis Sharifi, Ali Jafari Marbini, Pegah Jafari - Islamic Azad University of Zanjan. Zanjan, Iran., Techniqal Mohajer University,
Esfahan,Iran., Islamic Azad University of Saveh , Markazi, Iran.
Page No: 2612-2631
Mahendra B V, Prathibha M - Government First Grade College , Sira, Tumkur dist., Zoology Yuvaraja`s College Mysore.
Page No: 2632-2642
246. Interest Rate Risk in Public Sector Banks and Private Sector Banks
Mariyam Christeena - Christ Institute of management, Lavasa, Pune, India.
Page No: 2643-2653
247. Rule-based Recommended Learning Materials for Online Learning Recommendation System Framework
Dina Fitria Murad, Yaya Heryadi, Sani Muhamad Isa, Widodo Budiharto - BINUS Graduate Program-Doctor of Computer Science.,
Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia
Page No: 2654-2662
248. Role of Machine Learning to Predict the Outbreak of Covid-19 in India
Upendra Kumar Tiwari, Rijwan Khan - ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, UP, INDIA.
Page No: 2663-2669
249. Transaction on Multimedia in Education, & Medicine: A Survey Report in Muzaffarpur District
K. B. SINGH, VISHAKHA RANI - Samastipur College, Samastipur, L. N. M. U. Darbhanga, Bihar., B. R. A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Page No: 2670-2676
250. STUDY OF TOTAL ELECTRONIC ENERGY CALCULATION FOR WURTZITE CRYSTAL
Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh, Dr. K. B. Singh - HNK Inter College, Ara (Bhojpur), Bihar, India., Samastipur College, Samastipur, L. N. M. U.,
Darbhanga, Bihar, India
Page No: 2677-2682
251. United Arab Emirates as a Transnational Home: The Centrality of Dubai Global Village in the Expats` Sense of Cultural Belonging
Dr. Taleb Bilal Eli - Skyline University College, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Page No: 2683-2691
252. JUDICIAL ACTIVISM VIS- A- VIS ARTICLE 243-O OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
Vaibhav Uniyal, Prof. Dr. Rajesh Bahuguna - Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun.
Page No: 2692-2706
253. A STUDY ON IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA ON HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE DISEASES
Dr. KISHOREKUMAR.B.S, SUNIL THOMAS - Sahodaran Ayyappan Smaraka S.N.D.P. Yogam College, Konni, Kerala., St. Thomas College of
Teacher Education, Pala, Kerala.
Page No: 2707-2711
254. Situational Analysis of Child Rights in India: A Cause of Concern
Priyanka Neog - Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Page No: 2712-2717
255. Review of Technical Analysis tools and Trading Strategies.
Bhavishya Sajith - Christ (Deemed to be) University, Lavasa, Pune, India.
Page No: 2718-2726
256. Making Map of Road Crack and Erosion Position by Using GIS
Nida Abdulreda Abed, Dr. Hassan Awheed Jeiad - Computer Engineering Department Baghdad, Iraq.
Page No: 2727-2736
257. Study of IDS Using Network Based Data
ANAND KIRAN, Dr. KUMAR BALWANT SINGH, Dr. SAURABH GUPTA - Himalayan University, Itanagar, Arunanchal Pradesh, India.,
L. S. College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India., ADGITM, Shastri Park, New Delhi, India
Page No: 2737-2742
258. DESIGN OF ENERGY EFFICIENT HANDOVER ALGORITHM FOR HETEROGENEOUS NETWORKS
Himanshu Monga, Kamal Sharma, Munish Bhardwaj - JNGEC Sundar Nagar, HP, India., Chandigarh University Charuan, Punjab.
Page No: 2743-2746
259. An Experimental Investigation on Light Emitting Concrete –Translucent Concrete
Dr. T. Siva Sankar Reddy, Dr. C.Venkata Siva Rama Prasad, Mr. Pavan Kumar jogi - Gurunanak Institutions Technical Campus, Hyderabad,
Telangana, India., VignanaBharathi Institute of Technology(Autonomous), Aushapur (V), Ghatkesar (M), Medchal (D), Telangana,India.,
Center of Excellence in Construction Quality and Technology, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Page No: 2747-2756
K. PRATHIBANANDHI, S. RAMESH, Dr.C.YAASHUWANTH, Dr.A.RAJA BASHA - Saveetha School of Engineering,
Saveetha University, Chennai., Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology, S.Kumarapuram, Cuddalore.,
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Autonomous-Sriperumbudur, India.,
J.N.N. Institute of Engineering, Kannigaipair, Chennai, India.
Page No: 2757-2772
epoxy resin matrix biocomposites
G.Gurunathan, P.Paramadhayalan, S.Purushothaman, R.Girimurugan - Mailam Engineering College,
Villupuram, Tamilnadu, India., Nandha College of Technology Perundurai, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2773-2783
262. TRIBAL CULTURE AND LIFE STYLE OF MISHING COMMUNITY IN ASSAM
Maghali Chetia - Gauhati University, Assam, India.
Page No: 2784-2788
263. EFFECTS OF MYOFASCIAL RELEASE AND PNF STRETCHING IN IMPROVING CERVICAL RANGE OF MOTION AMONG DRIVERS
Dr. Logeshwari Selvaraj, Dr. M.S. Sundaram, Dr. P. Senthil Selvam, Nijanthan.V - Vels Institute of Science,
Technology and Advanced Sciences (VISTAS) Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 2789-2793
264. Li-Fi Based Text Transmission and Communication
K. Md. Salman Khan, Chaithra S.V, Chandrasekhar V.Y, B. Vinay, Mrs. Mamatha E - GITAM School of Technology,
Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2794-2799
PREVENTIVE PRACTICES IN DHAKA, BANGLADESH, A DENGUE-ENDEMIC CITY
Tanvir Abir, Professor Nazmul Ahsan Kalimullah, Taha Husain, Dewan Muhammad Nur -A Yazdani,
Abu Taher Md Sanaullah Nury, Kazi Fayzus Salahin, Kingsley Agho - International University of Business
Agriculture and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh., Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur. Rangpur, Bangladesh.,
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh., Western Sydney University, Australia.
Page No: 2800-2815
266. 2T XOR Based Content Addressable Memory
A.Lavanya, P.Poorani, J.P.Shri Tharanyaa - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology,
Chengalpattu, Tamilnadu,India., Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam.
Page No: 2816-2824
267. Online Examination And Malpractice Detection
S. Jaswanth Kumar, Gunti Spandan, N. Nitish Kumar, Mamatha G R, Roopesh R - GITAM School of Technology,
Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2825-2832
268. Patient health checking framework with remote sensor system
A.Abitha, L. Nazmabanu, A.Lavanya - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology,
Chengalpattu, Tamilnadu,India., Maha bharathi Engineering College, kallakurichi, Tamilnadu,India.
Page No: 2833-2840
269. ANALYSIS OF MENTAL HEALTH ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF TRIBAL SCHOOL BOYS
Dr. Vislavath Surender, Dr. P. K. Subramaniam. Professor - Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
Page No: 2841-2846
270. Determinants of Digital and Cashless Banking Adoption among Educated Smartphone Users
Selvarani Mariappan, Frackson C Viyano - Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education
(Deemed to be University), Krishnan Koil- 626126 Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 2847-2855
271. Synthetic Route in Production of Different Polymorphic Modifications of Multiphase double Molybdates
Shoba U.S., Gouri Srinivasan. - Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.,
The John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Page No: 2856-2862
272. A study on the Job expectations of the Millennial Generation in the Indian context
A Sachin Sharma, Arun Antony Chully - Christ (Deemed to be University), Lavasa, Pune.
Page No: 2863-2875
273. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANIZATION ROLE STRESS AND WORKING AGE GROUPS
Dr. Ravish Pandey, Dr. Samra Sultana, Dr. Preeti Yadav - Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology,
Management & Gramothan, Ramnagaria, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan., Ramnagaria, Jagatpura, Jaipur,
Rajasthan., Amity University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Page No: 2876-2883
274. A SUDY ON EXISTENTIALISM IN ARUN JOSHI’S SELECTED NOVELS
Dr L. SANGEETHA, Mrs.S.AMUDHA - Thiruvallur University Constituent College of Arts and Science Kallakurichi.,
Tagore College of Education Deviyakurichi, Attur.
Page No: 2884-2895
275. Smart Robot for Multipurpose Application Using IoT
Anusha Yadav M, Harshitha V, Syed Ayesha, Laksmi Ramana P - GITAM University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 2896-2900
276. GENDER DISCRIMINATION IN INDIA - A STUDY
Dr. S. PARVATHI, P. THAMIZHCHELVI - Kandaswami Kandar’s College, Velur, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2901-2907
277. GROWTH AND SOCIAL, ECOMICAL IMPACT OF RAILWAYS IN TAMILNADU
P. THAMIZHCHELVI, Dr. S. PARVATHI - Kandaswami Kandar’s College, Velur, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2908-2911
278. Privatization of Insurance Sector in India: An Analysis
Erneil R. Chyne - University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Page No: 2912-2924
279. PSYCHOLOGICAL RESILIENCE AND COPING STRATEGIES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN
Dr. Sajni Devi - Govt. College, Dujana ( Jhajjar).
Page No: 2925-2933
280. Exploring the Customer Satisfaction towards Patanjali Ayurvedic Products with special reference to Madurai City, Tamil Nadu
K. Ravindran, K. Ramesh pandi, S.Rengalakshmi - Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 2934-2937
281. Reforming Utilization of Automatons in Agribusiness
JalliKumar Prudhvi Srinivas, K.Thaiyalnayaki - Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai.
Page No: 2938-2943
282. Periodic Solutions for nonlinear Fractional Integro– differential System with Non-separated Integral Coupled Boundary Conditions
Raad N. Butris, Ava Sh. Rafeeq - Duhok University, Duhok, Kurdistan region-Iraq., ZakhoUniversity, Duhok, Kurdistan region-Iraq.
Page No: 2944-2954
283. VALUING A START- UP FIRMS: A REVIEW
Jeevesh Sharma, Dr. Suhasini Verma - Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 2955-2964
Reference to Tirupattur District, Tamil Nadu
Mrs. Dakshayini Rasadurai, Dr. M. Raguraman - Govt. Arts and Science College for Women, Bargur.
Page No: 2965-2973
285. AN EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT ON ROLE OF EFQM MODEL AND TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Dr.L.Rupa Assistant professor - Thiruvalluvar University college of Arts and Science Thirupattur.
Page No: 2974-2980
286. Socio-linguistic study of the spoken language of Salkochiya, a sub-dialect of Goalpariya dialect
Sarmin Ara Rahman - MIL & LS Department, Gauhati University Gauhati, Assam, India.
Page No: 2981-2988
287. SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF COUNTRYWIDE LOCKDOWN-I ON WORKING CLASS IN SALEM DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
Dr. C. NATARAJAN - Government Arts College, Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 2989-3003
288. WIRELESS NETWORK CODING/DECODING ALGORITHM FOR TIME DELAY MANAGEMENT
MR. HIREN K. UPADHYAY - Rai University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 3004-3010
290. “Simulation of Parking System using Internet of Things”
UPENDRA KUMAR TIWARI, SARTHAK MITTAL, SARTHAK SHARMA, SEEPANSHU RAJPUT - ABES Institute of Technology Ghaziabad , India.
Page No: 3024-3029
291. Digital Document Verification Using IOT
Harish.D, Asha.G, Priyanka.K, Thejaswini.R, Hari prasad.S - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3030-3037
292. SMART HOMOSPHERE VALUE PREDICTION
Sumukhi C V, Sanjeev Edupulapati, Bharath Reddy P, Sai Reddy Abbavaram, Mr.Tanveer Ahmed - GITAM School of Technology,
Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3038-3044
293. INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM USING WEB BROWSER ADD-ON
P.Sai Prasad, S.Sarath Chandra, K.S. Manohar Reddy, Bala Sumanth Sai Chandu, Ms.Madhurya J.A - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru
campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3045-3050
294. Design of Switched Capacitor Based Ring Modulator Using Differential Voltage Current Conveyor and OpAmp 180-90 nm Technology
N.Prabhakaran, Madhusudhana Reddy Barusu, S.Krishnakumari - Vel Tech High Tech Dr Rangrajan Dr Sakunthala Engineering college,
Page No: 3051-3063
295. Secured Grain Depot System with Multiple Functionalities
Teja Mohan Raju C, Priyanka Kalyankar, Srikar K, Sasi Vardhan Reddy B, Mrs. Ranjitha V - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus,
Page No: 3064-3068
296. Existence, uniqueness and stability solutions for nonlinear systems of differential equations with higher derivatives
Raad N. Butris, Hojeen M. Haji - College of basic education, Department of mathematics, Kurdistan region, Iraq.
Page No: 3069-3088
297. Gender Equality for Women in Indian Male Dominated Society: Issues and Challenges
Professor (Dr.) Eqbal Ahmad (SCADMS), Ramendra Nath Verma - Sharda University Greater Noida.
Page No: 3089-3102
298. Study of dynamics of quality of healthcare services: The patient perspective
Dr. Zia Ullah, Naveed Ahmad, Dr. Huma Khan - Lahore Leads University, Pakistan., University of Central Punjab Lahore Pakistan.
Page No: 3103-3121
299. Anti-Poaching Alert Techniques for Valuable Trees by Wireless Networks
R Vishnu, Beena G Pillai, J Siri, Gurram Gopika, Ganjikunta Manoj Kumar - Gitam University, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3122-3127
300. Design and Development of Solar Powered Public Utility Chair with Multi Charging Port
Pavan.B, Anjan.S, Shashi Kumar M.V, Ankitha Sarika Reddy, Naveen Kumar S. N - REVA University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, INDIA.
Page No: 3128-3135
301. HANDWRITTEN DIGIT RECOGNITION
A.HARISH KUMAR, S.KAVIN KUMAR, GEETHA.N, J.KISHORE KUMAR, S.SHRI HARI - Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu,
Page No: 3136-3143
302. Gender Stereotypes and Gendered Usage of Social Networking Sites: A Review
Vishwanatha - NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte Karkala, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3144-3150
303. An Exploratory Study of Impact of Lockdown on Air Quality of Delhi
Dr. Nisar Khan - Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Page No: 3151-3161
304. On Teacher’s Green School Commitment in Indonesia
W. Widodo - Indraprasta University, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 3162-3171
305. ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOUR OF NURSES DURING SARS CoV-2, 2019 – A REVIEW
Dr.D.VIJAYALAKSHMI,T.GNANA SOUNTHARY, Dr. G. SIVANESAN - Imayam Arts & Science College, Thuraiyur, Tiruchirappalli., PRIST University,
Trichy Campus., Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli.
Page No: 3172-3178
306. DISEASE PREDICTION BASED ON SYMPTOMS USING CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHM
Sneha.R, Monisha.S, Jahnavi.C, Nandini.S - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3179-3185
307. SMART DRAINAGE MONITORING SYSTEM USING IOT
Ms.Bhanujyothi H.C, M.Charan Kumar Naidu, N.Nikhil Chowdary, L.Nikhil Sai, P.Vamsi Krishna.
Page No: 3186-3194
308. Measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing towards consumers decision making process in automobile industry
Gokul M Premkumar, Dr. Benny J Godwin - Christ (Deemed To Be University) Lavasa, Pune.
Page No: 3195-3207
309. Smart Intelligent Assistive System for Oldage Home People
Mr. Tanveer Ahmed, Mr. Gunti Spandan, Mr. Rajesh S M, Mr. Abdul Saleem Javeed - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus,
Page No: 3208-3215
Pathanamthitta district, Kerala.
JUSTIN P. JAMES - Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta Kerala.
Page No: 3216-3224
311. Weather Data Analysis Using Hadoop MapReduce and Spark
Shiva Naga Jyothi CH, B Sri Divija, K Sai Tharun, M Shanmukha Reddy, Mr.Tanveer Ahmed - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus,
Page No: 3225-3233
312. IMPACT OF FMCG ON ADVANCEMENT OF INDIAN E-COMMERCE INDUSTRY
Dr. Viji R, Dr. T. Chandrasekar, Dr. G. Ramesh Pandi - Kalasalingam Business School, KARE, Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 3234-3245
313. Evaluation of EHO, U-TACO and TS Metaheuristics algorithms in Solving TSP
Ridwan B. Marqas, Saman M. Almufti, Pawan Shivan Othman, Chyavan Mohammed Abdulrahma - Duhok Private Technical Institute, Duhok,
Kurdistan Region, Iraq., Nawroz University, Duhok,Kurdistan Region, Iraq., College of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Duhok University,
Duhok-Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Page No: 3246-3254
Ankita Dixit, Rupali Teotia, Priyansha Agarwal, Ranjay Yadav
Page No: 3255-3262
315. CRIME RELATING TO NARCOTIC DRUGS AND INTOXICATING SUBSTANCE: A CRTICAL STUDY
Mohammad Danish - Uttaranchal University.
Page No: 3263-3275
316. IOT BASED DRIVER DROWSINESS DETECTION AND HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM
FEROZ AHMED, YUGAL SINGH, VISHAL YADAV, SUSHMITA BHATTACHARYA
Page No: 3275-3282
317. EFFECT OF COMPREHENSIVE YOGA PRACTICE ON SELECTED PSYCHOLOGICAL VARIABLE AMONG WOMEN STUDENTS
R.Meera, Dr.R.Mohanakrishnan, Dr.T.Arun Prasanna - SRM IST,Chennai., Alagappa University College of Physical Education, Karaikudi,
Page No: 3284-3289
318. A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON CONCRETE MIXES BY PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT, FINE & COARSE AGGREGATE
R.Priyavarshiny, L.Subbaraj, P.KasinathaPandian, N.AjithaParvathy, K.N.R.Thesarajan - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology,
Page No: 3290-3293
319. Impact Of Various Factors On Training Effectiveness
Monica Ahuja, Dr. Ruchi Singh - Shri Ramswraoop Memorial University, Lucknow., IMCE.
Page No: 3294-3312
320. SMART WEARABLE SENSOR FOR HEALTH MONITORING OF ELDERLY PEOPLE
S. Annapoorani, Radhika Somakumar, P. Vennila Devi, L. Emimal, B. Bharathi Selvan - Agni College of Technology, Thalambur, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 3313-3319
321. Intimating and monitoring Stress, Anxiety, Depression using ECG and GSR Sensors
Mohan Gowda. V, SanjeevKumar. A. N, LakshmiRamana. P, Sangameshwar - GITAM School of Technology, GITAM University, Bangalore,
Page No: 3320-3326
322. Influence of Chicken Wire Mesh Wrapping on Strengthening of RC Beam
Jagadeesan P, Sudharsan N, Dhanalakshmi V - Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus, Hyderabad, India., Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology,
Page No: 3327-3333
323. E-Rickshaws Management for Smart Cities using Big Data-Apache Spark
Nipun Tyagi, Nikita Chauhan, Rijwan Khan - ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, UP, INDIA.
Page No: 3334-3344
324. AUTOMATIC LANE TOLL PLAZA
T. Adithya, Shashikanth Reddy M, N R. Ankitha, Yatish S, Sanjeev Kumar A.N - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru.
Page No: 3345-3349
325. Satyavati - Journey of a Woman; from an Ordinary Boat-rower to a Powerful Kingmaker: An Analytical Approach
Dr Baisakhi Ghosh - Sanskrit, Bijoy Krishna Girls’ College, Howrah.
Page No: 3350-3355
326. Positive Periodic Solution for a System of Non-linear Differential Equation with variable delay
Ava Shafeeq Rafeeq - University of Zakho, Duhok,Iraq.
Page No: 3356-3364
327. A Study on Mental Budget Characteristics of Consumers Decision Making Approach
C.Aruljothi, Narmatha S.S - Bannari Amman Institute of Technology Sathy
Page No: 3365-3379
328. DDOS ATTACKS USING MACHINE LEARNING
K.S.Arpitha, Mrs.K.Hema, G.Sona, S. Koushik Reddy, Punith Babu G.U. - GITAM School of technology.
Page No: 3380-3384
329. Efficient Use of UPV Meter: A Non Destructive Test of Concrete by Fragmentation Analysis
Sagar Jamle, Nirmal Delmiya, Rahul Singh - Oriental University, Indore, M. P., India.
Page No: 3385-3394
330. Analysis of Perception of Students on Causes of Unemployment and Underemployment among Educated Mass in India
Abhishek Kumar Gupta, Bharat Kumar Meher, Prof.G.L.Puntambekar - D.S.College, Katihar, (Under Purnea University, Purnia), India.,
Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Sagar, M.P. India.
Page No: 3395-3406
331. Intelligent Surveillance System to Handle Sudden Arms Attack in Less Secured Areas
Pavan V, Yeshwanth D J, Mohan Gowda V, Sompalli Bharath, P Lakshmi Narasimha - GITAM, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3407-3411
332. CHILD SAFETY DEVICE
Sai Pramodh Kumar.K, Bhavishya.p, Geetha.K, Rajesh Reddy.K, Patan Mahammad Akhil - GITAM University, Bengaluru.
Page No: 3412-3415
333. Recognizing Hand Gestures and Performing Operations using Artificial Intelligence
Dhruvateja N S, Bhavin Kumar S, Damodhar Maharshi, Bhuvan Sagar Suhas D R, Pathuri Ramsai - GITAM University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3416-3424
334. A Brief Overview of the Classical Transportation Problem
Md. Ashraful Babu, Md. Mortuza Ahmmed, Zahir Rayhan Salim, Md. Shohel Babu, Mohammad Abdul Hoque - IUBAT-International University of
Business Agriculture and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh., American International University - Bangladesh (AIUB), Dhaka, Bangladesh.,
Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh., BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Page No: 3425-3438
335. OUTCOMES OF CROSSFIT TRAINING ON SKILL RELATED VARIABLES AMONG 15-17 YEARS BASKETBALL PLAYERS
Dr. E. Vasandhakumar - University of Madras Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 3439-3446
336. Social Media in Higher Education: An Opportunity
Dr. Pradeep Singh Chahar, Dr. Bhawna Chahar, Mr. Tanveer Ahemad Hundekari - Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India., Manipal University
Jaipur, India., MGM University Aurangabad, India.
Page No: 3447-3459
(With Special reference to Kokrajhar District)
GOBINDA BAISHYA - Bodoland University Kokrajhar, Assam, India.
Page No: 3460-3473
Dr. Neetha Mary Avanesh - Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, India.
Page No: 3474-3485
339. IMPACT OF MICRO FINANCE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT: AN EMPERICAL STUDY FROM AN INDIAN SCENARIO
JAIN JACOB. M, Dr. M. SHANMUGAM, Dr. MUHAMMED JAMSHEER TP - B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology,
Page No: 3486-3494
340. DATA COLLECTOR BY USING WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES IEEE 802.15.4 AND IEEE 802.11b
SHAIK AHMED PASHA, SHIVKUMAR KARBARI, MOHAMMAD JAVEED - Sree Dattha Institute of Engineering and Science, Hyderabad.
Page No: 3495-3505
341. YOGA FOR SENIORS: ACTIVE AND HEALTHY AGING
Rajin k v, Shinoob AK - Kannur University.
Page No: 3506-3511
342. Energy Minimization Technique in SDN using Efficient Routing Policy
Suchismita Rout, Samaleswari Prasad Nayak - Silicon Institute of Technology,Bhubaneswar, India.
Page No: 3512-3519
343. Application of Merton Distance to Default Model to Predict Bankruptcy of Selected Companies
Mrs. Rohini Sajjan, Dr Puja Archana Sahu - Tumkur University, Tumkur, Karnataka, India., Indian Academy School of Management Studies.
Page No: 3520-3531
344. Halophilic plant growth promoting bacteria as potential bioinoculants for sustainable agriculture under salt stress
Shruti Sharma, Sonika Gupta, Anuradha Sourirajan and Kamal Dev - Shoolini University.
Page No: 3532-3562
345. Multi-Label Dictionary Learning for Image Annotation for Large Scale Photo Collections
B. ABIRAMI, K. SANKAR - Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 3563-3568
346. Quantization of Web Products Using Partial PQ Codebook
P. NANDHINI, A.S. RENUGADEVI, B. ANANTHI - Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 3569-3577
347. Unsupervised Hybrid Opinion Analysis For Spam Base Consumer Review Mining
B. ABARNA, R.T. DINESH KUMAR - Vivekanandha College of Engineering for Women, Tiruchengode, Namakkal, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 3578-3587
348. A Novel Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Monitoring Approaches for Diabetic Patient
Ms. S. ASWINI, Ms. S. THAMIZHARASI, Mr.V.VINOTH KUMAAR - Krishnasamy college of engineering and technology, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 3588-3592
349. Design of Wandered Slot Reconfigurable Antenna for Bio Medical Applications
Mrs.S.SENTHAZHAI, K..LAKSHMIPRIYA, M.PRIYADHARSHINI - Krishnasamy College of Enginnering and Technology, Kumarapuram ,Cuddalore.
Page No: 3593-3599
350. ATTESTATION IN WIRELESS BODY AREA NETWORKS
Mr. Nai Rahul B. - Rai University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 3600-3604
351. News Coverage and Stories of “Tawuran Johar Baru” in Three Jakarta Mainstream Media
Muhamad Isnaini, Sarwititi Sarwoprasodjo, Rilus A. Kinseng, Kholil - IPB University, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia., Sahid University, Jakarta,
Page No: 3605-3613
352. Lung Cancer Detection Using CT Images and Various Image Processing Techniques: A Review
Shivam Modgil, Bobbinpreet Kaur - Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab, India.
Page No: 3614-3627
353. Digitalized Mirror for Making Life Smarter
Nischitha. V.R, Yashaswi Kaspa, Perumalla Narayana Rao, Rajesh. B.N, Mrs. Kavya. G - GITAM University, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3628-3632
354. A Hybrid Approach to Identify and Eradicate of Prosopis Juliflora
Dr. O.Pandithurai, Dr. jayashree D, Dr. S.K.Rajesh Kanna, Dr. Lalitha R - Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Chennai.
Page No: 3633-3639
355. Blockchain based land registry system using Ethereum Blockchain
Rijwan Khan, Shadab Ansari, Sneha Jain, Saksham Sachdeva - ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Page No: 3640-3648
356. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVENESS OF LEECHING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF FROSTBITE IN CHILDREN
Arsheed Iqbal, Haider Ali Qureshi, Adil Rashid, Zahoor Ahmad, Shabir Ahmad, Bhat Afroza Jan - Institue of Unani Medicine.
Page No: 3649-3670
357. THE COMPOUND CLASS OF SUJATHA AND POWER SERIES DISTRIBUTIONS AND ITS APPLICATIONS TO WAITING TIME DATA
Anwar Hassan, Nazima Akhtar, Showkat Ahmad Dar, Adil Rashid - University of Kashmir, Srinagar (J&K), India.
Page No: 3671-3686
359. Graphical Password Authentication
K Himaja Sri, M Vishnu Vardhan, K Nikitha, K M Kiran, Mrs Saritha A K - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3696-3707
360. Fire Detection and Prevention in Agriculture Field Using IoT
Anish Lal, Dr Prabu P - Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3708-3719
361. A New Generalized Quasi Xgamma Distribution Applicable to Survival Times
Anwar Hassan, Sameer Ahmad Wani, Sheikh Bilal Ahmad, Nazima Akhtar - University of Kashmir, Srinagar, India., Government Degree College
Ganderbal (J&K), India.
Page No: 3720-3736
362. Deconstructing the spatial discourse of the Kitchen: A Postmodern interpretation of Ambai’s text
Dr. Premila Swamy D - Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Page No: 3737-3746
Tamansiswa College in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Prayekti, Heru Kurnianto Tjahjono, Wisnu Prajogo, Muafi - Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa Yogyakarta, Indonesia., Universitas Muhammadiyah
YogyakartaYogyakarta, Indonesia., Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Yogyakarta, Indonesia., Universitas Islam Indonesia Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Page No: 3747-3756
364. Integration of Cloud and IOT in HealthCare Monitoring Systems
Mr venkaiahppalaswamy B, Mrs.Samanthula likitha, Prof PVGD prasad reddy - Andhra university, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.,
adikavi nannaya university.
Page No: 3757-3763
365. GROWTH OF FDI INFLOWS IN SERVICE SECTOR IN THE INDIAN ECONOMY
Dr. M.Madhavan, T. Dhandapani, M.Tamizharasan - Arignar Anna Government Arts College, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu., Madurai kamaraj University,
Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 3764-3770
CO2 CURING CEMENT BRICKS
N.Ajitha Parvathy, L.Subbaraj, P.Kasinatha Pandian, R.Priyavarshiny, K.N.R.Thesarajan - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering &Technology,
Chengalpattu, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Page No: 3771-3774
367. HEALTH ME UP : Online Disease Prediction and Product Recommendation for Health Portal
Jyoti Thakur, Gaurangi Chaturvedi, Guddoo Kumar Gupta, Dhruv Koranga - ABESIT, Ghaziabad, India.
Page No: 3775-3778
368. The Nature of Wholesaler’s Market (Vegetable) in the district of Kamrup Metro, Assam
Gulam Ommar Ahmed, Dr. Prashanta Sharma - Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam, India.
Page No: 3779-3788
369. A LBPH based Facial Recognition for Digital Payments
Sanjeev Kumar A.N, Talupula Dhanush, Rohith Reddy B C, Sree Avinash Besiahgari, Sonti Sai Sushrita - Gitam School of Technology,GITAM
Page No: 3789-3794
370. A Brief Review On Epidemic To Pandemic: Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Meenakshi Mehra, Ritika Sharma, Diksha Devi - Sri Sai College of Pharmacy, Badhani, Punjab, India.
Page No: 3795-3803
371. The need of crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED) to prevent misbehaviour among Malaysia football fans
Nur Hafizah Yusoff - National University of Malaysia.
Page No: 3804-3808
372. Web Responsive Application: Warehouse on Lease
Saransh Dixit, Saurabh Rawat, Vishal, Ms. Divya Rastogi - ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, India.
Page No: 3809-3812
373. UNDERSTANDING USER EXPERIENCE IN GAMING
Parth Pitroda - Rai University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 3813-3816
374. “An efficient phishing alarm-based solution to phishing attacks”
G Naga Oshma, Mrs Sahana D.S, Vinay A.S, Vivek M, Tejeswar Sai Modium - Gitam School of technology.
Page No: 3817-3826
375. Auto-Generate Scheduling System Based on Expert System
Bhoomika.C.M, Kamala.L, Pranathi.B, Shaik Asha - GITAM School of Technology,Bengaluru campus,Karnataka,India.
Page No: 3827-3835
376. Customer Relationship Management: The Application of Data Mining Techniques in the Telecommunications Sector
Prof. Adel Ismail AL-ALAWI, Dr. Esam Ismaeel ALALAWI, Dr. Ebtesam Isamaeel AL-ALAWI - The University of Bahrain, College of Business
Administration, Department of Management and Marketing Kingdom of Bahrain.
Page No: 3836-3876
377. SOVEREIGN CREDIT RATINGS AND EVENT STUDY ON BOND ISSUE ANNOUNCEMENT IN INDIA
Dr. Maria Evelyn Jucunda. M, Dr. S. B. Inayath Ahamed, Maria Vijay. M - Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India., Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Anand Nagar, Krishnakoil., VIT Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 3877-3886
378. UNSCHOOLED.COM-Education for all
Swati Singh, Utkarsh Srivastav, Rishabh Labroo, Yash Jain - ABESIT, Ghaziabad, India.
Page No: 3887-3892
379. VIRTUAL MOUSE USING EYE TRACKING
T. Thoyaja Sree, K. Akhil Kumar, B R Ishwaryaa, Prasanna D V, Mrs. Shyamala. B - GITAM University, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3893-3897
380. Face Recognition Voting System Using IoT
Yedla Lakshmi Prasanna, S.Maneesh, Beena G Pillai, Rage Jahnavi Ram, Brundha P - Gitam University, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 3898-3904
Pallab Jyoti Boruah - Nazira College, Nazira, Assam, India.
Page No: 3905-3907
382. A SECURE DOOR LOCKING SYSTEM
SHAIK MOHAMMED JAVED, PREETHI P, Mrs. GEETHA K, BUSETTY VARUN SAI DATTA, K. NIKHIL SAI CHOWDARY - GITAM SCHOOL OF
TECHNOLOGY, GITAM UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, INDIA.
Page No: 3908-3913
383. GET A BITE: The charity-based application through which people can donate food, books and clothes to needy people
Shubham Singh Rana, satvik Maheswari, Shiv Kumar, Ms. Jyoti Thakur - ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, India.
Page No: 3914-3920
384. Legal Control of Cyber Crime in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in India
M.Z.M. Nomani, Ajaz A.Lone - Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP, India.
Page No: 3921-3929
385. Solar Powered Irrigation System for rural Application
Adithya Ballaji, Dr. Rajashekar P Mandi, K Narayana Swamy, Nagraj Hediyal, Sujo Oommen, Manish Bharat - REVA University, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 3930-3935
386. Fault Analysis in Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive System due to Switch Failures
Sujo Oommen, Adithya Ballaji, Mahesh Kumar, Burri Ankaiah - REVA University, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 3936-3944
387. DIP Method based Detection of Malaria Parasites
Adithya Ballaji, Dr. Rajashekar P Mandi, Sujo Oommen, K Narayana Swamy, Ananda M H, Manish Bharat - REVA University, Bangalore, India.
Page No: 3945-3954
388. Simplify Authentication of Certificates: A Case Study for Directorate of Scholarship and Cultural Relations in Iraq
Maher Hassan Kadhim - Karbala University.
Page No: 3955-3966
389. INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEM FOR SERICULTURE USING IOT
Bhargava Ram P, Guru Sreedhar, Thulasi Priya N, Lakhan B Makam, Mr Mylara Reddy - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus,
Page No: 3967-3975
390. A Study on Quantum Computing
Mohammad Shahbaz Khan - ABES Institute of Technology Ghaziabad, India.
Page No: 3976-3982
391. Evaluation of SI engine performance and emissions using local gasoline fuel and ethanol additive
Ahmed A. Hussein, Obed Majeed Ali, Aysha Sh. Hasan - Kirkuk Technical College Northern Technical University, Iraq., Renewable Energy
Research Unit Northern Technical University, Iraq.
Page No: 3983-3991
393. Role of SLBC for the upliftment of priority sector in Jharkhand
Sita Kumari, Dr. Surendra Kumar Sinha, Alok Kumar - Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag., K.B. Women’s College, Hazaribag.
Page No: 4000-4009
394. Technical Advancements and Online marketing trends for Entrepreneurs and Factors influencing their CSR
Kirti Prashar and Devnaad Singh - Chandigarh group of colleges, Landran.
Page No: 4010-4018
395. A study on Influence of Electric field on wound healing
Devendra Singh - Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar.
Page No: 4019-4022
Kamlesh Kumari, Dr. H.K.Sidhu - Desh Bhagat University, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab (INDIA).
Page No: 4023-4032
Mulk Raj Anand
Dr Vipin Kumar - Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun, India.
Page No: 4033-4039
398. WOMEN AND CAREER TRANSITION: BIBLIOMETRIC APPROACH
Prof. Amruta Kirtane -Deshpande, Prof. Dr. Kirti Gupta - Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, IMED, Pune.
Page No: 4040-4056
399. Performance study on various Algorithm to Track an Enhanced 23 Level Multilevel Inverter Output Voltage as a sinusoidal function
K.Bhavya, A.S. Dev Aanand - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and technology, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India., Sri Venkateswara
College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India
Page No: 4057-4067
400. Revitalization Strategy for Small and Medium Enterprises after Corona Virus Disease Pandemic (Covid-19) in Yogyakarta
Syamsul Hadi, Supardi - Universitas Islam Indonesia, Yogyakarta, Indonesia., Universitas Muhammadiyah Kudus, Kudus, Indonesia.
Page No: 4068-4076
401. Evaluation on Thermal Stability of Hybrid Bamboo/sisal fibre reinforced polymer composites
A.P.S.V.R.Subrahmanyam, P.S.V.Pradeep, G. Babitha, B.S. Karthik roshan, G. Ratan kumar, K. Jyothi shanmukhi - ANITS, Visakhapatnam, A.P., India.
Page No: 4077-4087
402. APPLICATION FOR FAKE CURRENCY DETECTION
M. Harsha Vardhan, N. Bhanu Teja, P. Vinay, K. Ravi Teja, Mamatha E - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru.
Page No: 4088-4096
403. Predicting Customer Retention through Customer Orientation of Service Employees: The Missing Link of Customer Satisfaction
Naveed Ahmad, Zia Ullah, Dr. Hina Khan - Leads Business School, Lahore Leads University, Pakistan., Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University
(IAU), Damman, Saudi Arabia.
Page No: 4097-4111
404. Prevention of Disasters using Automated Railway Crossing System
Manikanta K B, Yathish D P, Nandini S, Mala B M, K N Bhanutheja - GITAM School of Technology, GITAM university ,Bengaluru, Karnataka,
INIDA., FOLSOM, California City, USA.
Page No: 4112-4118
405. SOURCES AND VOLUME OF E-WASTE OF KOLKATA
Dr. Shelly De (Pandit), Dr. Dipankar Dey - Bijoy Krishna Girls’ College, Howrah, West Bengal, India., University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
Page No: 4119-4126
406. Modelling and Speed Control of Hybrid Stepper Motor
K. Balakrishnan and P.Gowtham - Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology, Padalam, Chengalpattu (Dt), TamilNadu, India.
Page No: 4127-4133
407. Parenting Practice of Scheduled Castes: Effect of Gender of Child and Habitation Locality
Partha Sarathi Mallik - G.M. University, Sambalpur, Odisha.
Page No: 4134-4156
408. Locked up for Zina: Women Convicts in Nadia Hashimi’s A House without Windows
R. Antony Vincily - Holy Cross College (Autonomous), Nagercoil., Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli.
Page No: 4157-4166
409. Destructive Desire in Kazuo Ishiguro’s When We Were Orphans
V. Priyadharsini, Dr. Selva Mary Gokila S. George - Holy Cross College (Autonomous), Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Abhishekapatti, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India,
Page No: 4167-4171
410. ROLE OF WOMEN PROTESTANT MISSIONARIES FOR THE GROWTH OF WOMENS' HIGHER EDUCATION IN TAMILNADU (1890-1920) - A STUDY
Dr. P. JEYABALAKRISHNAN, Dr. S. SIVAKUMAR - Thiru Kolanjiappar Govt. Arts College, Vridhachalam.
Page No: 4172-4190
411. MITIGATE THE SELF POLLUTION OF HIGH DENSITY SHRIMP POND (LITOPENAEUS VANNAMEI) BIOFLOC SYSTEM IN TAMIL NADU, INDIA
R. LAKSHMANAN, V.MANOHARAN, S.PUVANESWARI AND M.MUTHULINGAM - DHARMAPURAM GANAMBIGAI GOVT ARTS COLLEGE FOR WOMEN,
BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY, MAYILADITHURAI.
Page No: 4191-4207
412. Deciphering Trauma and its Excruciating Experiences: An Analysis of Haruki Murakami’s Kafka on the Shore
Dr. N.U.Lekshmi, S.P.Soubhagya - Sree Ayyppa College for Women Chunkankadai.Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundarnar University,
Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 4208-4215
413. Black Revolt and Radical Change in Nadine Gordimer’s July’s People
Dr. Stephen Foster Davis - Scott Christian College, Nagercoil, (Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University).
Page No: 4216-4220
414. Architects of a Jewish Nation: A Historical Reading of Dominique Lapierre’s A Thousand Suns
J. Sreethi Krishna, Dr. N. U.Lekshmi - Sree Ayyappa College for Women, Chunkankadai, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti,
Page No: 4221-4229
415. Recreation of Myth in Amish Tripathi’s Shiva Trilogy
S. Vijaya Prabavathi, Dr.V.S.Shiny - S.T.Hindu college, Nagercoil, Affiliated to M.S.University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli., S. T. Hindu College,
Page No: 4230-4242
416. THE SALVATION ARMY AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO EDUCATION IN KANYAKUMARI DISTRICT
T. S. Sasikala, Dr. N. Austin John Manoher - Nesamony Memorial Christian College, Marthandam Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundernar
University, Tirunelveli., Nesamony Memorial Christian College, Marthandam.
Page No: 4243-4250
417. Ecocultural Consciousness in Libyan Literature
Snow J. Sharmilla - S. T. Hindu College, Nagercoil-2 (Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamilnadu, India)
Page No: 4251-4260
418. PREDICTING CORPORATE FAILURE WITH SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINE
Dr.M.Valliammal, Dr.S.K.Manivannan - AMET, Chennai., SRMIST.
Page No: 4261-4269
419. Phishing Attacks using Machine Learning and SQLi Approach for Detecting and Preventing
N.M.Chaitanya Nag, N. Jeevana Datta, KrishnaReddy Kavya, Chaya Shree DK, Abdul Saleem Javeed - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru
campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 4270-4276
420. Multi-Angle Vehicle License Plate Recognition
S Shruthi Sutrave, Nisarga S, Ramesh Denuka, Sai Krishna, B. Ramesh Naik - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 4277-4290
421. The Nexus between Drug Economy and Terrorism in Afghanistan
Rayees Ahmad Mir - Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Page No: 4291-4300
422. “AUTOMATED LPG LEAKAGE DETECTION AND CUT-OFF SYSTEM”
Manish Bharat, Adithya Ballaji, Sujo Oommen, Mahesh Kumar - Reva University, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Page No: 4301-4306
423. IMPROVIZING BIG MARKET SALES PREDICTION
Meghana N, Pavan Chatradi, Avinash Chakravarthy V, Sai Mythri Kalavala, Mrs.Neetha K S - GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru campus,
Page No: 4307-4313
424. DECREASING THE TRAFFIC IN MANET
MR. KAMRAN S. SAIYED - Rai University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Page No: 4314-4317